3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA: Monday 04/03/2006

Started by eliteG, April 03, 2006, 10:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Lets kick some Market!  8)

boatguy

Elita, What's your opinion on WNWG.


digdug42

Well VWPT shot through the 200ma on friday and closed well above it. >:D Do you think it will continue its run now?  Keeps making higher lows, I am liking this one so far.

joet

Mornin and happy April to ya..  thoughts on these:
AVNX   hold or dump
HOM     Fake???
INSM  news:  going concern??
AOB
ADLR  holding short? cover yet?

Cheers Joe

echo

G,

ILMN, somebody mentioned las week as a good short. I still think its a good short with big resistance at around 26. Do you agree?

tia
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

Adam

JDSU--ascending triangle. Look for a move over 4.25.
ACTG--A nice breakout of a this month long consolidation. I would add on a light-volume pullback.
LPTH--Although this finished well off its highs, this did breakout of a nicely defined symmetrical triangle. Look for a follow through.
IIP--A constructive two week consolidation as it digests its move from .50 to 1.00. Now ready to take the next upleg.

nsioufi

Hi G,

Where do we stand on EFSF thsi week?  I am concerned about the move with this volume.  thx.

N.

eliteG

Quote from: boatguy on April 03, 2006, 10:19:37 AM
Elita, What's your opinion on WNWG.



WNWG - great climb.. but now it has reached the magic number 5.. I would wait for it to wait a bit  ;)  consolidate.. its hard to buy up here with support @ 4-3.75 but the stock looks strong no doubt

Quote from: digdug42 on April 03, 2006, 10:22:37 AM
Well VWPT shot through the 200ma on friday and closed well above it. >:D Do you think it will continue its run now? Keeps making higher lows, I am liking this one so far.

VWPT - yes I am following this stock.. as you know I liked it last week so we were looking at adding it this weekend but the company may be in a spot of trouble(laying off workers).. the technicals show resistance here.. the best would be if it consolidates and then springs away  ;)

mexirafa

#8
Good morning G,

Still wating for the break with CNXT and BRCD. ::)

SMDI. It had a nice break of the 9.00 area few days ago. A 4 year high! Last Friday it closed at 9.45. I am expecting some retracement and perhaps buy around 9.20 or so. with a stop around 8.50. With a short term target of 10. 65

TMTA concerns me a bit, it is touching now the 1.99 area. You mentioned that this stock might be preparing for a  spring to the upside.


Any thoughts. ;D

thanks a lot G,
rafael >:D

" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"

cpezc

Hi G,
Avid read here, but not usually a poster! Wondering what you think of CVM, DIL, and CNVX (merger coming and new IND approved today) and also if you have and more ideas about STTK, ie. where is the short term top?! Thanks.
C

Loffigus

How is GNBT looking for entry at this level?

eagerlearner

morning G  :) ,
why the gap and huge volume on AOGS? i couldnt find anything .
what do u think ?
also, can i have your updated view on EFSF?
Thanks G!

Adam

ARTG looks like there is volume confirmation

effigy235

Hello G


VPHM, STTK, NGRU, TGB, NXXI.

Thanks.

eliteG

Quote from: joet on April 03, 2006, 10:25:10 AM
Mornin and happy April to ya..  thoughts on these:
AVNX   hold or dump
HOM     Fake???
INSM  news:  going concern??
AOB
ADLR  holding short? cover yet?

Cheers Joe

AVNX - scary start to the morning but has recovered.. TA has not changed from last week.. it looks fine.. just have a stop in place  ;)

HOM - looks like an island reversal.. i'm neutral on this one

INSM - right now not showing any signs it wants to go up

AOB - if it can bounce here at the 20ema, 50sma junction with volume.. it will look strong.. otherwise no.


ADLR - short seems fine  ;)  but of course watch the 50sma.

Quote from: ultra1066 on April 03, 2006, 10:25:19 AM
G,

ILMN, somebody mentioned las week as a good short. I still think its a good short with big resistance at around 26. Do you agree?

tia

agreed

Quote from: Adam on April 03, 2006, 10:25:39 AM
JDSU--ascending triangle. Look for a move over 4.25.
ACTG--A nice breakout of a this month long consolidation. I would add on a light-volume pullback.
LPTH--Although this finished well off its highs, this did breakout of a nicely defined symmetrical triangle. Look for a follow through.
IIP--A constructive two week consolidation as it digests its move from .50 to 1.00. Now ready to take the next upleg.


JDSU - also a tight flag.. looks nice
ACTG - nice move but hard to buy now.. resistance will come in at psych number 10.. not leaving a good risk/reward unless you have a very tight stop
LPTH - i'm not convinced because of the volume
IIP - we've been holding this in the 3SOF portfolio since March 3rd..  >:D

Quote from: nsioufi on April 03, 2006, 10:28:17 AM
Hi G,

Where do we stand on EFSF thsi week?  I am concerned about the move with this volume.  thx.

N.

EFSF - that volume is definately concerning but I suspect a jump soon at the 20ema otherwise its history

----------------------

Wo I have to catch up!.. Going to lock up the place while I answer these next few  ;)