3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

ADVC.OB

Started by David Randolph, February 24, 2006, 04:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

I feel it is time to attack some momentum driven penny stocks, like ADVC.OB, which was up 100% yesterday on 597 million shares traded.

This penny stock has a market cap of just $5.4M and expects revenues to hit $10M plus in fiscal 2006.

«Lisa Welton, president of Cyber-Test, said, "Our fiscal year-to-date sales are already in excess of $5.3 million." Welton explained, "We generated $900,000 in sales last month, making January by far our most successful revenue-producing month in the company's history. Our business is increasing, a result of the value that technology products have in the daily lives of our customers, and their need to protect the investment they have made in these products. Moreover, improvements to our processes and procurement of new and used parts have reduced our operating costs, and increased our margins."»

I think their sector is attractive, with so much new and sometimes expensive technology we sure need a company doing this:

«Advanced Communications Technologies is a New York-based public holding company specializing in the technology aftermarket service and supply chain, known as reverse logistics. Its wholly-owned subsidiary and principal operating unit, Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc. acquires and operates businesses that provide computer and electronics repair and end-of-lifecycle services and provides asset distribution and recovery services. Encompass owns Cyber-Test, Inc., an electronic equipment repair company based in Florida that provides board-level repair of technical products to third-party warranty companies, OEMs, national retailers and national office equipment dealers. Service options include advance exchange, depot repair, call center support, parts and warranty management for office equipment, fax machines, printers, scanners, laptop computers, monitors and multi-function units, including high-end consumer electronics such as PDAs and digital cameras. For more information, visit http://www.advancedcomtech.net, or Cyber-Test's website at http://www.equipfix.com.»

The stock was up 100% on the news, I think it can rise an additional 50% or more going forward.

I'll buy $1,200 of it for the pennies on fire portfolio at today's open. If I have the chance to sell it 50% higher today, I'll take profits (I sure need them to build some confidence). If not, I'll continue holding.

la-onda

Advanced Communications Expects Revenue to Hit a Record $10 Million for Fiscal 2006; Subsidiary Cyber-Test Reports Exceptionally High Revenue of $900,000 for January
Thursday , February 23, 2006 08:30 ET

NEW YORK, Feb 23, 2006 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Advanced Communications Technologies, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: ADVC), a New York-based holding company that specializes in the technology aftermarket service and supply chain known as reverse logistics, announced today that its wholly-owned operating unit, Encompass Group Affiliates, Inc., expects to generate $10 million in revenue for fiscal 2006, a 33% increase as compared with $7,522,000 for fiscal 2005.

Encompass' subsidiary Cyber-Test, a Florida-based electronic equipment repair company, is a significant contributor to the substantial revenue projections, with one record breaking month after another over the company's past fiscal year including January, it's highest sales month yet. Cyber-Test reported $900,000 in revenue for January, compared with $676,000 for the same month in 2005, or a 33% increase. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) for the month was an impressive $101,000 or 11% of sales, compared to EBITDA of $42,000 or 6% of sales in January 2005.

Wayne Danson, president and chief executive officer of Advanced Communications, said, "We are having a very full and productive year with expectations of $10 million in revenue for fiscal 2006. Cyber-Test generated $900,000 in sales last month and continues to show enormous growth potential. Its management team continuously demonstrates its ability to adapt to the ever changing consumer and office electronic technologies without sacrificing its reputation for professionalism and service excellence, a key element in our business strategy." Danson added, "As we previously shared, we have been working on various transactions that will significantly expand our business and we will disclose all details once we are permitted under SEC regulations."

Lisa Welton, president of Cyber-Test, said, "Our fiscal year-to-date sales are already in excess of $5.3 million." Welton explained, "We generated $900,000 in sales last month, making January by far our most successful revenue-producing month in the company's history. Our business is increasing, a result of the value that technology products have in the daily lives of our customers, and their need to protect the investment they have made in these products. Moreover, improvements to our processes and procurement of new and used parts have reduced our operating costs, and increased our margins."

Cyber-Test was recently awarded an exclusive national reverse logistics contract with Sling Media, Inc. (www.slingmedia.com), which the company announced earlier this month.

David Randolph

Thursday's volume was the highest on record for ADVC.OB. I expect that to have some continuation, even though the stock declined 19% on Friday.

According to the press release, fundamentals seem to be improving like never before at the company. If there's any validity to Thursday's press release, the stock should jump another 100% at the minimum.

We'll see, in the meantime, I'll continue holding ADVC.OB.

Terliso

David,
Outstanding shares of ADVC seems so high, is this ok or what? ;)

According to Yahoo:
Shares Outstanding: 3.37B
Float: 2.10B

thanks,

David Randolph

Quote from: Terlisa on February 28, 2006, 01:59:51 AM
David,
Outstanding shares of ADVC seems so high, is this ok or what? ;)

According to Yahoo:
Shares Outstanding: 3.37B
Float: 2.10B

thanks,

You're right Terlisa, outstanding shares are 3.37B, so the market cap is 3.37B*$0.0014 = $4.72M, which is quite low.

Another two similar trading penny stocks, which are IVOC and ADOT, rose a lot yesterday, so perhaps ADVC will make a similar move today.

The company expects 2006 revenues at $10M.

If I have the chance to sell it 50% higher than my buying price which was $0.0018, I'll do it.

Terliso

Moving up currently over 21%

Terliso


Terliso

#7
Quote from: Terlisa on February 28, 2006, 10:03:56 AM
Quote from: Terlisa on February 28, 2006, 09:47:42 AM
Moving up currently over 21%

already up 50% ;)

I meant 64%

All i can say is ADVC is bullish at this point, moving averages perfectly united ;)
** ADVC broke the resistance @ 0.0018 ;)

Goodluck!!
I'm gonna go for breakfast... ;)

lalitha0

Hi

This looks like it is going to fly. I got in at .002. I hope it is not too late!

Thanks
Lalitha

Terliso

ADVC rocks my portfolio in 3 hours ;D ;D... currently 85.71% ;)


Terliso

#10
There you go David you got ur 50%. r u out?

ADVC currently up 114.29%
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man!! this thing is flying up 128.58%

Anybody here on this thread? just you & me lalitha ;) :D ;D

lalitha0

Hi
Now on Level II bid .003 ask .0031

Should we take gains or hang on? That is a tough decision. I am going to be greedy and hold


Lalitha

Terliso

I post this one in the morning @ 21%  ---- now it's up 128.58%

I don't know it's your decision lalitha ;)

metro

#13
Great mover after breaking the 50 week yesterday

this is the weekly chart - do not know if it will  reach a penny... needs high volume - I sold half to book what has come so far

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=advc,uu[e,a]waclyyay[df][pc50!c200!f][vc60][ila10,20,5!lb14!lh14,3][J70662023,Y]&listNum=16

TD

May be this will be another AMEP OR AMRE...ST. PAT'S  day just around the conner so nice to see some GREEN