3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

HANS

Started by eld2soon, May 08, 2005, 06:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eld2soon

Stock is volatile but up 17% for the week.

stocky

This one is the second one I intend to buy on Monday.

Check out the chart.

stocky

And like GOOG, offcourse it seems to be bit pricy but HANS looks technically and fundamentally lot juicy to me :)

Adam

Take a look at CELG, just broke out, this baby could run

Igaryok

52 week low 17.75  :o

stocky

Just eye 52 week high: 100.42

stocky

Thanks Adam for the CELG, quite bullish. Like the chart. But my hands are full with biotechs/pharmas like DNA, VPHM, DNDN and AOBO. I may not add more unless I sell one or two of these.

setravis



AP
Hansen Natural Declares Stock Split
Monday July 18, 8:50 am ET 
Hansen Natural Board Declares 2-For-1 Stock Split


CORONA, Calif. (AP) -- Hansen Natural Corp., a maker of fruit juices, iced teas and other drinks, on Monday declared a 2-for-1 stock split, a move it said was aimed at bolstering the liquidity of its stock trading.
Under the stock split, which will be effected in the form of a stock dividend, shareholders will receive one additional share for each share they already own. The new shares will be distributed on or after Aug. 8 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on Aug. 1, Hansen said. The company's stock closed at $97.80 on Friday on the Nasdaq.

After the stock split, Hansen said it would have about 22.1 million shares of outstanding stock, up from about 11.05 million shares currently outstanding. The stock will begin to trade on a post-split basis on Aug. 9, Hansen said.


"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

stocky

thx and applaud for update. I am waiting for entry, may be after 10 am :)

stocky

And the stock split news moved the stock away from where I was comfortable buying. I intend to buy this at 98.5

With the history of fast movement, I hope that I will get my fill tomorrow.

stocky

Sometimes you hate to see stock go up without you.  >:(

My funds are tied up, cant take position. Or rather unwilling to chase :)

Goodluck if you are invested

Terliso

#11
What the HANS!! ;)  so bullish, so perfect.. looks like on its way again for splitting .. i don't own this stock but i was just amazed of the trend that happening...BTW i've tasted their product & it's good ;) .... I should have pick HANS on stock picking contest :-\

This is the kind of a stock that will make you RICH, its only $3 pps 2 years ago... MAN :o

basonista

I bought this in the mid 40's this spring and sold before the split in the low 90's.  It had some volatility at that point before rocketing up to it's split level and now continuing higher. >:(  One of those stocks you wish you would have held onto...

Terliso

Wow.. :o  Do you like HANS?
i'm just watching HANS climb without me :-\

poorman1


Don't feel bad about buying at $40 and selling at $90.  I bought HANS at $4.10/share, when the market cap was $40MM, in the summer of 2003, which is $2.05 split adusted.  I sold at $3.00, split adjusted. 

If I would have held, my return would be sitting at 3,650% now. :'(