3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA: Tuesday 04/04/2006

Started by eliteG, April 04, 2006, 09:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA will be open around 10am  8)

Calvin87

Hey G!

What do you think of LNUX?  Is it really ready to go past that $5 mark?  Not exactly the greatest start this morning :P
"The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights."

joet

Mornin G
Gnbt? buy here in 2.40's or do you think Ramsburg will catch 2.15

ADLR which TA is stronger for a short, the 50SMA or filling the big gab at $19

NSU hold or sell

go TGC and NMKT

Thanx, You have a great board!!!

eliteG

Quote from: Calvin87 on April 04, 2006, 10:09:25 AM
Hey G!

What do you think of LNUX?  Is it really ready to go past that $5 mark?  Not exactly the greatest start this morning :P

LNUX - has already breached the $5 mark.. so its perfectly healthy to see this nice pullback thats going on  ;)

Quote from: joet on April 04, 2006, 10:09:42 AM
Mornin G
Gnbt? buy here in 2.40's or do you think Ramsburg will catch 2.15

ADLR which TA is stronger for a short, the 50SMA or filling the big gab at $19

NSU hold or sell

go TGC and NMKT

Thanx, You have a great board!!!

GNBT - ooh Ramsburg will be excited that GNBT is falling.. I think he wants to pick it up @ 2.25 area as a 68.2% retrace

ADLR - not sure.. the stock still looks weak but the 50 ma is just starting to be tested

NSU - looks good so far.. i would hold it

TGC and NMKT -  ;D  we are holding these in the 3SOF portfolio and they have helped us reach new highs.. over 220% since inception!

thx joe  ;)

mexirafa

Good morning G,

What a day yesterday for 3sof! ::)

I don't know if you commented already about CPST.

It is pulling back after the breakout. I don't know if it will pull back all the way to the 20 MA to buy it around 3.47 or if I should wait for the breakout around 3.94? So far it is sitting in a nice support at the 10MA. Is this a Cup and Handle?

Thanks in advance for your input,
Rafael >:D
" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"

nsioufi

Hi G.,

I ask again about IHDR.  Statrted off good today...seems company has good technology, yet untested and unproven...how do you read their history?

Thx

eliteG

Quote from: mexirafa on April 04, 2006, 10:23:22 AM
Good morning G,

What a day yesterday for 3sof! ::)

I don't know if you commented already about CPST.

It is pulling back after the breakout. I don't know if it will pull back all the way to the 20 MA to buy it around 3.47 or if I should wait for the breakout around 3.94? So far it is sitting in a nice support at the 10MA. Is this a Cup and Handle?

Thanks in advance for your input,
Rafael >:D

CPST - from the chart I cant say I would feel so confident buying a pullback of CPST.. volume is pretty dormant.. i would pickup only ona strong breakout.. goodluck Rafael  ;)

Quote from: nsioufi on April 04, 2006, 10:26:34 AM
Hi G.,

I ask again about IHDR.  Statrted off good today...seems company has good technology, yet untested and unproven...how do you read their history?

Thx

IHDR - found support at their 50sma after the big rise.. still I am not convinced that it wants higher right now


joet

Thank you for the replys! if you have time:

AVNX where would you put a stop...

PPHM  fighting with 1.60's this year.. hold??  stop??

cheers joe

effigy235

Hello G,

STTK and I know you already did TGC, but what kind of target do you have for it.


Thank you.

eliteG

Quote from: joet on April 04, 2006, 10:33:06 AM
Thank you for the replys! if you have time:

AVNX where would you put a stop...

PPHM  fighting with 1.60's this year.. hold??  stop??

cheers joe

AVNX - i see 2 areas and you pick  ;).. just under todays low or just under the 20 ema.. these are aggresive stops  ;)

PPHM - not bullish right now.. the news it went up on was baloney.. shareholder rights plan.. I would hold with a tight stop or let it go

no prob joe

Quote from: effigy235 on April 04, 2006, 10:34:16 AM
Hello G,

STTK and I know you already did TGC, but what kind of target do you have for it.


Thank you.

STTK - awesome awesome move.. man we should have picked this up for the portfolio  ::).. the volume.. price still look right for it to continue.. I mean it should need a huge gap to stop its momentum but I cant deny its risky after such a big run.

TGC - Well Ramsburg is handling this trade and set a conservative target of 1.60 although he believes >2 is possible.. we may revise the target upwards.

effigy235

One more for you, NVAO.

Thank you.

bocasva

G-,
IIP.....what are good entry points now that it has shot-up?  I was thinking a brake of the 1.14 resistance...

eliteG

Quote from: effigy235 on April 04, 2006, 11:01:57 AM
One more for you, NVAO.

Thank you.

NVAO - crazy run last 2 days.. volume was relatively high but was not even over a million.. must be because there are only 6.76 million shares outstanding.. perhaps a good news release could send it higher but it becomes risky after a move like this..

Quote from: bocasva on April 04, 2006, 11:06:23 AM
G-,
IIP.....what are good entry points now that it has shot-up? I was thinking a brake of the 1.14 resistance...

IIP - yes thats one way to play it a break of 1.14 today and its heading higher  ;)  but ideally for those who want to enter pick up as low as you can chart looks great


effigy235

Also QOIL and MSEV please.

Thank you.

nica33

hello G!!

Update for AFOP and HMSC, hold? sell?

Thanks

Nica33
:)
Keep it simple !!