3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Melf!! Please Come Back!!

Started by thai626, March 16, 2006, 12:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thai626

Melf,   :(

Where have you been???  I miss your analysis and I'm sure other members miss your expert analysis too.  I would hate to think that one member of the community can cause another person from doing what he loves to do, not to mention the fact that your awesome at it.  Anyways, take care and come back soon with some great TA charts.   ;) :-\ :'(
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

ScottishTrader

Agreed, Thai.

Melf Elf, your presence is sorely missed by many of us here, not just for you analysis, but for your observations and many enjoyable conversations we've had.  You truly are one of the most valuable member's here at 3SOF.

I can understand if you feel like you need to take a break from it all, and that some of the exchanges were getting too much, but I hope if you see this, you will see that you are valued, and we miss you!

Hopefully we'll see you back on the 3SOF boards soon.

Scotsman  ;)

Stocky2000

Melf Elf.... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I agree with them  ;)

usedcasting

Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

Jimbo

#4
Quote from: thai626 on March 16, 2006, 12:21:11 PM
Melf, :(

I would hate to think that one member of the community can cause another person from doing what he loves to do, not to mention the fact that your awesome at it.


Fellas,

let's make a pull and prove Melf Elf  we miss his TA analysis and observations.


http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4829.0


:)


akclide

The man that has the wierd Name
Don't leave for the reasons that are lame
We liked how we played the stock game
You are one of the stars of this board
You will be in the 3 stock hall of fame.

Miss you correcting my mistakes, and all the other good stuff that you have shared with all of us.

JKN

I truly admire Melf's work.  I doubt there are many with the TA skills of Mr. Elf...excuse me..that's MR. ELF !  His attention to detail was outstanding...

We want you back MR. ELF !!!

JKN

thai626

Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

thai626

 Bump! ;)

David and Melf,  Come on down, you're the next contestant on the price is right!!

Come on guys, where are you??  It's so empty here now.   :(
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

thai626

YeeEEEEhaawwwWWW!!!

MELF IS BACK!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I'm hoping David will be back soon too!!!


Thanks to all those who helped me recruit Melf back to 3sof!! 
I will applaud everyone who replied to this thread..........APPLAUD!!!

Thai
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

Melf Elf

Thai, Scotsman, Ket1390, usedcasting, akclide, JKN and Jimbo,

Thanks very much for your messages.  I've enjoyed our discussions these last months, and after taking a break, I realized that you guys, and other fine members like you, make it well worth particpating in this fine forum. 

Applause to all of you for your kindness.

cumulina

Very glad to see you back, Melf Elf.

You have a lot of friends here.

One missed note doesn't ruin the whole symphony... :D

Cheers!
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

Jimbo

Quote from: Melf Elf on March 28, 2006, 02:19:51 PM
Thanks very much for your messages.  I've enjoyed our discussions these last months, and after taking a break, I realized that you guys, and other fine members like you, make it well worth particpating in this fine forum. 

Applause to all of you for your kindness.



It's good to have you back Melf Elf   :)


Your TA, among some others, is one of the most accurate and precise I've ever saw. Really enjoy reading it and have to admit I'm learning a lot.


Applause

njshiva


wisebuys

Welcome home Mel Elf ???  We need your valuable analysis.