3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Ascending Triangles - Gotta love 'em! II -----weekly polls

Started by thai626, March 05, 2006, 12:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose your favorite Ascending Triangle play of the week!

CNXT
1 (14.3%)
CTE
1 (14.3%)
CCBL
1 (14.3%)
EGO
3 (42.9%)
VLG
2 (28.6%)
OMNI
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

thai626

Guys..........great work in the Ascending Triangle folder.  Double applause for everyone (Melf, Basonista, Calven).  

I want to start this folder because there have been alot of discussion about what charts are Ascending triangles and which one aren't.  So........to clear up all the disagreements, I want to start a poll to pick out ONLY the best Ascending triangles plays for the week.

If you have any suggestions for best ascending triangle play of the week.......please post it in the original ascending triangle folder started by Basonista.  I will post the charts of all the agreed Ascending Triangle plays in this thread, then let you guys decide your favorites.

Happy Trading,
Thai
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

thai626

Pick your favorites:
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

statement00

#2
Nice thread, I like the idea. To me, CNXT looks like 2 triangles, 1 failed, and the other already broke out. Thats just my opinion though. I think EGO looks like the best of the bunch.

:: Sorry Melf, didn't see you posted almost the same thing in another thread::

thai626

Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

Melf Elf

Quote from: statement00 on March 05, 2006, 01:13:00 PM

:: Sorry Melf, didn't see you posted almost the same thing in another thread::

Statement00,

No problem  Great to have your participating.  Thanks for your chart.  Applause.

wrangler

Thai626
You going to have a new poll every weekend. Just noticed this thread after reading the other thread on ascending triangles and like playing this pattern also.
wrangler

calven

StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

wrangler

Thanks calven
Sold a little early but I still made some money. I don't get to watch market the way I would like so I got to make exit while I'm ahead. Sure would've liked to have held a little longer but penny's are so scary I hate to hold them to long even when their running..
I'll post when I come across a ascending triangles also I love playing them .
Goodluck trading :) just got in from work,,have got to get some sleep :D
wrangler

Melf Elf

Quote from: wrangler on March 08, 2006, 04:58:55 AM
Sure would've liked to have held a little longer but penny's are so scary I hate to hold them to long even when their running..

wrangler,

Very wise.  Applause.  IMNR was down over 50% today from yesterday's high. 

"Take the money when targets get MADE."