3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SIR

Started by David Randolph, June 07, 2005, 05:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

SIR
This is not the first time I'm buying SIR. Just take a look at these charts:





Absolutely beautiful, don't you think?

Anyway, those big down gaps occurred because of a delay in presenting the 10-Q for 2004  and the results for the 1st quarter 2005. The CFO has resigned so everybody is expecting very bad news out of the company when it restates earnings. I don't know what's going on behind the scenes but I see one marvelous chart developing. Perhaps the results are coming out and just the fact that there will be some clarification should produce a rally in the stock.

Expectations are very bad, but the stock has just started an uptrend. As usually, I'll go with the chart, which is starting to climb a wall of worry.

Everyday our team scans and filters 11000 stocks to come up with the 3 best stocks to buy on a short term basis. We run a diversified public portfolio which is up 99% since May 2005. We have great traders in our community which take advantage of short term opportunities in stocks instead of criticizing those movements.

If you want to join our community and receive our free newsletter, please register.

cumulina

Happy with SIR!

CHINA and ECST didn't quite make it ;)

Wonder if I should unload, or hold on?

Will see tomorrow.
::)
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

David Randolph

SIR moved well at Tuesday's session but the volume was weaker than on the previous day. We have a minor resistance level ahead of us, I'll probably take profits on that area ... probably SIR will only get out of this accumulation zone when we have some resolution on the fundamental side, which may come any moment (the restatement of earnings and presentation of results).

David Randolph

Profit taking with low volume. Prepared to sell at resistance.

David Randolph

I think I'm going to sell SIR right at the open. The chart is beautiful but I don't like the low volume on the stock. Perhaps I will sell and grab my 6% profit, it's not much, but it is what the market is willing to give on the short term.


David Randolph


setravis

SIR
Delisting from NYSE Effective 11/26/07
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis