3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA: Friday 3-24-2006

Started by eliteG, March 24, 2006, 09:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Please make sure you read:
How to use G-FORCE
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4893.new#new

Market Outlook: Friday 3/24/2006(and feel free to contribute)
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4922.msg53136#msg53136

-----------------------------------

Lets Trade it Good!  8)

mexirafa

Good mornig G,

ATML

Nice break of the triangle. My only concern is the resistance above at 5.10 which was the 52-w high. Indicators look good.  I thought of a nice stop just underneath the 50 MA. with a tagrget of 5.74.

CTCH, I am wating for a nice retracement to the 50 MA around 1.10. Hopefully it will rebpound to previous highs.

PMTR is sitting at a nice support and once it breaks the res. at 2.30 it could be on fire.

ANY THOUGHTS???
thank you very much,
rafael

" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"


bw6458

G Man nice to see this board... because my TA is suspect at best...
I am holding AMAr.ob at .85 and looking at it for several reasons one is possible bird flu...
what do you think... ;D
thanks in advance and it´sgood that David has some help.. ::)

eliteG

Quote from: mexirafa on March 24, 2006, 09:31:15 AM
Good mornig G,

ATML

Nice break of the triangle. My only concern is the resistance above at 5.10 which was the 52-w high. Indicators look good.  I thought of a nice stop just underneath the 50 MA. with a tagrget of 5.74.

CTCH, I am wating for a nice retracement to the 50 MA around 1.10. Hopefully it will rebpound to previous highs.

PMTR is sitting at a nice support and once it breaks the res. at 2.30 it could be on fire.

ANY THOUGHTS???
thank you very much,
rafael



ready at the bell raphael  ;)

ATML - nice risk/reward ratio to your play.. looks good just how much time it takes to reach that target may be in question since ATML seems to be forming a base.

CTCH - there seems to be an ascending trendline around the 50sma..  I would wait for volume to climb before jumping in.

PMTR - seems to be at support but hasn't confirmed.. sort of playing ping-png between 20ema and 50sma.. a close above the 20 ema might confirm support but it could just hang around here for a while.

Quote from: la-onda on March 24, 2006, 09:36:09 AM
Hi G,

YMI news out yesterday:
http://www.knobias.com/individual/public/news.htm?eid=3.1.f01d3e08683ca4bea82198a9ca7f02885140eabb7b2300f218046c5117a21e46

and GTEC consolidation over after news:
http://www.knobias.com/individual/public/news.htm?eid=3.1.12c675a1fde148111364b5e897984ae275e9b2a91caa1ca675c451c1ce0d7f1c


whats ur opinion about this 2 stocks??

cheers
Oliver

Hey Oliver  8)

I like YMI but its hard to pickup here , imo.. let the volume show you where support is.. still above the 20ema.. impressive.

GTEC - breaking down a bit.. just peeking below 20ema.. support might be around .25 - .275 but no volume yet.

Quote from: bw6458 on March 24, 2006, 09:42:05 AM
G Man nice to see this board... because my TA is suspect at best...
I am holding AMAr.ob at .85 and looking at it for several reasons one is possible bird flu...
what do you think... ;D
thanks in advance and it´sgood that David has some help.. ::)

Hey Bw  8) thx

AMAR - hmm yes I'm familiar with this bird flu stock.. it had ok volume on this rise.. but not enough to make me feel confident that there is a lot of supprt there.. It may end up like NNVC so watch carefully.  Thats a nice entry price..might be a smart idea to sell at least part.  Great trade  ;)

dcrlin

Hi G,

BWNG, would you buy here or wait? Thanks.

dcrlin

margeri

Hello G!

Thanks for your great insight. What do you think of TXLA

OneStockMind

Elite,
I posted my opinion on STEM here: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=330.msg53057#msg53057
Would you lease check it out and tell me what you think.

Thanks.

lana2b

Hey G
Thanks for help yesterday
FOR  today would you please your opinion on TZMT and PGCN

Thanks

lana

eliteG

Quote from: dcrlin on March 24, 2006, 10:01:03 AM
Hi G,

BWNG, would you buy here or wait? Thanks.

dcrlin

I like BWNG.. I'm unsure of the volume strength at this point but it seems to be on a good pace for 10am Friday.. yea this could definately run.. with a nice stop under 14 should be good to go  8)

Quote from: margeri on March 24, 2006, 10:06:28 AM
Hello G!

Thanks for your great insight. What do you think of TXLA

your welcome margeri  :)

TXLA - couldn't bring up a chart in stockcharts.com, immeediately thats a negative sign(not a lot of people watching) and the chart I was able to bring up doesnt tell me much.. I would stay away.

akclide

Hey G,
IVHG seems to be picking up som steam
       

bw6458

G   ;D
I am surprised there is no analysis of GIGM after the earnings report...

the movement was so controlled on 8million shares... what´s your take.

Thanks and I did take profits on AMAR hope it retraces back to 1.10 or so

eliteG

Quote from: OneStockMind on March 24, 2006, 10:12:12 AM
Elite,
I posted my opinion on STEM here: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=330.msg53057#msg53057
Would you lease check it out and tell me what you think.

Thanks.

Hey Onestock, good analysis!  8)  I agree.. but please next time post the info here  ;)

Quote from: lana2b on March 24, 2006, 10:14:25 AM
Hey G
Thanks for help yesterday
FOR  today would you please your opinion on TZMT and PGCN

Thanks

lana

no problemo lana  ;)

TZMT - nope... stock with a strong downtrend.. although volume is relatively good.. its generally weak.. better plays out there.

PGCN - I kinda like this stock.. it hasn't confirmed support here.. but give it time it may  ;)

Quote from: akclide on March 24, 2006, 10:19:47 AM
Hey G,
IVHG seems to be picking up som steam


IVHG - volume is nice but being rejected by the 200sma.. perhaps one to watch if it gets through

Quote from: bw6458 on March 24, 2006, 10:20:47 AM
G   ;D
I am surprised there is no analysis of GIGM after the earnings report...

the movement was so controlled on 8million shares... what´s your take.

Thanks and I did take profits on AMAR hope it retraces back to 1.10 or so


GIGM - nice gap up on earnings.. lots of volume and now nice and controlled.. if it breaks 6.36 in the next 5 days it will look very bullish.. otherwise support is 5.50.

bocasva

Señor G  What's your take on EYII, is it ready to take-off?

calguy

ILMN hammering the shorts today.
Are we gomna stop out??
Not looking good.