3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Liquid Stick List

Started by Liquid Stick, March 05, 2006, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liquid Stick

In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Lucas Scott

LS - I request some hand holding. I require over-annotation. Your list is a weekly view of 60 stocks with no annotations and no description about the purpose of the list. Please enlighten us!

I see you have voted once a day for your list as you have five votes in five days ;) ;)

On another note, in the Contest 4th Edition thread, you mention a stock that has a "right hand bull" formation, and you say that's a term you recently coined. What is a right hand bull? It sounds like something a young single guy does once a day. ROFLMAO! >:D 
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

basonista

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 05, 2006, 09:35:02 PM
What is a right hand bull? It sounds like something a young single guy does once a day. ROFLMAO! >:D

OMG!  Hahaha, thanks for the laugh, Lucas!  You made my night!   ;D

But does it have to be a young, single guy and only once a day?  ??? ;)

Lucas Scott

hey Bas - it would definitely vary based on the individual. Who knows, could be a married middle-aged guy 3 times a day LOL!  :D :D
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Liquid Stick

I've been withholding information. ;D I've been bad  >:D
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

doyerdiligence

that bull on pmed reminds me of when jordan was playing for chicago in the glory days...
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

Liquid Stick

MNDO is just waiting to happen
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Liquid Stick

Yo LS,

  I always did like those double tops.  ::)

LS

In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Liquid Stick

Should've been a horse whisperer.                 
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Liquid Stick

ERHE looking for a close at .95 or better. 
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Liquid Stick

AFOP vs. ERHE
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Liquid Stick

All the stocks you should be watching but probably are not.


pomgf, rad, algn, alti, adl, aso, ais, agt, bhp, blti 8.67, cmrg, cocbf, chr, cymi, cytr, efsf, ende, geoi, gigm, gpxm, gbn, hec, hpol, htch, jpm, ewj, jsda, knx, phg, kb, kv/a, lh, lrcx, lstr, llti, lpth, lpsn, lmnx, mmrsf, mnkd, manu, mcs, mvog, medx, med, memy, mrb, mndo, mneaf, mksi, nano, nanx, neng, nbix, nmr, os, phhm, pcz, phchf, pcn, pnk, plxt, pomgf, prvb, pcb, qlgc, q, rfmd, pool, luv, itf,
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Liquid Stick

Dude yer an ass LS.  Steerin' everyone in the wrong direction.

http://tinyurl.com/qneeb
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Liquid Stick

In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Liquid Stick

In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.