3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

VPHM - Sector: Healthcare---Industry: Biotechnology & Drugs

Started by eliteG, June 02, 2005, 08:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

interesting to watch..powerful action today


saffeysite1

I bought when it settled down @3.8, two weeks ago.  It's a great stock.

eliteG

do you know the story behind the move?  great trade  8)

saffeysite1

I don't know the story.  I overheard a Doctor at a dinner tell another Doctor to take a look at the stock, with a little wink.  I excused myself and went to the bathroom and wrote down the symbol. 

THat's all I know so far.

stocky

I bought this stock at 2.6, 3.6, 3.92, 4.57. Selling it for a modest profit and always cursing to sell cheap. Its now over 5 and certainly on the institutions buy list. Insiders are hording this up. May be ready to move yet again.

stocky

I mean 4 buys and 4 sells for day trading.

eliteG

saffey that is a great story...great  ;)
good work

stocky

I have been jumping around it for now 7 times. Each times selling for small profit. This one is not stopping :)

stocky

And to add to my previous post. This stock has four good ingredients:

1. Good technicals
2. Good fundamentals
3. Insiders Buying
4. Promising pipeline

tommyt

I jumped on VPHM Friday @5.35. Very happy to see all the insiders buying as well.
For what it's worth, Stock100.com perdicts price over 10.00 by July 14.

setravis

#10
Insider Buy....Link


;)

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=ViroPharma+Inc+&CIK=&filenum=&St ate=&SIC=&owner=include&action=getcompany
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

marshagogo


stocky

Traded eight times. Exited with small to modest profit every time. Its off course one hell of a stock.

stocky

Tracked and traded during its rise from 2.6 to 6.0, when my last traded target was hit. Dont know really how much more it can rise.

setravis

It has been a wild ride.
Been in and out about 4 times myself.
I thought it would have made a pull back before now.
It just may be up again tomorrow.
It is awesome! ;D It was fun to play.
Look for a pull back and it may do some more tricks. IMHO
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis