3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

VITX 52-Week High

Started by eulogia, June 07, 2005, 01:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eulogia

What is the common trend when a stock hit the 52-week high?
Will it continue to go north? or it will crash? :-)
Appreciate for any comments.
Thanks in advance.

stocky

Tend to go higher.

How higer? This can be guessed by seeing that the upward trend channel is not broken, or RSI does not significantly decreases with decreasing volume. More often its sort of stock intraday behavior tells you what the stock is worth. Hope that helps.

stocky

and between VITX is a very good buy for a short term trade.

RichL74

I like VITX. I got in this morning.

My charts tell me that there is still some room to grow.

The volume has been quite low before this week. Looking for at the very least some good short term gain.

RichL74

#4
I wish I had a scientific answer to your question, but there are certain trends I watch for.

1. % change in volume. Erratic volume is one of my first indicator. Raises a flag for me to look further.
2. 50 day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) is below current market value. You will see a convergence between the 2 and that's usually a signal for me to take some profits.
3. MACD trend. Keep and eye on that. As it descends to the horizon (0), keep a close eye on the stock as people are ready to sell the position.
4. Earnings, earnings, earnings. Can't say enough about earnings. That ultimately leads to PE ratios. Higher earnings drives down PE ratios. 

I can't say this works every time, but, it is better than going on message board hype.

RichL74

Look for VITX to continue moving upwards. Strength and momentum charts shows it.

I wonder if there are some news on the horizon about an FDA approval of one of their drugs.

;D

RichL74

Good day today.

Doubled my position this morning. Hope the pop comes soon.

setravis

Here is the chart.Looking good. ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis