3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Today's hot stocks

Started by snowcat, February 16, 2006, 04:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowcat

2/16/06
When the wind blows even the turkeys fly.

Is the correction over??  Are metals the new pink?  The market sure acted like it today.  Everything except PEIX & FFEX was up!

DIET is now pushing 8 – a weight loss company for the long term.

Energy companies were up – CWPC.ob  & XSNX were both up 9%!  RTK and ALJ were back from the dead!  Metal stocks had the time of their life with ERS up 11%!!!!!

NSSC hit 15 which can put it in the IBD 100 for some added exposure – and I would not be surprised to see ERS at #1 for another day!

Even GOOG was up $24 on almost 2x vol.. 

So is the bear market over – or is this a bear trap?  Stay tuned, because when every type of stock is up, something is up.

From the Cabot newsletter:
Atheros Communications (ATHR) Price: 20
Why The Strength?

Welcome to the wireless revolution! Yes, we know you've heard that many times before, and no doubt will hear it again. But the fact remains that wireless technology is making major leaps forward, making all of our lives easier and more productive. Atheros Communications is a chip maker that feeds into this market, and it seems to have carved out a highly-profitable position. The company's myriad chipsets are used in all types of devices, from PCs to networking equipment to handsets. And as the wireless market expands, demand for this firm's chips will, too. One big growth area looks to be the Wi-Fi networks that are now popping up all over the world, which allow computer users to get online wirelessly in a library, at the airport, in a hotel, you name it. Atheros dubs itself the leading silicon producer for hundreds of these Wi-Fi networks, an enviable position. All told, we like the story.

Technical Analysis

ATHR came public in February 2004, near the market's early-year peak. Predictably, this unknown chip's maker stock plunged from 19 to 6 by August of that year, and found itself still trading at 8 at last year's October market bottom. But since then, like many chip stocks, ATHR has been on a tear, as investors see increasing evidence that the industry's cycle has turned up. (ATHR is one of three chip stocks in this week's Top
Ten.) The stock got an extra boost two weeks ago, as earnings crushed expectations, causing a gap higher. Since then, despite rockiness in the market, ATHR has held up well and looks poised to pad its gains. Try to grab shares on minor weakness.

Suggested Buy Range: 18-20

Keep alert, they make good pets.  Snowy

snowcat

2/21/06
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

A long weekend with a lot of action:  oil pipeline bombings in Nigeria and lots of bird-flu stories.  Pick any birdie stock for a decent day. 
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/cq?d=v1&s=nvax%2c+heb+bcrx

Stocks added to the IBD 100
http://stockcharts.com/candleglance/?%20AQNT,%20NSSC,%20INFA,%20NOIZ,%20DW,%20LMS,%20CHS,%20PSYS,%20WSO,%20HITT,%20GWR,%20CLB,%20BOT,%20LVS,%20CWTR,%20CRI%7CB%7CL7

Here are the top 10 under $10 from InvestorInformationCenter:
http://stockcharts.com/candleglance/?GIGM,HOM,SHOE,LPSN,CYB,ININ,TLF,EXFO,HPOL,IINT|B|A12,26,9
These are based on future proposed earnings, fwiw

NOIZ made a lot of noise today.  It went up on anticipation of making the IBD 100 on Friday and then went up today when it made it.  The numbers and chart look great, but it went up awfully fast.  I was WAY wrong on this one!  Up 12%
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=noiz

Internet store BFLY had a great day – rumor is that they may become profitable.  The Soros Group owns a major stake.  Up 14%
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=BFLY

ERS up a buck and miner, EZM up 10%.

Mr. Market likes WIRE – a copper wire company that gets revenue from construction jobs and passes any costs on to the buyer.  Looks good!  PE of 14 and target of 36!
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=WIRE&t=1y
http://www.mrmarketishuge.com/

TRAD is approaching its 50dma – it has been bouncing from there.  This is generally a good one for the long run.
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=trad,uu[h,a]daclyyay[pb50!b200][vc60][iUb14!La12,26,9]&pref=G

Here are the big moves on big vol for the day.  A good view of where the big $$ is going.
http://www.tradingday.com/tbs.html?http://www2.barchart.com/padvance.asp?code=BTDY&what=all

And don't tell anyone, but YOU are my favorite reader.  Snowcat


snowcat

02/22/06
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film!

