3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SGU

Started by David Randolph, May 09, 2005, 09:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

SGU
When the stock crossed above the blue line on my yesterdays analysis my devil side won and I had to buy.

Good trades for you !

David Randolph

Crossing short term resistance. Had to buy. Risky, but with great potential. Just 6.66% of capital, as always.

Have a nice day !

eliteG

wow 12% move are you exiting or expecting much more?
GLW - nice

.angel.

Hi eliteG,

I'm not really sure what's the exit plan from David on this stock... I think he's only taking decisions with the end of the sessions. So... possibly we'll have to wait for the end of the day for a movement from him...

About the stock.... I think there's a resistance level here at $4,00... but if the stock passes it... well... the next resistance will be at least $1,00 higher (I think ;D) but I'm betting on the values around $6,50.
But... I maybe wrong...  :P


See ya...  :)

David Randolph

... angel was right, I don't make day trades. I like to analyze with ease, when the market is closed.

In respect to SGU, I'll let the profits run. Until where? I don't know, I'll hold it until there's a gap up or something ...

Portfolio is doing allright, except for MANU, the chart told me to leave the stock, but I didn't care. There's a price to pay for this careless attitude.

Good trades EliteG !

David Randolph

... @ $3.92 SGU made a false breakout.

setravis

On the road again !
Busted through the 50-dma
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis