3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

higherstocks

Hey Lucas, as I did believe that some of the volume and run was partly from the board I still believe that EliteG is a master trader and he saw something in NIHK.  Unfortuantely in didnt work out we all cant be right about a stock 100% of the time believe me I know.  Me trying to play these penny stocks is not an easy thing to do and EliteG is the best I have seen.  So in those words we do follow EliteG and sometimes that might inflate the price a little we can be proud to say that we have someone on this board (EliteG) to get us in before and during a technical breakout.   >:D  As we all know he should be charging for his analysis, I am glad he doesnt, but I would be one of the first to sign up.  ;D

Terliso

#271
To all traders here anybody notice AVST looks like we got rock solid play here... no shit, I will take position tomorrow (sorry about that) ;)
Look at that volume, it is a WOWOWOWEEEEE ;) :D ;D

Take notes with the moving averages, same set-up as PTSC.ob (daily chart & weekly chart)

catrader

avst wouldn't it be risky.  bought out news today and already up 311%.  where do you see it going if bullish?

gri64

Hi EliteG,

What are you thinking about AOGS?
Yesterday movement +24% before close is it only because of the report:
Pechala's Reports
Title:    AVALON OIL & GAS INC (AOGS=US) 2-weeks forecast
http://reports.finance.yahoo.com/w0?r=35681914:1

Are you plan to sell NIHK and all GSHF and EEGC ?

Thanks in advance,
Gregory

waxweazle

follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

eliteG

Quote from: higherstocks on March 07, 2006, 12:27:19 AM
Hey Lucas, as I did believe that some of the volume and run was partly from the board I still believe that EliteG is a master trader and he saw something in NIHK.  Unfortuantely in didnt work out we all cant be right about a stock 100% of the time believe me I know.  Me trying to play these penny stocks is not an easy thing to do and EliteG is the best I have seen.  So in those words we do follow EliteG and sometimes that might inflate the price a little we can be proud to say that we have someone on this board (EliteG) to get us in before and during a technical breakout.   >:D  As we all know he should be charging for his analysis, I am glad he doesnt, but I would be one of the first to sign up.  ;D

Thx higher  ;D and that was a great trade on NIHK!  8)

Quote from: catrader on March 07, 2006, 01:30:21 AM
avst wouldn't it be risky. bought out news today and already up 311%. where do you see it going if bullish?

Good eye catrader  ;).. that is risky as $#@!  AVST is down 35% right now!

Quote from: gri64 on March 07, 2006, 09:15:41 AM
Hi EliteG,

What are you thinking about AOGS?
Yesterday movement +24% before close is it only because of the report:
Pechala's Reports
Title:    AVALON OIL & GAS INC (AOGS=US) 2-weeks forecast
http://reports.finance.yahoo.com/w0?r=35681914:1

Are you plan to sell NIHK and all GSHF and EEGC ?

Thanks in advance,
Gregory


Manishma Greg  ;)  Yep I sold it all yesterday.. and AOGS move yesterday looks nice until you look at the volume.. and you need a magnifying glass to see the volume(it is very low) so the move cannot be trusted imo.

digdug42

JKRI made a nice run up yesterday and looks like it might continue today. Any TA? Thanks!

nmbr1ballr

Ok seriously, PTSC...wow.  Just wow.

Loffigus

PTSC is one of those stocks that make you wish life had a "do-over" button. :'(

eliteG

Quote from: digdug42 on March 07, 2006, 09:59:31 AM
JKRI made a nice run up yesterday and looks like it might continue today. Any TA? Thanks!

yes this one does look nice digdug(let me bump you out of negative territory)

JKRI was brought up by Lucas a week or 2 ago(very nice  :o).. its climbing on strong volume but that volume has been going down.. I see JKRI @ resistance right now but that is where it could pick up the pace and volume and make its move.. its volatile so support while seeming close on the chart is actually quite a % away, a good one to watch at least

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on March 07, 2006, 10:04:00 AM
Ok seriously, PTSC...wow. Just wow.

wow.. i think it might have hit that fib extension I did the other day.. and if my prediction is correct this is the last high in a while at least for PTSC

--------------------------------

I will be out the rest of the day, I'll keep this thread opened.  Trade it good and safe!

catrader

watch glif, now at 0.036 +0.006 on day.  might be making its move.

waxweazle

follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

catrader

last week commented that glif might be in g3 but then corrected by eliteg that actually might be g1.  anyways, todays move might be g3, now at 0.0699 up 0.039 on the day.  for eliteg to verify this but looks good.

nmbr1ballr

IHDR has been making big moves.

Loffigus

Does anyone know why it's moving so big on no news?  GLIF???