3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

HNAB

Started by fous, April 16, 2006, 05:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fous

HBX was approved for listing on the NASDAQ and will begin trading tomorrow under the new symbol HNAB. Technically price action is forming a great looking ascending triangle lookin ready to pop on a break of the neckline of 11.00 and approaching to fill the long term gap at 12.00.

I'll be looking for an entry off support or on a break of the neckline.

-fous
trade it like you mean it!

Terliso

Breakout now from ascending triangle ;)

fous

Quote from: Terlisa on April 21, 2006, 01:45:49 AM
Breakout now from ascending triangle ;)

Sure did Terlia/Allister.

Count me in at the market open  >:D

stop = 10.50 support/13 ema

-fous
trade it like you mean it!

stock-kitty

Could this be the start of a reversal for HNAB?

I am not expecting it to move like a high speed train but I like what I am seeing here and took a position yesterday.


Cheers

boatguy

#4
News-

Hana Biosciences Receives Fast Track Designation for Marqibo for the Treatment of Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia

http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/070822/125402.html

stock-kitty

Here we are back to HNAB  :) ... I am going to accumulate at these bargain prices once again.
If you look at the entire biosector you'll see many stocks being taken down to levels that we haven't seen in a long time.  I am guessing tax selling is the main cause but for me it is a huge buying opportunity.


Cheers