3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

PHEI.PK

Started by David Randolph, June 06, 2005, 08:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

I know I said I would be away from pennies for a while but I can't resist this one because the chart and the fundamental story seem to embrace such short term potential.

The company is a recent IPO, take a look at the all history chart:



Now the profile: «Infinium Labs, Inc (IFLB.OB). Formerly known as Global Business Resources, Inc.. The Group's principal activity is to market and sell the combination video game console and broadband video game services. The Groups services and systems allow consumers to search, preview, purchase and play a large selection of interactive entertainment online. The services of the Group incorporate both gameplay and content distribution, "Phantom Game Console" and "PhantomNet VPGN". The Group is in development stage.»

The short term chart:



You almost can't see it in the chart but the stock was up 44% yesterday with huge volume.

I don't know if this company's business model will work or not. They are doing this with the game industry to combat piracy and increase revenues, charging a monthly fee to play thousands of games online when and wherever you want (but without the possibility of copying them). As I said I don't know if their business model will work or not (you can dig more at the company's website) but that's not the issue here.

What matters is that we have a nice looking chart ready to bounce a lot of percentage points and a story to speculate. And the story is:

- This company is making efforts to be listed on the AMEX instead of the OTCBB


«Infinium expect the company to meet the AMEX listing requirements. The timing on when a listing decision will be made has not yet been determined. AMEX is the third largest stock exchange in the country, is the only primary exchange that offers trading across a full range of equities, options and exchange traded funds. Being listed on AMEX would afford Infinium Labs stockholders a more efficient and regulated marketplace for trading shares and would also provide greater appeal to institutions who may not be able to invest on the over-the-counter bulletin board. http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040810/105528_1.html»

- The company's CEO will be on TV today explaining and promoting its products


«SARASOTA, Fla., June 6, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Infinium Labs' (IFLB) president and chief operating officer, Kevin Bachus, will appear on G4 TV "Attack of the Show" airing today, Monday, June 6th. The show will feature Mr. Bachus demonstrating the Phantom Game Service and Phantom Game Receiver.

The show will air live today at 4:00 p.m. PDT / 7:00 p.m. EDT and will re-air at 9:00 p.m. PDT / midnight EDT, at midnight PDT / 3:00 a.m. EDT, at 9:00 a.m. PDT / noon EDT on Tuesday, June 7.»
link on marketwatch.com

Tomorrow everybody who sees the program and likes the concept (like I do) will be on a buying mode. So I'm buying today to possibly sell the stocks to the public tomorrow, I expect at a lot higher price.

Everyday our team scans and filters 11000 stocks to come up with the 3 best stocks to buy on a short term basis. We run a diversified public portfolio which is up 100% since May 2005. We have great traders in our community which take advantage of short term opportunities in stocks instead of criticizing those movements.

If you want to join our community and receive our free newsletter, please register.

AussieTrader

0.12c is where the vol came in yesterday for IFLB, it will need to hold this level. Here is an intraday chart (5min)
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Rogue Trader


I've just bought  @ .128

Rules to trade pennies:
#1 - You must have balls
#2 - Your balls should be hard
#3 - You must put your balls on the table
#4 - You can't buy all your equity on a penny, not even 20% of your equity

If you want a 100% short term gain, you must have no fear of a 30% drawdown, and you must believe in your trade.

I think this crazy opening, and this drop is part of the game, the weak hands have fall apart and sold, and the strong hands had hold or buy. The road is open to the next big move.

congrats !
Rogue Trader

AussieTrader

Nice entry Rogue, but regarding your entry rules what if I am a Lady Trader :-*
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

nice chart aussie...

heres some more 5 min analysis...

she's still pretty...you may need balls made out of diamonds



Rogue Trader

Quote from: aussietrader on June 06, 2005, 11:19:07 AM
Nice entry Rogue, but regarding your entry rules what if I am a Lady Trader :-*

Most people fear the pennies as if they were some kind of unpredictable monsters. but at the end is just a question of money management. David is using a 6.6% rule for his positions, I use something like that, I start with 5% and I had another 5% if it goes on my way, but I never let more then 10% on one stock, specially a penny.

The thing is, if IFLB rises to $0.45, which is my target, I'll just be glad. And if it drops to 0.085 which is my stop level, I wont waste my sleep over it. hehehehe

Probably the big move will only be tomorrow, after the TV show and after some more cleaning on the actual holders of this stock.

Rogue Trader

Ramsburg


LOL  ;)

I like your balls theory !  ;D ;D

Thats the spirit ! (applaud)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Stocky2000

Rising Tides has IFLB.OB     as a Buy under 2.00   (describtion under still water)

they have a quite good research..i hope the link works

http://home.earthlink.net/~risingtides/id12.html

Please check out

Rogue Trader

Quote from: ket1390 on June 06, 2005, 12:19:39 PM
Rising Tides has IFLB.OB     as a Buy under 2.00   (describtion under still water)

they have a quite good research..i hope the link works

http://home.earthlink.net/~risingtides/id12.html

Please check out

I dont like to dream so high  :) But that guys have good eye for picking explosive stocks.

For now, I like what I see on my screen, and I cant imagine how is going to be tomorrow. I see a small door, a big crowd and a lot of potencial ahead. good luck guys !
Rogue Trader

Stocky2000

IFLB.OB has an experienced president this gameservice should work 2005:

One of the best-known and most highly respected executives in the video game industry, Kevin Bachus involvement in Infinium Labs™ marks his second game console launch. He was one of the original group of four individuals at Microsoft® Corporation who came up with the idea for the Xbox™ videogame console, an initiative that grew in part out of his role as group product manager for DirectX™.

As Microsoft's first director of third-party relations for Xbox, Kevin secured support for Xbox from all major game publishers worldwide and created and managed the programs and processes that would ultimately lead to the strongest software line-up ever for the launch of a game console.


David Randolph

After a descending trendline break we have a successful retest. IFLB.OB is ready to bump higher today, little doubt about that.

fantazia

seems to be holding the .125 support, looks like most weak hands are gone and she will move highier, time will tell  :D

Rogue Trader


For those who don't remember the last big move on IFLB (December), I'll just post here 4 nice pics describing the anatomy of that big move:
Rogue Trader

stocky

What is driving this stock lower? I am not aware that you can short a stock on BB. Is that a reason or profit taking by traders?

dhiraj19

This stock is down significantly. Its not showing any upward motion.

Also from Dec charts, is this time to sell or wait for short upward spike?