3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Final Results (4th Edition)

Started by Ramsburg, April 11, 2006, 12:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

Hello !

Here are the Final Results of this 4th Edition of the Stock Picking contest.

Congratulations Leaira! you are the winner !
Also congratulations to:
boatguy (2nd place)
Loffigus (3rd place)
netfishmademerich (4th place)
wrangler (5th place)

Leaira, boatguy, Loffigus, netfishmademerich and wrangler, you'll be all contacted with instructions to receive the prize. Leaira, we'll also be sending you the interview questions.

The next edition we'll start on 24/April/2006.

Also Thanks to all other players !

best regards !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

boatguy

#1
Hey Ramsburg,

I think the correct order is NXXI(Leaira), AFOP(Boatguy), ISV(Loffigus),GIGM(netfish),LVLT(Wrangler)LNUX(actrader).

Ramsburg

Quote from: boatguy on April 11, 2006, 05:23:03 AM
Hey Ramsburg,

I think the correct order is NXXI(Leaira), AFOP(Boatguy), ISV(Loffigus),GIGM(netfish),LNUX(actrader).

You're right, there was a bug on the results order...  ::)

Will fix it asap
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg


Ok, Its updated with the correct results now.

I'm sorry for this mistake...  :( 

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

wrangler

Congratulations Leaira! I really like reading the interviews and look forward to reading you'rs.
And congrat's to the rest
boatguy (2nd place)
Loffigus (3rd place)
netfishmademerich (4th place)
wrangler

Ramsburg

Quote from: wrangler on April 13, 2006, 11:27:56 AM
Congratulations Leaira! I really like reading the interviews and look forward to reading you'rs.
And congrat's to the rest
boatguy (2nd place)
Loffigus (3rd place)
netfishmademerich (4th place)


Hi Wrangler,

Congrats to you for being on 5th place, what a nice pick you made ! ;)

Leaira already sent me her interview, I expect to post it today on the website.

regards !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account