3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA: Wednesday 3/22/2006

Started by eliteG, March 22, 2006, 12:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcrlin

Hi G,

ABAX--is monthly chart a cup? no resistance above, correct?  I have 11% profit so far.  I did not sell yesterday when I had about 20% profit, should have sold? or keep holding for now? Thanks.

dcrlin

nica33

Hi G, nice board!!!! ;)

What do you think about BDCO and AFOP?

Thanks!!
Keep it simple !!

garym

G, Woohoo!  Nice to have you back in this forum.  You may have to decline responses to some post given your overwhelming popularity.

EMFP doing great today--annual report was released and seems fine.  Also reports of bird flu in Mexico I think.

Would you advise against buying more over $2?  I realize pennies on fire price was much lower, but seems to be lots of momentum over next week?

Thanks!

Lucas Scott

G - your take on CYAN? Looks like a bottoming pattern to me and I like the influx of volume in 2006 and particularly this week.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: JKN on March 22, 2006, 03:41:27 PM
Wow, I'm sure its going to pandemonium in here.  Really wonderful to have you recognized as a 3SOF standard of excellence.  I admire your work and your willingness to help others.   You're a great educator...

Got in AFOP at 1.82, sold 1/2 at 2.10 (10%) and was stopped out on the rest at 1.97.  I thought more volume would kick in on the move to new highs, it didn't.  Still keeping an eye on it.

Basically the same for AAC, recent new high, best volume in year.  In at .44 and holding, stop below .40.  Was hoping for a volume burst yesterday on a break to new highs, didn't happen so watching it closely.  With all of the recent trading, I expected this one to break out in the .46 range but it hasn't...yet.  Not my best entry at .44 but it was worth a shot.

I'm looking for recent new highs with well above-average volume, pullback on lowering volume.  If you have some pointers, consider me a pin cushion.

JKN

Thx JKN  ;D

AFOP - I was definately watching this play when all the fiber optic group was strong.. not sure what the group wants to do now but definately one to keep an eye on.  Great trade JKN!

AAC - yes I liked the recent volume on this too.. a bounce around the 200sma which it recently got over would look very bullish.  ;).. with this volume and mvg avg support I would say a bounce is likely  8)  I'll be watching

Quote from: dcrlin on March 22, 2006, 03:42:19 PM
Hi G,

ABAX--is monthly chart a cup? no resistance above, correct?  I have 11% profit so far.  I did not sell yesterday when I had about 20% profit, should have sold? or keep holding for now? Thanks.

dcrlin

ABAX - is pure power!  a great play setting up if it can consolidate a bit here at gap support.  I would definately hold with a nice stop somewhere less than 22.

Quote from: nica33 on March 22, 2006, 03:45:04 PM
Hi G, nice board!!!! ;)

What do you think about BDCO and AFOP?

Thanks!!

Hi nica  :) my take on AFOP is up there somewhere.

BDCO - nice price pattern for entry but where is the volume?..so not yet

Quote from: garym on March 22, 2006, 03:48:05 PM
G, Woohoo! Nice to have you back in this forum. You may have to decline responses to some post given your overwhelming popularity.

EMFP doing great today--annual report was released and seems fine. Also reports of bird flu in Mexico I think.

Would you advise against buying more over $2? I realize pennies on fire price was much lower, but seems to be lots of momentum over next week?

Thanks!

Hey garym  ;)

EMFP - looking good technically and bot Michael and David really like the story on this one.  I would say its very much playable with a tight stop  ;)

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 22, 2006, 03:50:45 PM
G - your take on CYAN? Looks like a bottoming pattern to me and I like the influx of volume in 2006 and particularly this week.


Yo Lucas  8) - CYAN "relatively" nice volume but I look for even more because we're trying to find where big money is at  ;).. but the pattern here may be right for a play anyway with a stop  ~ .62

eliteG

#20
I'm going to close up G-TA in a few minutes as the trading day is over.  ;)  I'll be opening up a new one for tomorrow.  Hope to see you there.  ;D

I'll try to highlight some of the days picks.. for more info check back in the thread  ;)

G-TA bullish:

HMSC
WTSLA
EMFP

G-TA watch:

AAC
AFOP
ABAX