3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

NNSR.OB

Started by evgeny05, March 17, 2006, 01:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evgeny05

Hi
I buy NNSR (only my opinion)
NNSR has not broken 0.051.

evgeny05

Hi
I have bought NNSR only on T.A.
Undoubtedly I have studied fund. The analysis, but me does not interest fund. The analysis.
I know, that after such falling, always there is a way back upwards. (only my opinion)
Resistance 0.051

evgeny05

#2
Hi
I was mistaken - support 0.051, but now I thinkĀ  :o

evgeny05

Hi
I am not assured, that NNSR will return on a level 0.5, but 0.1-0.12 it is real. (only my opinion)

evgeny05


atalltexan

Quote from: evgeny05 on March 27, 2006, 10:01:57 AM
NNSR+20% ;)

Dropped below the .05 mark.  Is their any positive news to drive this higher (i.e. something more than a "deadcat bounce" ?  Little technical blockades going higher, but still needs something to make it move.

evgeny05

 I have sold in 0.065, but I think that I shall buy once again  ???

evgeny05


atalltexan

Possible speculative play.  Think it may have finally bottomed.  A lot of upside potential.......but keep a close watch.  Attaching longterm and short term charts.  Steadily climbing volume over last several weeks.


atalltexan

Breakout to upside continuing, after long fall.


atalltexan

Continuing to run.  UP over 30% so far today.  Doesn't appear to have much obstacle to further rising.


atalltexan

After an initial fall, recovered nicely, and finished in the black.  Still few obstacles to the upside.


godspeed06

i found this on a stock scan a few weeks ago. made myself a note to wait for it to turn around because i thought it had potential. forgot about it. now it looks like i missed it. >:(

atalltexan

Quote from: godspeed06 on May 25, 2006, 08:57:16 PM
i found this on a stock scan a few weeks ago. made myself a note to wait for it to turn around because i thought it had potential. forgot about it. now it looks like i missed it. >:(

godspeed, while it has had a good run, I think it possibly has a lot more upside.  As was pointed out to me from a technical standpoint, the .11 range is the next obstacle to breakthru, but after that it could be free sailing.

AussieTrader

Tex, for a speculative play NNSR looks very good. I like the upside volume coming in and if it can break and close above $0.10 then you could see an attempt at closing those big 1 day red candles from Feb.

As with any penny though it is speculative. Good luck, I will be watching closely.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account