3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA: Monday 04/03/2006

Started by eliteG, April 03, 2006, 10:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: mexirafa on April 03, 2006, 10:30:06 AM
Good morning G,

Still wating for the break with CNXT and BRCD. ::)

SMDI. It had a nice break of the 9.00 area few days ago. A 4 year high! Last Friday it closed at 9.45. I am expecting some retracement and perhaps buy around 9.20 or so. with a stop around 8.50. With a short term target of 10. 65

TMTA concerns me a bit, it is touching now the 1.99 area. You mentioned that this stock might be preparing for a  spring to the upside.


Any thoughts. ;D

thanks a lot G,
rafael >:D



TMTA - its still a nice flag.. holding the 9ema.. lots of support underneath too.. i think it is a matter of time before it goes  ;)

SMDI - not sure about this trade.. 10 will hold it down and it seems a bit extended..

Quote from: cpezc on April 03, 2006, 10:33:25 AM
Hi G,
Avid read here, but not usually a poster! Wondering what you think of CVM, DIL, and CNVX (merger coming and new IND approved today) and also if you have and more ideas about STTK, ie. where is the short term top?! Thanks.
C

Hey C 8)

CVM - hmm powerful move today.. I remember David liked this one but it had hit our stop.. managed to bounce at 50sma.. it looks strong thx for the heads up!

DIL - this came up in my scans over the weekend.. looks solid basing before its break-through 5.. good eye  ;)

CNVX - looks nice I just wonder what it will do with ~3.50 resistance.. seems like it has been consolidating just for the breakout.. I will definately keep an eye out.

STTK - incredible!.. hard to project out here.. looks like it has a lot more to go.. amazing volume!

Quote from: Loffigus on April 03, 2006, 10:35:12 AM
How is GNBT looking for entry at this level?


GNBT - might be getting nice for entry soon.. but for now let it fall.. watch for the reversal  8)

ps - please do not include a chart unless you have drawn some TA on it, thx  ;)

Quote from: eagerlearner on April 03, 2006, 10:37:40 AM
morning G :) ,
why the gap and huge volume on AOGS? i couldnt find anything .
what do u think ?
also, can i have your updated view on EFSF?
Thanks G!

AOGS - I like this long-term chart.. volume.. might be getting ready to make a move.. watch closely as Oil and NatGas look good too

gave an EFSF update up there.. it has sucked

Quote from: Adam on April 03, 2006, 10:38:58 AM
ARTG looks like there is volume confirmation

ARTG - nice flag break.. may be ready to continue this great climb its had.. 20 ema is the support

Quote from: effigy235 on April 03, 2006, 10:44:19 AM
Hello G


VPHM, STTK, NGRU, TGB, NXXI.

Thanks.

VPHM - looks like it wants to fill that tiny up gap to 11.75-11.60.. I wouldn't go long for a swing unless it breaks 13.20

STTK - see above

NGRU - hmm there may be a nice base @ 50cents now that could launch this stock if it gets going.. thx for the heads up  ;)

TGB - nice hold up here in the price pattern after that strong move last week but I would wait for a breakout to buy or a nice retrace ~ 2

NXXI - lots of strength in this chart.. nice volume.. just have a nice stop.. I would not let this pullback too much

thai626

Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

eliteG

Quote from: thai626 on April 03, 2006, 11:42:38 AM
G, how about COSI?

COSI - nice hold up here around 11.. chart has a solid base (Aug-March).. should be able to continue  ;)

eagerlearner

G, WWAT , nice looking double bottom , good sustained volume whole week.
what do u think? ;)

eliteG

Quote from: eagerlearner on April 03, 2006, 11:49:56 AM
G, WWAT , nice looking double bottom , good sustained volume whole week.
what do u think? ;)

Hey Eags  8) WWAT.. you might have found something with that sustained volume.. very cool  8) and nice double-bottom type breakout today  8) thx for the heads up

lana2b

Morning G

Would you, please, look at CNES, UPDA and IMNR

Thanks in advance

lana

eliteG

Quote from: lana2b on April 03, 2006, 11:55:20 AM
Morning G

Would you, please, look at CNES, UPDA and IMNR

Thanks in advance

lana

CNES - that is risky, no doubt about that
UPDA - still dont like it, not unless it can really punch higher with volume
IMNR - nothin cookin here yet

PerfectSage

Hi G

Sold BDCO at the open ;D What's a good reentry point?

LVLT: Is $4.50-75 a good reentry point now that it's slipped below $5?

I'm thinking of buying IPII  2005 eps $1.34 & Q4 eps $0.28. Love the chart, but hate the home building sector.
I wanna be the minority ;)

garym


G...how about xrtx?  No update today in SOF so do you still consider good buy here (31.75) with 29.85 stop?

I'd like to buy in my retirement account and ride to 40 if you think that's reasonable  8)

nica33

Hi G!!!!

Update for SVVS, HMSC, AFOP

What do you think about QEE

Thanks a lot!!! ;D
Keep it simple !!

effigy235

2 more for you TGC and NMKT.

Thank in advance.

eliteG

Quote from: PerfectSage on April 03, 2006, 12:08:33 PM
Hi G

Sold BDCO at the open ;D What's a good reentry point?

LVLT: Is $4.50-75 a good reentry point now that it's slipped below $5?

I'm thinking of buying IPII  2005 eps $1.34 & Q4 eps $0.28. Love the chart, but hate the home building sector.

BDCO - nice trade  >:D .. not sure about re-entry as I haven't read any news or financials.. but 4 may hold

LVLT - perhaps let it try to fill the gap

IPII - chart is nice but now caught between 20 and 200sma.. may need to oscillate a while before moving on.

Quote from: garym on April 03, 2006, 12:12:32 PM

G...how about xrtx? No update today in SOF so do you still consider good buy here (31.75) with 29.85 stop?

I'd like to buy in my retirement account and ride to 40 if you think that's reasonable 8)

well if your target is 40 I would hold off a bit and wait for a bit of upwards momo although I stick by my analysis that this is a great stock.. 31-31.25 seems to be nice support.. so just keep an eye, imo


eliteG

Quote from: nica33 on April 03, 2006, 12:14:53 PM
Hi G!!!!

Update for SVVS, HMSC, AFOP

What do you think about QEE

Thanks a lot!!! ;D

SVVS - still in-tact.. 1.50 psych area is tough
HMSC - hmm no volume on that 20ema bounce.. i would be cautious now
AFOP - just hangin around, support 2.15
QEE - nothing to say till it breaks .45

Quote from: effigy235 on April 03, 2006, 12:18:42 PM
2 more for you TGC and NMKT.

Thank in advance.

hmm those are 2 picks both in the portfolio! good eye!

TGC - GREAT pickup by Ramsburg.. he's the man.. cant remember his target but it still has a way to travel imo

NMKT - we bought this today for both the 3SOF and 3SOV portfolio.. its time for this stock to kill the shorts.. the potential is amazing and the risk is ok considering that

eliteG

I'll be taking a break and closing up the thread @ 12:45 just wanted to give a heads up  ;)

Ramsburg

Hello Mr EliteG, a friend of mine told me about your board, so it's nice to meet you finally, I'm usually upstairs on the other board >:D  8)
This is great ! Although, I have to say your team could use a better php coder  ::)

I need your opinion about 2 situations:

1)   I'm trying to catch a knife:
I've been charting GNBT, what do you think about trying an entry near $2.15/$2.25 if possible?

2)   I'm trying to hold a risky rocket for a while:
What do you think about holding TGC right now?

My best regards, ;)

PS: Sorry G ;) hehehe I guess one more post would be ok ;)



Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account