3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Trailing stop

Started by lana2b, April 08, 2006, 09:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lana2b

Hi everybody

Hope you ,guys, had a good week and didn't let a profit turn into a loss as I did

Could someone, please, refer to a good source to learn about trailing stop

By Setravis:
QuoteGoing in and out of stocks is not a strategy that will generate the great profits you really want, "Not a strategy that I implement in my trading"!, Finding a winner and sticking with it until it hits a trailing stop is the way to Real earnings. 

Thanks in advance

lana

wrangler

Hi lana2b
Here is a site that you might want to check out. I don't know if it will explain it enough but it has a lot of valuable info concerning differant topics and trailing stops is one of them.
http://www.thestockmarketwizard.com/

Quote from: lana2b on April 08, 2006, 09:11:26 PM
Hi everybody

Hope you ,guys, had a good week and didn't let a profit turn into a loss as I did

Could someone, please, refer to a good source to learn about trailing stop

By Setravis:
QuoteGoing in and out of stocks is not a strategy that will generate the great profits you really want, "Not a strategy that I implement in my trading"!, Finding a winner and sticking with it until it hits a trailing stop is the way to Real earnings. 

Thanks in advance

lana
wrangler

lana2b

Hey, Wrangler

With full of joy was reading the site you recommended- very usefull and needs not the reading, but studying. Through few of checked links I love the "3D Trade Execution " and others with a lot of good staff about Greedy/Discipline problem what I have

Thanks for reply. You, guys, are doing a grate job here and always find time to answer to somebody, who needs help

My appreciation and respect

Lana

wrangler

You're welcome lana2b
Glad I could be of some help.
Hope you all the best in the trading world where dogs eat dogs and only the strong and well educated survive.
Goodluck trading :)
wrangler