3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 07, 2006, 09:04:25 PM
hey G - do you think WITM is setting up for a run? It's been consolidating in a tight range between .27 and .32 for almost 3 weeks, RSI and MACD just started turning up, and volume today was about 50% above average. Watch for entry tomorrow? I'm long from 36.5 but am prepared to double up on my position.

Lucas von Talksmack  ::).. whats happenin on WITM - I remember you got in on a day I really liked the setup.. so while I know everyone makes their own trades I feel bad that it didnt work out.. what I do like is the support its showing with all those hammer wicks(which can also be looked at as troubling if broken), 50sma is near and may provide a pop.. looks like a lil mini double bottom(confirmed when closes 32.5 cents and above) and if it were to close .275 and below I would let it go(not just due to bearishness but timing..who wants to hang on to these cruddy pennies for long?)

Quote from: gmarc66 on March 07, 2006, 09:57:11 PM
Quote

Hey julia ;D

EDIG - G-pattern with a nice strong g3 but some resistance in this zone could delay it but(#2) a strong uptrend should be in place but(#3) I would try to get out with some gain tomorrow(~.25-.3 if possible) and look to get back in on a retrace or re-break but(#4) the impending golden cross(50/200) looks good but(#5) I could totally be off and thats how I cover my butt(#6) ;) :D Goodluck.


THanks G, yes, i will try to get out once i see some profit, or hope i see some profit. Ya...like that looming golden cross. ;D....and don't worry, ur butt is always covered...u r wearing pants aren't u?...ya..i'm tired,the jokes get worse and worse as the night goes on :)


So, u really like SEVI huh?...hmmm....and u think tomorrow it's pps will continue its rise? oky doky..definitely on my watchlist.

Too bad i didnt get in when i saw it moving this a.m....silly girl.

thanks G for all your help..you Da Man! ;D


I'm not in love with SEVI but she strikes my fancy enough to buy her a drink.. who knows maybe I'll propose tomorrow  ;)

pants - check

higherstocks

Hey G need your help I cant find any stock I like I am all in cash now doing nothing  :-\.  Do you see anything come up on your scans today?

eliteG

Quote from: higherstocks on March 07, 2006, 11:02:44 PM
Hey G need your help I cant find any stock I like I am all in cash now doing nothing  :-\.  Do you see anything come up on your scans today?

Doing some scanning now I like LEXG chart action.. do some diggin see if she's a winner ;)

I'll post if anything else comes up :)

eliteG

#318
I'll keep a list below of what pops up that looks nice that we can DD some more.(I'll edit it if I find more)

List:

LEXG
MGEN
NGRU
NXXI
SELA
SEVI
XRYM


The list above only includes stocks <$5 and >$.005.  If someone is looking for a different price range above let me know.  ;)

We work together.  We win together. (Or lose every cent together :D)

higherstocks

I like the chart on LEXG also G, but I noticed alot of inside selling so I dont like that, but you are the technical chart master.  I noticed MGEN's move also at the last hour.  Have any idea on the move I dont see any news today, I will do some digging to see what might have caused it.  Thx man  ;D

eliteG

Quote from: higherstocks on March 07, 2006, 11:22:11 PM
I like the chart on LEXG also G, but I noticed alot of inside selling so I dont like that, but you are the technical chart master.  I noticed MGEN's move also at the last hour.  Have any idea on the move I dont see any news today, I will do some digging to see what might have caused it.  Thx man  ;D

thx for the DD on LEXG insider selling.. while its nice to not see insider selling I really dont consider it a signal.. check out PTSC insider selling, lol, Directors: Giffhorn Lowell and Gloria Felcyn missed out on millions..  :o  So what it takes to move a stock is volume! not insiders  ;)

On MGEN.. i only hear about dilution from the msg boards.. very negative stuff but interesting as to why people who are negative about the stock would waste their time and post in msg boards..hmm curious, do you concur?  Techncials are showing me a positive divergence.. i know I wont trade it but I will learn from watching MGEN the next few days.

REALDEALS21

#321
Hey, G, what you think of these stocks: EDEN AGSI and TGLO ??


eliteG

Quote from: REALDEALS21 on March 08, 2006, 12:19:02 AM
Hey, G, what you think of these stocks: EXNT, ACDI and TGLO ??



yo realdeals  8)

EXNT nice pick.. It didnt make my scan because the volume and the price range for a BB but I have to say it looks nice.  Strong trend in play.. not sure if that will end up being a concern.  2 is the magic number for now.

ACDI again a nice looking pick that didnt qualify with me for the same reasons as the one above but also again still nice.  Hmm a bit of a breakout here.. would like the volume to be better but not bad..

TGLO - not seeing anything of interest right now, no evidence in the chart.

hope that helps realdeals  ;)

Lucas Scott

Quote from: higherstocks on March 07, 2006, 11:22:11 PM
I noticed MGEN's move also at the last hour.  Have any idea on the move I dont see any news today, I will do some digging to see what might have caused it.  Thx man  ;D

Higherstocks - I think I know the reason for the MGEN move. I added it to my "OTC 10-Bagger Watchlist" in Stockcharts' public charts section during the weekend of Feb 18-19. No stock that makes this list fails to move eventually! (though sometimes they move the wrong way). It's up 125% from the Feb 21 open.

