3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

This Rookie has a question please?

Started by Montanaland, February 19, 2006, 01:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montanaland

I'm a real estate agent who wants to get into trading.  I've picked out my platform www.precisiontradingsystem.com and am attending their $1,000 class in may.

*My question is- other than the PTS cost is the only other cost associated with getting started in trading correct??  ???

Monthly Charting Fee $100.00  (www.esignal.com)



Montanaland

Again..........What's up with Stock people????   I'm on the verge of becoming one of you, but I need some direction.


Can anyone with Social s\Skills reply and lead me in the right direction with going with options or not??   


www.BillingsHomeFinder.com   ----- Can't hide behind a computer in  REAL ESTATE  (is King)

agatto2

Hay bud,,, time is probebly your biggest cost. Take time to learn the eb and flow of the market, study study study and  welll you know , it will pay off in like 4 years... Have fun