The week's winner is PTSC.ob – check out the chart yourself.  It was up 50% on massive volume...just today.......and about 30% yesterday......etc......
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=PTSC.ob

In fact, since early January, it has exploded from .15 to $1.  The company seems to have a bunch of thing going on in the technology field that I do not fully comprehend, but what has bothered me was that I barely got a piece of those massive gains!  The main thing that scared me was the price, is it too low? and the gains, after being up 30% in a day, is that too much?  I have been stung bad on penny stocks, and once bitten, twice shy.  PTSC may still have some steam left in it, or you can wait for the next train to come along.

For the sake of public interest, the next train might be NIHK.  The company makes wireless remote devices for sophisticated electronic equipment.  The company's shares are twelve cents.  What is particularly interesting about this company is the number of contracts they are signing and who their clients are......over 40 utilities, government facilities, Fortune 500 co, etc..........
http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/060210/93840.html
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=NIHK.OB&t=1y
There is resistance at .13, but it looks like one to watch.

Here is another new one from FOUC:  IFOX - they have already outperformed 2004 revenues in 3 quarters of 2005 and they have a winning chart.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=IFOX&t=1y

XSNX.ob had some awful earnings, but it finished the day off its low.

Nutritional co., NXXI got some great news today and got a nice boost.
Follow-up: NXXI receives commitment from CVS/pharmacy for Diachrome  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=nxxi  Up 28% on huge vol
NXXI report that CVS/pharmacy will be the first retailer to carry the company's Diachrome product.  Diachrome will be available at all 5,400 plus CVS/pharmacy stores in the diabetes area of its home health section.  NXXI is working on securing similar product placements of Diachrome at other major drug retailers.  NXXI expects the results of a 447-subject study with XLHealth, Inc. on the safety and efficacy of Diachrome will be published this summer.  Diachrome is a non-prescription, nutrient based insulin sensitizer for adults who have type 2 diabetes that has shown a positive dual effect on blood sugar as well as lipid metabolism in clinical studies and practice.

Big trade Susan was in the mood for Chinese today and ordered CAAS (with a side of rice) http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=CAAS&t=1y

ERS and PETS corrected a bit today.  NSSC up a little and NOIZ got its volume lowered.

Until tomorrow.........I am still Snowcat.

3stocky

DIET is doing great. I bought my shares at $4.05... >:D

snowcat

02/23/06
"The reason why every American does not own an elephant is because they are not yet available for no money down and $1 and month"! – MAD magazine


The big mover making the rounds today was apparel company, NICH.  No apparent reason for a 45% jump that I could see, but the numbers seem to be growing and it looks like they may be profitable soon.

Big trader Sue was contemplating a buy.  I was tempted after the big moves PTSC made earlier in the week.
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=nich,uu[r,a]daclyyay[dc][pb5!b10!b20!b50!d20,2!h.02,.20!f][vc60][iut!Lb14!Ld20!Ll14!La12,26,9!Lm10!Lj[$spx]]&pref=G

I am not a fan of Bank stocks, but this one found by Calvin looked especially good.
HCBK at a 52 week high.   Has an ascending triangle and low PE.  Several services put out a buy alert on this one at $12.50.
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=hcbk,uu[l,a]daoayyay[db][pb40][vc60][iUb14!La12,26,9]&pref=G

Mike Schaeffer highlighted a new coal bed methane play that was up 12% today – PCE.v (or PCEEF.PK).  They are a CBM company operating in China and it seems there is tremendous potential.  CBM is a waste product of coal plants that is normally burned off, but if used properly can provide us with all the energy we need.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=pce.v

CWPC.ob and FNSR were up about 6%.  Nothing much else doing.

Here is a good article on ethanol and the largest producer in the US, ADM.
http://biz.yahoo.com/fool/060223/114071442514.html?.v=1

Take care, hug your kids and have a good night.  And if you have an older parent or grandparent, buy them a book to write down their various bank accounts and the locations of important papers in case they become ill.  It will ensure that bills get paid and they will have the best care.  Sniowcan

snowcat

02/24/06
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

I stole this from eagle-eye Kendal:

SYNM, the company that uses a process to convert natural gas to liquid fuel will be on 60 minutes this Sunday!!!
I bought some SYNM and RTK today.
 
http://www.syntroleum.com/ confirms that SYNm will be mentioned

CBS news magazine "60 Minutes" is scheduled to run a segment on Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer's energy proposal to develop his state's coal reserves into ultra-clean fuels utilizing Fischer-Tropsch (FT) processes. Syntroleum's Catoosa Demonstration Facility is also scheduled to be shown in this segment. The news show airs at 6 p.m. CST on CBS this Sunday.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/24/60minutes/main1343604.shtml

A good day today-

One of my bigger holdings, GIGM broke out of a funk +5%.  This is online Mah-jong, big in Asia!

Ethanol maker, PEIX up 6% (very volatile),  PETS up a buck after a slow week and MEK continues up another 5%.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=MEK
I would not be surprised to see this one on the IBD 100 when it hits 15!
My candidates for the 100 this week could be Russian Telecom co., ROS.
COGO and CFNL are on track and BEAV and GEHL look great.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ros

NOIZ made some noise as it continues up and HCBK looks great, for a bank!
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=noiz
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=hcbk

Israeli security firm, MAGS is showing a nice chart.  After 9/11, this was a big favorite.
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=mags

Spray insulin/bird flu vaccine maker, GNBT had a banner day.  If they ever find bird flu in the US, I can expect stocks like BCRX, APT, NVAX, HEB etc....to errrrrrrr....fly.
http://stockcharts.com/candleglance/?GNBT,NDAQ,GIGM|B

I am seeing an ascending triangle pattern forming in DIET.  This is a good sign of an impending breakout.  If earnings are anything like NTRI, it should take off. Target 8.20ish.

Some people played PTSC.ob like a fiddle and made some quick bucks as it shot from .60 to .80.  But today's penny of the day, NIHK, did well, up 13% with a great chart for a penny!  And lots of contracts!  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=nihk.ob

Have a great weekend.  Snowcat

snowcat

02/27/06
When everything is coming your way, you are in the wrong lane.

I was in the wrong lane last week with my buys of SYNM and RTK.  The 60 Minutes story on Syn-fuels focused on the Gov of Montana, who they made out to be a cowboy.  They felt obligated to point out that the Fischer Troupe method was developed by the Nazis and used by Apartheid S. Africa.  It went downhill from there.  No mention of SYNM and just a bit on how it could possibly solve America's gas problems.

I should realize that in today's markets, all news is factored into the price.  The big money was probably selling on Friday when SYNM and RTK popped.

Russia signed an energy pact with Iran and oil prices dropped causing SYNM and RTK to drop too.  The Syn-fuels and the Oil Sands stocks are only feasible if oil prices stay high.

Speaking of Russian, the stock I thought might make the IBD 100, ROS, did not, but it was up $3.00.  Sometimes I am just lucky.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ros

Big trader Susan's pick, NICH, was up over 20% at one point today.  This was a very nice stock gain for a day.  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=nich

Some gainers in the portfolio: ADM +$1 (corn, ethanol etc...), AMTD +.75, INFA +5% (basing now, good time to consider a buy), XSNX +16%.

NIHK was down 7% - penny stocks are very volatile.  From the chart, I can see .30, but it is risky.  I only have lunch money invested.

TTP has had a real nice chart and showed strength with a reversal today.  Something is up.
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=ttp,uu[r,a]daclyyay[dc][pb5!b9!c50!d20,2!h.02,.20!f][vc60][iut!Lb14!Ld21!Ll14!Lah12,26,9!Lm10!Lj[$spx]]&pref=G

Not much else going on in my world.  Looking forward tonight to the TV show, "24" (also known in my household as "The Jack Bauer Power Hour".

Take care, and don't let the bad guys get you down.  Snowcat


snowcat

02/28/06
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

To day the markets needed a lifeguard and some mouth to mouth resuscitation.
GOOG took a 31 point swan dive and dragged the whole market with it.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=goog

I was just an observer today, but further bad news could bring the market down
further.  On the other hand, a lot of buying opportunities abound.

