3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Alexander Elder's SafeZone Stop Spreadsheet

Started by Av8trader, February 19, 2006, 10:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Av8trader

Hello,

Has anyone put together a SafeZone Spreadsheet explained in Dr. Elder's book "Come into My Trading Room".

I tried to put one together but trying to copy the formulas given for an entire column is not working.

If I have to manually change the formulas for each cell it is going to take way too long to create the spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance.

Livana

Calstar -- I don't know the book you are refering to, but I might be able to help with Excel... If you'd like, send me the file ([email protected]), explain to me what you're trying to get at, and I'm pretty sure I can get what you're expecting