3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA: Thursday 3/30/2006

Started by eliteG, March 30, 2006, 10:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommyt

#30
Elite, a few to think about

ITKG - I just can't get this stock off my watchlist, trendline intack, now at 1.58, was 2.27 lat week. Maybe a 1.50 entry?

SUWN - still holding since .81, but this pullback and hold makes me think of adding.

PWTC - I don't think it's done running, but would like to buy in around .15

HDTV - quite a pop today, but extremely volatile stock

HIV - constant flow of news, earnings show narrowing losses (home HIV kits)

CESI - golden crossover, could be extremely profitable fast trade

SOFO - G-spotter, but without the volume

LIV - another pullback on very low voliume

ENCY - you said Monday look to get in if it broke through the high (I think it was 5.15), getting close.

Comment at your leisure, thank you.

eliteG

Quote from: tommyt on March 30, 2006, 12:17:09 PM
Elite, a few to think about

ITKG - I just can't get this stock off my watchlist, trendline intack, now at 1.58, was 2.27 lat week. Maybe a 1.50 entry?
needs to bounce off 20 ema to show strong trend in tact.. might go as low as 1.50 but the low today 1.53 may be it.

QuoteSUNW - still holding since .81, but this pullback and hold makes me think of adding.
I like SUNW.. think they have rumors of buy out? but anyway chart looks great.. if they break 5.38 they are goin higher

QuotePWTC - I don't think it's done running, but would like to buy in around .15
buying at .15 should adequately reduce the risk.. nice volume rise with the price rise.. i like the long-term chart here too.. I will keep an eye on this guy.. thx

QuoteHDTV - quite a pop today, but extremely volatile stock
maybe a bit of a squeeze going on but that steep downtrend still in tact

QuoteHIV - constant flow of news, earnings show narrowing losses (home HIV kits)
earlier this week I commented that they had built a nice bottom here.. 3 higher lows(AUG, Dec, March) volume coming in nice now too.. I think its one to watch.

QuoteCESI - golden crossover, could be extremely profitable fast trade
wow volume is just gone.. when it surges the stock may really move

QuoteSOFO - G-spotter, but without the volume
yep no volume yet

QuoteLIV - another pullback on very low voliume
holding tight up here.. still bullish on this one
Quote
ENCY - you said Monday look to get in if it broke through the high (I think it was 5.15), getting close.
might be a good play already a bit early with stop under yesterday or days before low.  Tiny candles give a great risk/reward ratio

QuoteComment at your leisure, thank you.
you're welcome  ;)

eliteG


Just wanted to give a heads up.. taking a break at 1  ;)

lalitha0

#33
Hi G,
Hope everything is ok at home.

Is this a goog entry point for ICE? I am looking to buy this for my IRA for the long term.

Thanks

eliteG

Quote from: lalitha0 on March 30, 2006, 02:45:43 PM
Hi G,
Hope everything is ok at home.

Is this a goog entry point for ICE?

Thanks

Thx lalitha  :)

ICE - its a nice/safe pattern for entry since a stop is well defined but I am not certain that it wants to move yet.. so I would hold off until a strong move..

MRRay


eliteG

Quote from: MRRay on March 30, 2006, 02:58:08 PM
HI,G
Comment of NCNC,thanks!

NCNC - nice strong move.. did a bit of digging and it seems revenues are growing very strong.. this company seems very under-valued at the present price.  $1 may provide resistance but this is a solid move.  I will look into this one deeper after market close.  Looks like a grea tone for the 3Stocks Of Value portfolio.  Thx for the heads up  8)

boatguy

Hey G, Still holding LIV, not much movement today.

What do you think of IRBL, I got it at .57 a couple days ago. Positive news this morning but no real move.

Thanks

Loffigus

NVAX approaching a 52-week high --- time to take a position again? :)

Lucas Scott

Yo Gil! Is PPHM going to finish in the money for the contest? It looks like it's headed to $2. Do you concur? Also what is your take on WGAT? Target the 200 dma at $2.56? Thanks!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Adam

broke free of its resistance at 9.50

doug6038

G-

your fingers must be getting sore from all the typing you have been doing all week...
A few quickes for you to help build up the calluses on your typing fingers..

BVRSF - a G pattern lite (short on volume to be a true G-pattern) ?? any chances for another breakout -first move came without posted news?

ONEV - break of the 200 EMA sustain the steady course upward with this limited volume.

CYOS - hope all the news sustains this mini climb and i can drop these bags (my shoulders  are very tired from carrying the bags for so long).  now a good time to double down?

thanks in advance..

Adam


eliteG

Quote from: boatguy on March 30, 2006, 03:17:15 PM
Hey G, Still holding LIV, not much movement today.

What do you think of IRBL, I got it at .57 a couple days ago. Positive news this morning but no real move.

Thanks


IRBL - not much info out there about this one.. basing on the 50/20 mvg avg resistance from the 200 above.. maybe its setting up to pop.. goodluck

Quote from: Loffigus on March 30, 2006, 03:19:38 PM
NVAX approaching a 52-week high --- time to take a position again? :)

NVAX - yes looks like a good idea  ;) nice move and should close strong.. with a pop in the mornin

Quote from: Lucas Scott on March 30, 2006, 03:22:07 PM
Yo Gil! Is PPHM going to finish in the money for the contest? It looks like it's headed to $2. Do you concur? Also what is your take on WGAT? Target the 200 dma at $2.56? Thanks!

PPHM - I concur Lucas.. Nice move, nice volume and a tall white today.  Strange news but the rumor mills should give this one pop.  Of course hard to enter safely after a tall white.

WGAT - not a fan yet because of the downtrend this year.. its gotta show me some more violent action.

gri64

Hi EliteG,

What do you think about HQSM.OB - is it wise to hold or sell today or tomorrow?
Wery strange uptrend without any news and volume  ???
I will be out of my PC during next 2 weeks, so I try do close maximum of my positions.
Thank you for your excellent job  :)