EVST scored a knockout, with a lower than expected loss.  They have a nice
chart and shot up 17%.  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=evst

Someone asked about SUWN.  The chart looks good.  The company distributes
Chinese herbs, ala AOB.  Their big plan is to distribute an herb that is 300x sweeter than
sugar with fewer calories.  They have no earnings or financials to review and I am not
familiar with the product.  I do know that many small Chinese companies are popping
up from nowhere.  I would be careful with this one – but the chart looks good.
http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060215/0110026.html

Have a good night and don't do anything stupid.  Snowcat


snowcat

Short and sweet today.

For a long time I have liked the General Motors of India.  The chart is beautiful and they are making plenty of money.  I can see these in shares selling for a lot more.  Just look at SAY.  I think you should own TTM.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=TTM&t=1y

ATHR, semi-conductors for wireless communication, was a Cabot pick last month.  It is hitting a new high and looks better than ever.
What a chart.
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=athr

VPHM had a nice quarter and a pump from Cramer.  They have one drug that is a likely winner.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=vphm

That is all for today.  As Robocop says, "Stay out of trouble".  Snowcat

snowcat

03/02/06
When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. – Bob Dylan

Some big moves today – MEK was up $5 at one point and I sold with a 130% gain.  The company makes meters for natural gas drilling.  Earnings are coming out soon and I cannot think of anything they could say that would beat the news of their latest $75mil contract.  The stock still looks good.  Big trader Susan bought MEK after I sold it.
Finishing very strong and should make the IBD 100
http://www.stockhouse.com/comp_info.asp?symbol=MEK&table=AMEX

DXPE had some exceptional earnings.  I had given it up for dead, but the company that makes repairs to oil rigs had a massive bo on big vol.  Up 20%
http://www.stockhouse.com/comp_info.asp?symbol=DXPE&table=LIST

Sometimes you cannot keep a good stock down.  PTSC.ob which had some great gains last week, then pulled back, jumped ahead another 20% on another patent licensing agreement.  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=ptsc.ob

A report was written on NIHK if anyone is interested.  It is a penny stock that I find interesting.  http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060302/20060302005495.html?.v=1

Zinc mining company, EZM has been doing great recently, up a little at a time:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=EZM&t=3m

"Yabadabadoo" found a real good pick in ADL.  They have procedure that analyzes blood to find cancer.  No earnings, but lots of promise and a nice chart.  Up 13%
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=ADL&t=6m

GIGM and DIET down again.  I am patient with both.  I expect good earnings.
But I do have my limits.

Be good and don't forget to brush.  Shnowcat

snowcat

3/3/06
"A blow from a Kricket war club is anything but laughable"
"I guess it depends on who is on the receiving end" – Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book three of the five part trilogy)

Ok, I'll say it!  FNSR had blow-out earnings and was up 40% today.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=FNSR
I am up 127% on this one.

Bird Flu stocks continue to rule the roost.  With migratory patterns, it is expected that the bird flu will hit North America by the end of summer.  Here is Chicken Little's list of  stocks in the bird flu index:   
Alnylam Pharma (ALNY), Alpha Pro Tech (APT), Avant Immunothp (AVAN), Avi Biopharm (AVII), Biocryst Pharma (BCRX), Cal-Maine Foods (CALM), Carrington Labs (CARN), Chiron (CHIR), Crucell-Adr (CRXL), Embrex (EMBX), Gilead Sciences (GILD), Generex Biotech (GNBT), Hemispherx Bio (HEB), Medimmune (MEDI), Nastech Pharma (NSTK), Novavax (NVAX), Premium Std (PORK), Quidel (QDEL), Sonovac Biotech (SVA), Vical (VICL), VaxGen (VXGN).  Probably a good idea to put some in your portfolio – but few have any earnings.

Some Cabot picks (he is right on many times!)
PetMed Express (PETS) Price: 19 ================================
Why The Strength?
-----------------------
Americans have more than 60 million pet dogs, almost 70 million pet cats, and about 9.2 million horses. And those pets are expensive; a recent study showed that we spend more than $1,100 per year on a pet. Petmed Express profits by making it cheaper and more convenient to buy those pets both prescription and non-prescription medications and other products from catalogs and via the Internet. Nearly 70 percent of the company's sales are for flea- and tick-control products and other non-prescription health/nutritional supplements. Prescription medicines accounted for most of the remaining 30 percent. Petmed Express offers the same high-quality medications that are sold through pet stores and veterinarians' offices, but has lower overhead than those bricks-and-mortar locations. By offering shop-from-home convenience to dog, cat and horse owners, the company gets great repeat business by saving customers both time and money. Ordering can be done via the Internet or through the company's 800 number and all orders over $39 are shipped free. According to one analyst, Petmed Express has only about 4 percent of the estimated $3 billion pet medicine/supplies market, but is dominant in the faster-growing direct channel. With an impressive 38 percent Q3 profit increase on increased sales, Petmed Express is on a roll.

Technical Analysis
-----------------------
This is the first appearance of PETS in Top Ten. The stock came public in January 2004 at about 10, but soon headed for the basement. Since bottoming out at 4 in July 2004, however, the stock has been on a regular advance/pullback regimen. We're encouraged to see that the pullbacks are becoming both shorter and milder as analysts and institutional investors (both still scarce) are taking increasing notice. PETS took a big leap on January 23 on a blowout earnings report and has been base building, getting ready to tackle its resistance level at 19. We like it.

Suggested Buy Range: 17-19

"The most popular labor-saving device is still money."

Phyllis George, television personality  4.    A Hip and Profitable Stock Tip

TRUE RELIGION APPAREL (TRLG 24 NSDQ) - There's good money in producing jeans that look like they've been dragged across the desert for weeks. True Religion has been making a splash by putting jeans that sell for hundreds of dollars (up to $359 a pair) on the shelves at chic retail outlets like Barney's, Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.  With denim jeans (with embroidery and hand-abraded finishes) leading the line and an expanding lineup of expensive fleece and corduroy items rounding it out, True Religion is very hip and very profitable, and we think it has a great future in driving its luxury brand into new retail niches. 
Current Cabot Recommendation: BUY

TTM was up another buck.  Someone asked me how they can make money selling a $2000 car – the answer, like with GMAC, is they do their own financing.  That is GM's big money maker.  I am up 30% on this one with much more to go.

NICH up again – looking very strong.
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=nich,uu[r,a]daclyyay[dc][pb5!b10!b20!b50!d20,2!h.02,.20!f][vc60][iut!Lb14!Ld20!Ll14!La12,26,9!Lm10!Lj[$spx]]&pref=G

I sold NSSC.  The stock broke 15 then down below the trendline.  I will continue to watch it, but I think it is done.

I bought one of Dave Randolph's picks, NTO.  This is a mining company that operates in Cuba and S. America.  They report earnings on Monday.  The thing is, is that their estimates were base on old gold and copper prices.  The actual earnings should blow those out of the water.  It is a speculation, but, might work out.
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=nto,uu[s,a]daclyyay[dc][pb5!b10!f][vc60][iut!Lb14!Ld20]&pref=G

XSNX up 12%, INSM was down bad on double the losses of last year.

Lots to digest, so eat slowly.  Snowwwwwwcaattttttttttttttttt



snowcat

03/06/06
Want to write a book?  Do two pages a day – in a year you will have over 600 pages done!

This morning looked promising with some nice gains, but most stocks pulled back by the end of the day.

FNSR continued up 16% after the great showing on Friday.
XSNX.ob hit $2 at one point, pulling back to about $1.92.  (I first got into that at .50!)
PTSC.ob had a strong day up 20%, which is amazing.

On the down side, I sold SYNM and INSM for losses.  PCEEF.pk continues to bleed my wallet  (I only have 200 shares, but I got mad yesterday when I went to the supermarket, pulled out a can of soda to drink while I was putting the groceries in the car, then   drove off with it on my bumper.  That is 25 cents + deposit. Damn.)