Complete list here: http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/Favorites.CServlet?obj=ID1652955

GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

ELR

G, Luke, RD21,

God, what are you guys still doin up ?  Lay down will ya ? yur killin' me !  I've been to Old Town (SD) TJ and Gaslamp Qtr tonite and it's only 10pm !  Let's get some rest !

Tomorrow's another day !

elr

Lucas Scott

Quote from: eliteG on March 07, 2006, 10:34:16 PM
Lucas von Talksmack  ::).. whats happenin on WITM - I remember you got in on a day I really liked the setup.. so while I know everyone makes their own trades I feel bad that it didnt work out.. what I do like is the support its showing with all those hammer wicks(which can also be looked at as troubling if broken), 50sma is near and may provide a pop.. looks like a lil mini double bottom(confirmed when closes 32.5 cents and above) and if it were to close .275 and below I would let it go(not just due to bearishness but timing..who wants to hang on to these cruddy pennies for long?)

G - I like those hammers too. WITM has closed in the middle or top of its intraday range every day during this 3-week consolidation. That says something! Or maybe it says nothing. We'll see.

Von Talksmack?! :o Well, can't say it's not a true statement, but one or two of your followers here will read that and interpret it to mean: "Smite him! Smite him now! This I command!!" You may (or may not) have noticed my rating jumped 10 points in the last couple hours! I suspected a serial smiter had been dinging my rating for maybe the last week. You could say my rating had been stuck in a trading range :). It was oscillating between 80 and 82. I emailed Ramsburg about it and he replied:

Hi Lucas,
About the «smitter», yes I found one particular member that had smitted you a few times on the last days.
I've just sent a private msg to him, advising him to stop doing this (I'm sorry for not disclosing his name yet).
If he keep smitting you, I'll be forced to reset his post count to zero or ban him from the site (if that happens, than I'll be able to tell you who it was).


Justice prevails!!



GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 08, 2006, 12:56:05 AM
Quote from: eliteG on March 07, 2006, 10:34:16 PM
Lucas von Talksmack  ::).. whats happenin on WITM - I remember you got in on a day I really liked the setup.. so while I know everyone makes their own trades I feel bad that it didnt work out.. what I do like is the support its showing with all those hammer wicks(which can also be looked at as troubling if broken), 50sma is near and may provide a pop.. looks like a lil mini double bottom(confirmed when closes 32.5 cents and above) and if it were to close .275 and below I would let it go(not just due to bearishness but timing..who wants to hang on to these cruddy pennies for long?)

G - I like those hammers too. WITM has closed in the middle or top of its intraday range every day during this 3-week consolidation. That says something! Or maybe it says nothing. We'll see.

Von Talksmack?! :o Well, can't say it's not a true statement, but one or two of your followers here will read that and interpret it to mean: "Smite him! Smite him now! This I command!!" You may (or may not) have noticed my rating jumped 10 points in the last couple hours! I suspected a serial smiter had been dinging my rating for maybe the last week. You could say my rating had been stuck in a trading range :). It was oscillating between 80 and 82. I emailed Ramsburg about it and he replied:

Hi Lucas,
About the «smitter», yes I found one particular member that had smitted you a few times on the last days.
I've just sent a private msg to him, advising him to stop doing this (I'm sorry for not disclosing his name yet).
If he keep smitting you, I'll be forced to reset his post count to zero or ban him from the site (if that happens, than I'll be able to tell you who it was).


Justice prevails!!

Von Talksmack.. lol!  you having a serial smiter? no way!(sarcasm) I think anyone's posts can rub people the wrong way(some more than other[cough, cough]) and traders can be emotional trainwrecks so I'm not surprised.  Goodluck on your breakout  8)

Quote from: ELR on March 08, 2006, 12:54:48 AM
G, Luke, RD21,

God, what are you guys still doin up ? Lay down will ya ? yur killin' me ! I've been to Old Town (SD) TJ and Gaslamp Qtr tonite and it's only 10pm ! Let's get some rest !

Tomorrow's another day !

elr


WORD.. off to bed!

Lucas Scott

Is CWLC setting up in G2 right now? I see G-Pattern potential. I was in, then out, then back in again.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

Quote from: eliteG on February 27, 2006, 09:49:12 AM
Quote from: twodachsie on February 27, 2006, 09:40:45 AM
VRDM looking strong. Gap up this morning. You think this can continue G?

Yes I do.. I like VRDM.. I'm thinking around a nickel makes a good stop.  ;)

Is it time to put VRDM back on the Elite radar with G-Pattern potential?
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

setravis

Just have enough time to drop in and say Hello.
Outstanding work you doing here EliteG "Wizard" !  ;)
Keep up the great work my friend. "Applaud" !  ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis