3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

Way to go tommyt for holding on :o :o :o :o
wrangler

Loffigus

I sold way too early too (started unwinding in the 30's....) I have been burned so much, it's hard to hang on after you have 50% or more of profit... so then you miss out on 1000%.

There will be more stocks like PTSC, well maybe not just like it  :-\

eagerlearner

 :o :o
still holding on to 20% of my original position from 0.175. lol ... sold the bulk in 40's too ... but i am very glad i finally learned to take partial profit along the way which elite taught me . i think that will help me a lot in the long run ..lots of thx elite!
PTSC --- the story of the year  ;D
glta

dhiraj19

#138
I asked EliteG yesterday on this thread about getting in PTSC. He gave it green signal... So i dont know why are we waiting to get in. La onda went in at 1.00 ( 60% gain). Applaud to him.
:)
I told EliteG about this stock rising and technology fundamentals about it, when he initial picked it. Story was sound at that time, but I have heard it so many times for so many stock pickers and OTCBB CEO's, I went in technically. ( Please dont call me pumper). Elite can endorse it and you can see my ratings.

Its TA which scares me, still is it time to get in? As all of you are technically savy, some of you are too good at it. ( I blindly sometime pick your stocks to make money), lets see what can be PTSC pull backs tomorrow, day after tomorrow looking from previous pullbacks? what can be intraday entry points ( short term holding and long term holdings).

For PTSC More IP licencing, more rev, more profit. Is PTSC negotiating terms with these companies for their financial performance and benefits. One thing may be, negotations, 'll be far better than HP, INTEL, AMD...( There are initially dozen companies, 5 down, 7 to go)

Lets go to PTSC thread on Pennies message board.

What do you guys say?


- Dhiraj

wrangler

Hi elite
Seen here you sold some of NIHK. I'm going to hold mine till I see more reason's to sell. My chart att. will show why.
Have a great trading day :)
Just want to say again, excellant pick PTSC one of them gems that's so hard to find.
wrangler

eliteG

Quote from: gmarc66 on March 01, 2006, 05:20:12 PM
Hey G,

I noticed COIB moving, for no apparent reason. Seems to be uptrending...i think ???...lol.

Had a very nice run today, good vol. for this stock. Was wondering if a continuation looks good for this tomorrow?

Not sure what the rules are...is it ok if we post charts...let me know if u want me to delete this. :)

Hey Julia sorry I missed this.  COIB not doing good today and what I would have said yesterday is a nice move from its 200 and 20ema but just one volume burp  ;)  Also a tall white is scary to enter so far above support.

---------------

Jmoney posted about DYMTF this is a powerful chart that sorta reminds me of CWPC.

Quote from: margeri on March 02, 2006, 10:45:24 AM
Elite,

Whats your take on EDLT

Thanks,
Margeri


nmbr1ballr is dead on.  While I like the price pattern on EDLT the volume is just not there.  Volume gives me speed and safety.

Quote from: supergeek on March 02, 2006, 11:01:06 AM
Am I the only person suffering from torn leg muscles and a severe concussion from kicking myself in the head for selling PTSC in the .40's? I know, I know, never look back. still holding NIHK, but the impatience is wearing on me. I thought PMED would have a better morning.
Let's hope lunch will clear everything up for a huge afternoon.

I feel your pain.. you think you learn to deal with the ones that got away but man PTSC...

Quote from: dhiraj19 on March 02, 2006, 11:34:08 AM
I asked EliteG yesterday on this thread about getting in PTSC. He gave it green signal... So i dont know why are we waiting to get in. La onda went in at 1.00 ( 60% gain). Applaud to him.
:)
I told EliteG about this stock rising and technology fundamentals about it, when he initial picked it. Story was sound at that time, but I have heard it so many times for so many stock pickers and OTCBB CEO's, I went in technically. ( Please dont call me pumper). Elite can endorse it and you can see my ratings.

Its TA which scares me, still is it time to get in? As all of you are technically savy, some of you are too good at it. ( I blindly sometime pick your stocks to make money), lets see what can be PTSC pull backs tomorrow, day after tomorrow looking from previous pullbacks? what can be intraday entry points ( short term holding and long term holdings).

For PTSC More IP licencing, more rev, more profit. Is PTSC negotiating terms with these companies for their financial performance and benefits. One thing may be, negotations, 'll be far better than HP, INTEL, AMD...( There are initially dozen companies, 5 down, 7 to go)

Lets go to PTSC thread on Pennies message board.

What do you guys say?


- Dhiraj

I think that while its "fun" to talk about PTSC with fundamentals at this point..to trade it you're gonna need to watch that volume.  Stay out of the message boards, I'm sure they're jam packed with crazies.  Get your profit and go, dont fall in love dhiraj.  8)

Quote from: wrangler on March 02, 2006, 11:39:26 AM
Hi elite
Seen here you sold some of NIHK. I'm going to hold mine till I see more reason's to sell. My chart att. will show why.
Have a great trading day :)
Just want to say again, excellant pick PTSC one of them gems that's so hard to find.

Looks like a solid plan wrangler.  I still like NIHK just not sure how long its gonna take.  Thx PTSC will hopefully be one of many.

-----------

EEGC - I have been watching the lvlII and strongly feel this is gonna move shortly.  Its finding support and in a true hammer right now.  Looking for a move to happen by tomorrow and Monday latest.


eliteG

wanted to mention some others that are moving today real nice:

MMAM , MSEV , EMFP

lana2b

HI Elite

Would you, please, - what you think of EYII ? I have a BIG position. What is the forecast?

Thank you

lana

eliteG

Quote from: lana2b on March 02, 2006, 01:13:24 PM
HI Elite

Would you, please, - what you think of EYII ? I have a BIG position. What is the forecast?

Thank you

lana

Sorry lana at this time very bearish on EYII.  It was rejected by the 200 and has created a rounding top kind of price pattern.. this is very hard to get over.. if it does make it over .065 I would even jump in because that would show Immense strength.. which I doubt can occur.  Goodluck.

Loffigus

Elite - what are your thoughts on the recent movement of DYMTF?

I am a bull on Alternative Energy stocks anyway - but how are the technical signals for this one in particular?

pompano

Hey G, I see you mentioned DYMTF, I took a position yesterday and started a thread about it in the Penny picking forum.   It seems that some really big news will be hitting the wires next week as two people have confirmed this at the raging bull forums.  Volume the last 2 days would certainly suggest something has happened.

eliteG

Quote from: pompano on March 02, 2006, 01:30:21 PM
Hey G, I see you mentioned DYMTF, I took a position yesterday and started a thread about it in the Penny picking forum.   It seems that some really big news will be hitting the wires next week as two people have confirmed this at the raging bull forums.  Volume the last 2 days would certainly suggest something has happened.

Its a strong chart no matter what.  How can one confirm news at Raging Bull?

------------

Also wanted to mention GLIF - rising on volume without news, just something to keep an eye on

Also IHDR looking very strong.. has a tall white which is hard to enter(support farther away) but perhaps 20cents will offer some suuport.

lana2b

Thanks G for  fast reply

Gonna take a loss 20% .  :'(   :'(   :'(
   
    HURTSSSSSSS

lana

lalitha0

GZFX BREAKING OUT!

Lalitha

echo

G,

any opinion on CNES.

tia

There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........