3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Find the Hidden Man puzzle

Started by Lucas Scott, March 12, 2006, 02:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Scott

A man's head is hidden in the picture below. See if you can find it.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Stockmonger

I thought the screen would jump out at me like those annoying things you stare at and something jumps out at you lol. But I found him :)

Terliso

Here you go Lucas ;)