3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA: Wednesday

Started by eliteG, April 12, 2006, 10:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

I'll be out of the office today.. I'll see if I can make it back by 2.  Good trading everybody  ;)

eliteG


aha made it back in b4 close  ;).. allright GSHF(and its subs INSQ and VRDM) picking it up.. what else is going on?

eagerlearner

afternoon G  :),
nice bounce for GSHF, in green already, thx!
ZENX, took out 1.17, found intraday support at 1.2 .. what do u think?
NVAX, bottomed and bounced?
EMFP, i am bagholding ..breached 50ma vicious drop,  need to dump?
Thanks a lot my man!  ;D

handyman

good to hear from you, ;) what do you think about nsol .
                                             thanks.

nullzero

hey G,

Was wondering what you thought of ESLR and HOM

nica33

Hi G what's your opinion for the action of DTLK today?  Big Volume!!!
;)
Keep it simple !!

OneStockMind

Hey Elite.
I got some NMKT yesterday at .465.
Not sure should I get out today and watch for a bottom or add as it possibly tests .40?

eliteG

Quote from: eagerlearner on April 12, 2006, 02:54:39 PM
afternoon G  :),
nice bounce for GSHF, in green already, thx!
ZENX, took out 1.17, found intraday support at 1.2 .. what do u think?
NVAX, bottomed and bounced?
EMFP, i am bagholding ..breached 50ma vicious drop,  need to dump?
Thanks a lot my man!  ;D

yo eags  8)
ZENX - very nice looking.. wants to get up to 52 week high(1.48).. and I think it wants to get through there too.. an entry here is risky though.. would be great if it could consolidate a bit first.
NVAX - when the slope down is so steep I need a double confirmation.. which means I need a bounce with volume into a consolidation that breaks again.. increases the safety of entry.. lots of p - ressure down on NVAX still, imo.
EMFP - darn man.. um I remember the FA guys like this stock.. it may be able to find supprt soon.. but it may need to go to 1 to find it..

Quote from: handyman on April 12, 2006, 02:55:16 PM
good to hear from you, ;) what do you think about nsol .
                                              thanks.

yo handy  ;)
NSOL - nice nice.. kept on goin up.. volume is fine..  todays candle is a nice tiny one to build off of.. maybe a stop below its low

lana2b

Hi, G

VRDM rebound. 15 min chart had nice CUP @ Handel

Another thing-I posted this question on Knowledge Center board, but ...
Did it sound like a pump- sorry, for that- I never pump
QuoteWant to learn how to use Level ll

During today's session was watching Level ll for VRDM and noticed weird thing(at least, weird to me)--many big and huge buy-blocks much more above the ASK

What does it mean? They want to give a lift to the price or somebody accumulating heavily?
So, question still remain- same story today,even more buys above ASk

And what VRDM in general? A lot of activities

Thank you

lana

eliteG

Quote from: nullzero on April 12, 2006, 02:56:21 PM
hey G,

Was wondering what you thought of ESLR and HOM

ESLR
- its got a lot of pressure with the mvg avgs caving down above it like that.. its got to close north of 15 to convince me it wants back up.
HOM - tight consolidation after the nice move yesterday.. this tiny candle usually precedes a big move(up or down).. sometimes I like to play um tight with a stop just below if I'm long.

Quote from: nica33 on April 12, 2006, 02:58:26 PM
Hi G what's your opinion for the action of DTLK today?  Big Volume!!!
;)

DTLK - one nice volume bar not enough evidence for me to say a thing..

Quote from: OneStockMind on April 12, 2006, 03:00:26 PM
Hey Elite.
I got some NMKT yesterday at .465.
Not sure should I get out today and watch for a bottom or add as it possibly tests .40?

NMKT - my opinion would be a hold(Financials are there).. perhaps adding on a break of .50..


eliteG

Quote from: lana2b on April 12, 2006, 03:05:21 PM
Hi, G

VRDM rebound. 15 min chart had nice CUP @ Handel

Another thing-I posted this question on Knowledge Center board, but ...
Did it sound like a pump- sorry, for that- I never pump
QuoteWant to learn how to use Level ll

During today's session was watching Level ll for VRDM and noticed weird thing(at least, weird to me)--many big and huge buy-blocks much more above the ASK

What does it mean? They want to give a lift to the price or somebody accumulating heavily?
So, question still remain- same story today,even more buys above ASk

And what VRDM in general? A lot of activities

Thank you

lana


VRDM, INSQ and GSHF
- are all related.. GSHF owns them(70%).. and they are all running well with no news out..  I think they are playable as long as you realize they can be very risky..  but the reward if something big is going on could be PTSC-like so we own GSHF.. ROCK and ROLL  >:D

The buys above ask are most likely trades between market makers that they are declaring.. its OTCBB and market makers are not as regulated as NASD.

bocasva

G-

From your TA perspective, any idea why MNEAF is acting  bearish when its peers are up today?

Lucas Scott

G -

ONEV. Abandon all hope or hold for brighter days?
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: bocasva on April 12, 2006, 03:32:54 PM
G-

From your TA perspective, any idea why MNEAF is acting  bearish when its peers are up today?

MNEAF - sometimes the peers are more shiny.. more bright  ;).. for now TA shows a stock people forgot about(low volume fall) but I bet it will find support soon.. we follow the plan in the penny portfolio

Quote from: Lucas Scott on April 12, 2006, 03:41:28 PM
G -

ONEV. Abandon all hope or hold for brighter days?

ah ONEV - you gotta feel negative that no volume is coming in to support and its just below the 50.. it could pop up for a few cents but you know your money can be better spent  ;)

ygtrdr

What up, G?  ;D

What's your opinion on OTD? Thanks!