3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

PHEI.PK

Started by David Randolph, June 06, 2005, 08:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhiraj19

As I was trying to think what will be next statement release from Infinium.

I read following  10Q report submitted on 23rd may 2005.

"We are negotiating terms with retail partners. We have presented term sheets to Electronic Boutique, however, negotiations have been suspended pending the completion of the merger of Electronic Boutique and GameStop. We have presented terms to Best Buy, Circuit City and Target. We expect to contract one of the three within 120 days. All contracts include 10% - 20% gross margin on the Phantom Receiver, 10% - 40% on Phantom accessories, 10% revenue share on the monthly subscription and approximately 10% on Phantom game purchases."

Its interesting to see if they get shelf space in any one of the three.


PS: But still I stand by the technical stock price analysis which is done on the website....Also, its needs some volume for the movement....

David Randolph

IFLB.OB probably won't advance in the short term. Obviously investors are waiting for some resolution to see if the company will really be able to sell the Phantom game service.

I'll give it a week or so more, I believe the downside potential is not huge but the upside is. Sometimes a man must be prepared for a 20 to 30% loss so he can catch a 100 to 200% move. And when this stock takes off it won't give me time to jump on board ... not quite my style here.

setravis

I cut this one loose guys.
Good luck.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

atalltexan

I parted with this one too.  Got spoiled with the move on IIJI.  Currently in the red on 5 of the 7 picks from the board, all purchased this week.  Sure that will turn within a day.

seadog


David Randolph

Lower and lower volume in IFLB.OB, which, incredibly, is a bullish thing. I have some information and I'll believe it as long as the market action confirms it. So I'm expecting IFLB.OB to be in this tight range of $0.12 to $0.13 with lower and lower volume for a week or so. Then, suddenly, the stock will trade higher to the $0.18-$0.20 area, with no news.

I wish to say no more, but I'm holding the stock as long as market action confirms my suspicion.

basanlas

Quote from: David Randolph on June 16, 2005, 05:32:30 PM
Lower and lower volume in IFLB.OB, which, incredibly, is a bullish thing. I have some information and I'll believe it as long as the market action confirms it. So I'm expecting IFLB.OB to be in this tight range of $0.12 to $0.13 with lower and lower volume for a week or so. Then, suddenly, the stock will trade higher to the $0.18-$0.20 area, with no news.

I wish to say no more, but I'm holding the stock as long as market action confirms my suspicion.

David,
If it follows your suspicion to .18-.20 will that be a good point to exit or hold on for the longer ride?

Thanks

David Randolph

Perhaps hold on for the big ride, I want to see if it happens and how it happens to decide.

David Randolph

IFLB.OB is acting as it should. Trade in the narrow range of $0.12-$0.13 with lower and lower volume. It's been 11 sessions since the white marubozu, it is almost time for it to climb, not because of many buyers but because of an absence of sellers.

We'll see ... in the meantime I'll keep the shares as long as they act as I expect, based on information I don't want to disclose to protect my sources.

Words are just words, they must be confirmed by market action for me to be a believer. As of now market action is confirming words, bullish words.

stocky

Infinium Labs Subpoenaed In SEC Fax Probe

.

  Infinium Labs Inc. (IFLB) has been subpoenaed in connection with a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation regarding fax blasts. Infinium President and Chief Operating Officer Kevin Bachus told Dow Jones Newswires Wednesday that the company isn't being investigated by the SEC.

  (A story at 11:31 a.m. EDT misstated that the company said it was being investigated by the SEC.)


  (END) Dow Jones Newswires

  April 20, 2005 19:06 ET (23:06 GMT)- - 07 06 PM EDT 04-20-05



dhiraj19

IFLB is down today 0.014 cent. It held real good between 0.12 - 0.13 but not any more.
It has formed red candlestick with 1.5 million shares traded....  Any comments...

Is it a sell sign? Any coments ???

starfire

Quote from: dhiraj19 on June 07, 2005, 11:16:15 AM
This stock is down significantly. Its not showing any upward motion.

Also from Dec charts, is this time to sell or wait for short upward spike?


my take.....in case they do not get funding, they will pursue alternate plan of OEMing the Phantom receiver. i feel they are getting ready to announce. they need to deliver this year or they loose credibility. if they are going to release this year, they need to announce soon!! the following S-8 is an indicator in that direction.
"Form S-8 -- Securities to be offered to employees in employee benefit plans"
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1145019/000114420405019265/0001144204-05-019265-index.htm

hopefully today is a shake out!!

Stocky2000

Interesting Article for every Trader.

http://www.stockj.com/free/deadly.htm



I will hold my shares of IFLB (just 10300). Will see what happens i dont need to sell. I liked the video where Kevin was showing the phantom...

David Randolph

It's very hard for a speculator to argue against a 20% plus loss in a single position (about 1.33% loss in global portfolio).

This is the hard part of speculation: taking losses, sometimes larger than we wanted or expected. I could keep the stock for the long term, just to see if that Phantom game box gets out, but I can't. I took so many painful lessons trading the markets that when I'm losing more than 20% in one single stock I start getting headaches, remembering the past ... it hurts so much, hiding losses in the back of our head, but not quite getting rid of them.

When I'm losing more than 20% I have to sell, I don't care at what price ... that's why I don't like to know too much about a company, I might fall in love for the story and have a greater difficulty when the time to sell comes, as is happening now.

Selling IFLB.OB today, probably at the open.