TRAD looks good.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=TRAD

DIET looked fat today, breaking out of the triangle.  Earnings are Thursday.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=diet

ANTP broke out today.  They make big antennas for cell phone reception/
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=ANTP&t=1y

NTO had great earnings, but the rise in copper was likely factored into the price, which I did not realize.  Also the price of copper was down today.  If the price of copper remains high, this company will flourish
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=nto

Speaking of copper, Mr. Market pick, WIRE made it to the IBD 100 and has been doing great since he suggested it last week!
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=wire

ERS was again #1 on IBD 100 and is inching towards a new high.
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=ERS&t=1y

Yesterday, at the Academy Awards, host, Jon Stewart, pointed to the big statue of "Oscar" behind him and said "If we bring the statue crashing down, do you think we will finally have democracy in Hollywood"?

Be Cool.  Snowcat


shawFund

Good report.

Have you noticed IVAN news?

snowcat

3/08/06
I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.

It was another rough day in Paradise, though the market finished a little better than it started.  NWHK had another strong day, up 5% and change, but earnings are out tomorrow.   Their radiology service is a real money saver for hospitals and has a great future. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=NHWK

I picked up a few shares of TTM and PETS for my collection and shed my INFA as it broke down 7% on 13x adv.  Aside from the down day, they announced that they will issue debt to make acquisitions.  For the long run that is good, but bad timing.

DIET held up well with earnings tomorrow.  I just hope it does not gap down and blow thru all stops!  Yow.

One semi company that is showing a nice white candle is AVNX
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?c=avnx

NIHK was down to 11 cents which is another reminder why I should never buy penny stocks.........I NEVER win.  (Ok I won a little with PTSC, but that was luck – NIHK involved research and thought).

XSNX was down a bit too – but I think the solar film company has a good future ahead of it (the way it is being marketed).

Good Night and Good Luck (My new sign off).  Snowy



snowcat

03/09/06
"We won't get fooled again" – The Who

When I start seeing my whole screen green, I should start thinking about selling.
DIET had some earnings but the word is that growth is slowing.  I made the 
of not going with the best in the field.  NTRI had already made a great run and I was trying to bet on the cheap imitation.  The stock cratered 30% and I am angry at myself for not being smarter, for not taking a profit when I had it, for depending on earnings in a bearish environment, etc.....

TRAD also dropped below 15 which is a bad sign.  I would think with so many people selling today, the day-trading business would be great.

NHWK had great earnings and opened higher but finished lower.  I can see this one performing like CMED.  I will keep a close eye on this one.

XSNX and PTSC had great days – up strong, but they do take wide swings and are glorified penny stocks.

Mr. Market did a great analysis of MFLX.  They make thin semi-conductors for those ultra slim RAZR phones.  He thinks it is good for about 15% more.  It was also a Cabot pick and on the IBD 100.  Check it out.....
http://www.mrmarketishuge.com/

On the message boards, there is a lot of whining and moaning, but here are some stocks from the Cool Cat report to look over.  And don't worry; there is still plenty of money to be made.  Snowy

THIS WEEK'S NEW STOCKS
these are stocks which meet criteria that have been present in top winning stocks. Prices are as of Friday's close.

CAS Medical Systems (NasdaqSC: CASM)
Price: 10.10 * 52-Week High: 15.01 * 52-Week Low: 2.28
Medical-Systems-Equipment * 30-Day Avg. Daily Volume: 124,000
Market Cap: $101 million * Float: 6.3 million shares
Price-to-Sales Ratio: 4.69 * PE: 78 * 50-Day MA: 11.11

CAS Medical Systems develops and manufactures blood pressure measurement devices, vital signs monitors, blood pressure cuffs, apnea monitors and neonatal supplies.

The company moved from the OTC Bulletin Board to the Nasdaq Capital Market Dec. 15 and traded record volume of 718,000 Dec. 28, when the company announced FDA approval for its Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) Adult Cerebral Oximeter Monitor. The Oximeter is a continuous, non-invasive monitor measuring absolute levels of brain tissue oxygen saturation. The company plans to launch the product in late 2006.

The stock jumped from 5 in late November to 14.53 Jan. 20, then broke out again in late February and got to 15.01. CASM lost 28% last week as investors may have concluded the stock got a bit ahead of itself. The company has $24 in annual revenues and a market cap of $101 million.