3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: armor00 on March 15, 2006, 03:06:22 PM
still holding NIHK @ .128 down almost 15% on it and I was still holding SEVI @ .3 since G recomended it but for some reason I had faith in it.
I am up 35% on it now and could be doin better if it wasnt for NITE they keep coming up on LEVEL II and bringing the selling price down hate those &@#$*!

Hey armor wanted to let you know that SEVI is now a stockster pump  ;)  So make sure you get your profit and get out because when they are done a stock can sink and leave many bag holders.

Lucas Scott

I'm holding NIHK too.

Exited PMED at .02 this morning after I found it it was the Stockster pump of the day. Seems the Stockster pump life is getting shorter and shorter. They touted PMED this morning and they've already replaced it with SEVI.

I wonder what the newsletter is that G is talking about? Maybe a new feature of the service? Guess I'll find out later today.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eagerlearner

just wanna say thanks to u, G , i exited SEVI this morning at 0.029 (yikes!) , but i am happy with the small profit i made  :D
You are doing a great job buddy!

Cheers!

rickjust

hi,
still holding nihk from .12 . hope stockster mentions it so i can get out  ;D

maxi

supergeek

can someone call the stockster and tell him to pump eyii for 2 days. that would be great.
had a sell order for PMED at .024, didnt get hit yet, if not i'll hold till actual news. somebody please tell me why the hell i bought POSC 2 weeks ago. better yet, why the hell do i buy any stocks.
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

armor00

thanks for the heads up G, sold SEVI @.042. I was wondering whats with the jump since no news. I had no clue Stockster had them on, when i checked them this morning they had PMED on.

Livana

Quote from: supergeek on March 15, 2006, 03:32:29 PM
can someone call the stockster and tell him to pump eyii for 2 days. that would be great.
had a sell order for PMED at .024, didnt get hit yet, if not i'll hold till actual news. somebody please tell me why the hell i bought POSC 2 weeks ago. better yet, why the hell do i buy any stocks.

SG -- I'm with you on POSC... in since 0.19... I'm hoping for 0.20 so I can get out not hurt, but I don't know if that'll ever happen

dhiraj19

I am also still holding NIHK. the technical dont look strong..  :'(
- Dhiraj

ELR

Quote from: supergeek on March 15, 2006, 03:32:29 PM
can someone call the stockster and tell him to pump eyii for 2 days. that would be great.
had a sell order for PMED at .024, didnt get hit yet, if not i'll hold till actual news. somebody please tell me why the hell i bought POSC 2 weeks ago. better yet, why the hell do i buy any stocks.


probly don't even have to call'em  s'geek, it appears that they have been watching this board for several weeks now and are leveraging the speculators here to their gain.

blood sucking leeches...........

doyerdiligence

Quote from: supergeek on March 15, 2006, 03:32:29 PM
can someone call the stockster and tell him to pump eyii for 2 days. that would be great.
had a sell order for PMED at .024, didnt get hit yet, if not i'll hold till actual news. somebody please tell me why the hell i bought POSC 2 weeks ago. better yet, why the hell do i buy any stocks.

don't let stockster deter you from a good swing play. they run through a lot of them almost as bad as shakerzz but with much more cash to play with. PMED still looks strong for the overall uptrend. Not to mention the extream volatility experienced over the last two days, look at those two candles. volatility is needed to make money and PMED has it.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

gmarc66

Hey G ;D

Cant wait to see your email? Sounds exciting! I bet u guys have been working ur butts off....curious to see as to whats in the works....i'm sure its great!

Well....one good thing for stockster, it does help u get out of stocks....sold my PMED at .021...needed .0245 to break but, when i found out it was a pick, I thought ok, let me get out and a least break even...but, then they removed it from their site and i bailed asap.  Now, they are just being all to obvious about their greed, flipping stocks left and right. Very, very dangerous now.

I guess we will find out soon enough if we still post to you here or not...but, where ever u'll be at...i'll find u! ;D lol


julia


gri64

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 15, 2006, 03:19:45 PM
I'm holding NIHK too.
Exited PMED at .02 this morning after I found it it was the Stockster pump of the day. Seems the Stockster pump life is getting shorter and shorter. They touted PMED this morning and they've already replaced it with SEVI.

Hi Lucas,

So am I: still holding NIHK  - 0.13  :(     I see support at 0.1 and at 0.08, but I'll sell if NIHK will close below 0.1. Maybe today....  :-\

PMED: 14 Mar I was stopped at 0.013, reentry at 0.0175 and sold yesterday at 0.0199. Terrible trade - ... thestockster....   >:(

VRDM - stopped at 0.054 - once more  ... thestockster....  >:(

From now if I'll see thestockster in my trades I'll sell at the firts pick without any doubt.

Who can comment today VRDM news?
VERIDIUM CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Sale of Equity, Other Events
http://biz.yahoo.com/e/060315/vrdm.ob8-k.html

Re-entry to PMED and VRDM - now I'm not sure..  ???

waxweazle

That is the second time that stockster pick fundamental good stock with real podential!!
After the Pump and the the dump from stockster load it up!!

VRDM and SEVI are both very good picks!!

SEVI will bring out they first ever profitable Q!!! Thank to Microsoft!!


::)
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

doyerdiligence

Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

waxweazle

wow 17 mill volume!! and no end on it!!

This could be a doubler today!
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks