3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

CESI

Started by wrangler, March 26, 2006, 08:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

CESI : bought Friday @1.48 when it was making it's run up and did a pullback but still ended for day @1.63 and had a high of 2.57 for the day. I have a target set @1.90 and will rechart when target is hit to see if I should sell or hold if it still shows upward trend.
Goodluck trading to all :)
wrangler

cumulina

Hi, wrangler.

Are you still holding CESI?

I bought some today, hoping for a boost from Bush' speech tomorrow.


Summary
Catalytica Energy Systems, Inc. provides products and services to meet the growing demand for emissions control solutions in the power generation and transportation industries. The Company's business is focused on the emissions control market, with a primary focus on nitrogen oxides (NOx). Catalytica Energy conducts its business through two business segments: SCR Catalyst and Management Services segment, which provides catalyst regeneration, rejuvenation, cleaning and management services for selective catalytic reduction systems used by coal-fired power generation facilities to reduce NOx emissions; and Catalyst-Based Technology Solutions segment, which is involved in designing, developing and manufacturing advanced products based on the Company's own catalyst and fuel processing technologies, primarily focused on cost-effective solutions for reducing emissions from diesel engine applications.
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

wrangler

Sorry cumulina
I haven't been watching lately. Have been very busy and now I'm day trading for quick profits.
No I don't have CESI anymore,,I'm buying more priced stocks for quick trades for no more than two day's holding period.
Just traded
ERS and AMD and OPTV this week  did pretty good on ERS and OPTV and broke even on AMD.
Goodluck trading :)
wrangler