3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Welcome elite and Micheal

Started by wrangler, March 13, 2006, 08:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

Just read about changes that's being made her at 3SOF and I've got to say that you have picked the best of the best to serve on the board and know that elite and Micheal will benefit this community of stock traders to the best of their knowledge.
My hat is off to David and Ramsburg to allow changes like this to better the site for the good of the trading community. For whatever the reason's for the changes I want both David and Ramsburg to know how much I have appreciated finding this trading site for without it I would still be  learning instead of earning.
I hope both David and Ramsburg will alway's be top board members on 3SOF
Once again WELCOME elite and Micheal. You both have just rated this site as best of the best on the web for a stock trading site :o :o :o :o :o
wrangler

stocky

I welcome too, but with David not actively in the team I am disappointed to say the least.

Goodluck G and Mike.

Jimbo

Congrats to EliteG and Michael !

That is by all means a winning combination and it will be interesting to see the way 3SoF portfolio been held form now on. I'm sure they have something in mind  ;)  .


Good luck and profitable trading !



( I guess I have to renew my subscription to the premium site  ;D )