3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA: Tuesday 04/04/2006

Started by eliteG, April 04, 2006, 09:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneStockMind

PTSC higher volume than the last couple of days.
I was thinking to pick it up around 50 day MA but it might reverse before that.

stocktrader20

#16
elite, What do you think of MOTG now? I asked you about last week when it was at .024, It hit .032 yesterday on news. Uptrend starting? Thanks

eliteG

Quote from: effigy235 on April 04, 2006, 11:11:14 AM
Also QOIL and MSEV please.

Thank you.

QOIL - volume very nice today and past few days but coming right up to its 200.. will it have the strength to pass through?  I like the price formation but I would wait a while for some more evidence to present itself.

MSEV - had an awesome move January-March.. this is a chart to study  ;)  now seems to be building a base.. who knows maybe later in the year it will be ready to blast off again.. but so far just quiet.

Quote from: nica33 on April 04, 2006, 11:13:46 AM
hello G!!

Update for AFOP and HMSC, hold? sell?

Thanks

Nica33
:)

AFOP - trying to bounce off 20ema.. low volume though is not a good sign.. might be time to get ready to unload or have a nice stop set

HMSC - no new data today.. tiny candle.. tiny volume.. just have your stop in a comfortable area

Quote from: OneStockMind on April 04, 2006, 11:18:43 AM
PTSC higher volume than the last couple of days.
I was thinking to pick it up around 50 day MA but it might reverse before that.

PTSC - now you know what to look for OneStock  ;).. volume will be higher so perhaps it has found support.. unfortunately hard to confirm.. but I would stay away from PTSC in the meantime.. it has climbed a lot.. there are better places for your money  ;)

Quote from: stocktrader20 on April 04, 2006, 11:19:11 AM
elite, What do you think of MOTG now? I asked you about last week when it was at .024, It hit .032 yesterday on news. Uptrend starting? Thanks

MOTG - I dont like it, lots of supply/resistance in the way.. for these kind of moves I want a huge breakout signal.. it may go up a ton.. but right now I've got no evidence of that.. still being rejected by 50sma.. volume is not relatively high

OneStockMind

Still in NIHK from .14 and now definitely bagholding.. Hoping that .80 will hold but this DOES NOT look good.
They get some silly PR and the PPS doesn't react to it at all.

effigy235

Another one CVM.

Thanks a lot.

nsioufi

G - EFSF...cut my losses or wait it out???  It can't seem to find its bottom...Not sure how to read it anymore. Thx.

eliteG

Quote from: OneStockMind on April 04, 2006, 11:31:26 AM
Still in NIHK from .14 and now definitely bagholding.. Hoping that .80 will hold but this DOES NOT look good.
They get some silly PR and the PPS doesn't react to it at all.

NIHK - .08 looks like a support area but volume has not come in.. there is no reason to baghold pennies.. you got to drop them as soon as they dont start moving.. because they can hurt you.. I say let it go.. if it bounces up how much will it give back?  Find the next one   >:D  goodluck

Quote from: effigy235 on April 04, 2006, 11:31:57 AM
Another one CVM.

Thanks a lot.

CVM - nice move!.. nice news.. but hard to say where safe to pick up.. for now I would just watch.. the perfect pickup was yesterday.. we were so close too.. Michael wanted this stock  ::)

Quote from: nsioufi on April 04, 2006, 11:37:52 AM
G - EFSF...cut my losses or wait it out??? It can't seem to find its bottom...Not sure how to read it anymore. Thx.

EFSF - technically it may have found support.. if it can turn it around here it is very possible to get a nice move still but I hate waiting on these.. I would not let it go much farther down.

eliteG


I'm closing up G-TA a bit early today.. have to take care of some business.. I should be back before end of  day.

REALDEALS21

Hey, G, what you think of PRGX now ?? Is .57 support and .63 resistance ??

dcrlin

Hi G,

Sold NMKT for 29% profit...thanks...when to get back in...is there pullback?

Thanks.

dcrlin

nica33

Hi G!!!! I'm so happy.  Look AFOP   What do you think now??????

;D ;D
Keep it simple !!

eagerlearner

AHH !.. how did we miss CVM's breakout at 1.07 ?  .. maybe most bird flu money is flowing to CVM after the news and the breakout .
what do u think about an entry G?
Thanks!

eliteG

Quote from: REALDEALS21 on April 04, 2006, 02:56:01 PM
Hey, G, what you think of PRGX now ?? Is .57 support and .63 resistance ??

PRGX - a bit of a volume rise may show support here but this is one I would only pickup on a breakout ~.75

Quote from: dcrlin on April 04, 2006, 02:58:46 PM
Hi G,

Sold NMKT for 29% profit...thanks...when to get back in...is there pullback?

Thanks.

dcrlin

As a member you have access to our trading plan for NMKT.. it remains the same.

Quote from: nica33 on April 04, 2006, 03:01:14 PM
Hi G!!!! I'm so happy. Look AFOP What do you think now??????

;D ;D

AFOP - wow great turn-around on nice volume.. looks solid.

Quote from: eagerlearner on April 04, 2006, 03:07:02 PM
AHH !.. how did we miss CVM's breakout at 1.07 ? .. maybe most bird flu money is flowing to CVM after the news and the breakout .
what do u think about an entry G?
Thanks!

CVM - already commented about this I believe.. perfect entry was yesterday.. impossible to buy safely here

mexirafa

Hi G,

ATML- Buying after it breaks the resistance. 5.05-5.10?????

Lots of volume today.

Thanks
" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"

eliteG

Quote from: mexirafa on April 04, 2006, 03:13:10 PM
Hi G,

ATML- Buying after it breaks the resistance. 5.05-5.10?????

Lots of volume today.

Thanks

ATML - looks good but maybe hold-off a bit.. volume is average today for this stock.. so not a confirmed breakout if it were to occur today.