3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

#120
Quote from: setravis on March 01, 2006, 11:10:26 PM
There you go Wizard....."500"  ;)


Setravis & Elite.. 2 top ratings here in 3SOF !! :D
Ok, Setravis i'll give u one too ;D ;D

AussieTrader

Quote from: higherstocks on March 01, 2006, 01:34:53 PM
Make sure you applaud me.  Looks like someone is smiting me for no reason.  :P

GWGO news out for anyone looking to take a chance dont know how true it is but I bit.

Great West Gold, Inc. - Takeover Bid
Wednesday March 1, 12:59 pm ET

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 1, 2006--Great West Gold, Inc. (OTCBB:GWGO - News) 'The Company' has been alerted to a Press Release on the Telecentro News Service dated today which reads as follows:-
ADVERTISEMENT


A source from Banco Comercial Portugues (BCP) said today:

"that Banco Comercial Portugues will launch a takeover to GREAT WEST GOLD INC.



Hey Higherstocks, be careful these BAnco Comercial Portugues are phony (is that spelling right!). Ther was a spate of them last year. They come out of a financial forum via Spain and are basically LIES.

That doesn't mean the stock won't go up if enough people bite the lie, but just be careful. I wouldn't recomend anyone buying on these made up releases.

Good luck
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

stocky

#122
G' just wanted to know your take on taxes [and slowly I would be asking for your take on Kobe, BurgerKing and all the kool stuff....]. I am looking for some input on easily creating Schedule D, if your broker is Scottrade. If someone has energy and intrest then we may have a new thread on TAXES for UNCLE SAM.

doyerdiligence

Quote from: AussieTrader on March 02, 2006, 01:02:36 AM
[ They come out of a financial forum via Spain and are basically LIES.

That doesn't mean the stock won't go up if enough people bite the lie, but just be careful. I wouldn't recommend anyone buying on these made up releases.

Good luck

yeah just calculate the costs.  you can see if anyone paid this much for some over diluted company they would be absolutely out of their mind

Banco 'Comercial'(sp?) 'Portugues'(sp?) (BCP) will launch a takeover bid for GREAT WEST GOLD INC with the payment of $0.05 USD for each of the that responded to the tender offer, this initial offer could reach the limit of price of $0.055 USD for each share of the company".

with 15 billion outstanding that is something like 750-800million. Can it be real?

reading through a previous PR in the day you can also see other creative uses of words.

"The Company assumes that a lot of Naked Short Sellers are covering their positions and the Company is of the opinion that the Company's share price remains enormously undervalued. The acquisitions being announced on Friday March 3, 2006 are likely to force a lot more Naked Short Sellers to cover their positions and the Company remains positive that the share price will recover to more realistic levels very shortly."

The Company assumes
and the Company is of the opinion that the Company's share price remains enormously undervalued.
likely to force a lot more Naked Short Sellers to cover their positions
and the Company remains positive that the share price will recover

all this being said i did play the .0006 .0012 flip, always a rush.


Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

Lucas Scott

Quote from: eliteG on March 01, 2006, 03:44:09 PM
update:

I sold some NIHK and my AOGS.

Elite - can you elaborate on why those stocks fell out of favor (particularly AOGS since you are still holding some NIHK)? You were so bullish on them and from a TA perspective not much has changed, while the EEGC chart shows so much resistance up to 20 cents. Thanks!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 02, 2006, 03:29:25 AM
Quote from: eliteG on March 01, 2006, 03:44:09 PM
update:

I sold some NIHK and my AOGS.

Elite - can you elaborate on why those stocks fell out of favor (particularly AOGS since you are still holding some NIHK)? You were so bullish on them and from a TA perspective not much has changed, while the EEGC chart shows so much resistance up to 20 cents. Thanks!

yes I got to that.. sorry.. really running around yesterday like a chicken with its head cut off

I'll post the reasons and charts shortly  ;)

la-onda

PTSC 1.34$ premarket;

official news:

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4417.new#new

3rd time big profits with this stock this is really awesome

>:D >:D
cheers
Oliver

eliteG

allright as previously stated I made my NIHK position a bit smaller yesterday, sold AOGS and started a position which I may add to today in EEGC

On both NIHK and AOGS I was getting impatient and I couldn't answer that impatience with TA so I sold.  NIHK I remain bullish on so I had to keep some and AOGS still hasn't violated much but to me was the weaker of the 2 so I let it go.

I had been keeping an eye on EEGC and really liked the recent volume and move up to around the 200.  I also started noticing some big orders on lvl2 and had to pull the trigger although it hasn't broken out yet.  I feel that when EEGC passes 20 cents its gone and I feel like there is support here.  So I'm trying a bit of a different play.   >:D

Quote from: la-onda on March 02, 2006, 09:17:41 AM
PTSC 1.34$ premarket;

official news:

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4417.new#new

3rd time big profits with this stock this is really awesome

>:D >:D
cheers
Oliver

that is just awesome   :o

la-onda


margeri

Elite,

Whats your take on EDLT

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=EDLT.OB   

EDLT - EAST DELTA RESOURCES (OTCBB)
Date  Open  High  Low  Last  Change  Volume  % Change 
03/02/06 0.9300 0.9300 0.9300 0.9300 unch 300 unch%
Composite Indicator 
   Trend Spotter TM Buy 
 
Short Term Indicators 
   7 Day Average Directional Indicator Buy 
   10 - 8 Day Moving Average Hilo Channel  Hold 
   20 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy 
   20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator Buy 
   20 Day Bollinger Bands  Hold 
 
Short Term Indicators Average:   60% - Buy
20-Day Average Volume - 369290
 
Medium Term Indicators 
   40 Day Commodity Channel Index  Hold 
   50 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy 
   20 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Buy 
   50 Day Parabolic Time/Price  Sell
 
Medium Term Indicators Average:   25% - Buy
50-Day Average Volume - 246478
 
Long Term Indicators 
   60 Day Commodity Channel Index Buy 
   100 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy 
   50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Buy 
 
Long Term Indicators Average:   100% - Buy
100-Day Average Volume - 182924
 
Overall Average:   64% - Buy
 
Price  Support  Pivot Point  Resistance 

0.9300  0.8633  0.9133  0.9633 

Thanks,
Margeri




 

nmbr1ballr

I think he will say it has zero volume.  300 shares in over an hour.

supergeek

Am I the only person suffering from torn leg muscles and a severe concussion from kicking myself in the head for selling PTSC in the .40's? I know, I know, never look back. still holding NIHK, but the impatience is wearing on me. I thought PMED would have a better morning.
Let's hope lunch will clear everything up for a huge afternoon.
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

nmbr1ballr

No I am right there with you SuperGeek.  I would have 30k right now if I held on to it.  Join in on the EEGC in case this one runs.

tommyt

My PTSC up 235%, in at .473
Thanks Elite, Lucas

echo

Good for you Tommy. I too sold PTSC and am getting nautious every time I look at the chart and see it go higher. Oh well. We must look forward not backward ( I'm trying to convince myself)
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........