3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA: Tuesday 04/18/2006

Started by eliteG, April 18, 2006, 09:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA will be open around 10:30am.  8)

Allright lets see whats out there. ;)

fill_the_gap

-G-

Any thought of an entry for NMKT into earnings ?  If so, at what level would you enter ?

Thank you in advance.
Just one opinion, do the research

vista1

What are your thoughts on: UFEN.OB

semserus

Hi G,
DID YOU Find Anything ?

Please take a LOOk - fmday, HIV, ONEV

bocasva

Señor G-

HEC just brokeout with good volume. I jumped in at .86; what's a good stop?

mcolin

Hey, G. Thoughts on:

1) DYMTF
2) NIHK, poor annual report came out yesterday/today but it's holding up.

Thanks.

Michael

mexirafa

Hey G!!! good day to you.

The talk of yesterday's session, GSHF.

Do you think the .26 area good support level where we can add more shares to the stake or perhaps we will have more helthy retracement in the next couple of days before the next explosion??  I missed the .25-.26 low of the day so far to buy some more.

Thank you very much for your time, your input as is always greatly appreciated.
rafa ;)

" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"

eliteG

Quote from: fill_the_gap on April 18, 2006, 10:44:42 AM
-G-

Any thought of an entry for NMKT into earnings ?  If so, at what level would you enter ?

Thank you in advance.

NMKT - hmm I see NMKT around its 200 now.. should try to build a base at least here.. it may have sold off too far too fast so I would definately keep a close eye for entry now.

Quote from: vista1 on April 18, 2006, 10:45:30 AM
What are your thoughts on: UFEN.OB

UFEN - no volume.. no big money.. stay away


Quote from: semserus on April 18, 2006, 10:48:18 AM
Hi G,
DID YOU Find Anything ?

Please take a LOOk - fmday, HIV, ONEV

FMDAY - trending strong but I think it has some resistance right above.. I would allow it to consolidate

HIV - looks weak now even though it is at a support zone.. volume has not rushed in to back it up

ONEV - bearish.. no support

Quote from: bocasva on April 18, 2006, 10:49:40 AM
Señor G-

HEC just brokeout with good volume. I jumped in at .86; what's a good stop?

HEC - Man I was looking at this one last night... geez.. it looks very nice.. I would stop at the risk you are comfortable with and let this run.. good zone would be just under .80

dhiraj19

G I jumped in at .325 and down 20%.. Any thoughts on recovery... for GSHF.
- Dhiraj

eliteG

Quote from: mcolin on April 18, 2006, 10:51:03 AM
Hey, G. Thoughts on:

1) DYMTF
2) NIHK, poor annual report came out yesterday/today but it's holding up.

Thanks.

Michael

DYMTF - seems to be consolidating nicely here.. I would not buy here but I would not sell either(hold)  A volume jump with some nice price action and then it might be ready to continue its run

NIHK - not worth your time and money at this point.. these pennies need to move your way or they are worthless.

Quote from: mexirafa on April 18, 2006, 10:52:08 AM
Hey G!!! good day to you.

The talk of yesterday's session, GSHF.

Do you think the .26 area good support level where we can add more shares to the stake or perhaps we will have more helthy retracement in the next couple of days before the next explosion??  I missed the .25-.26 low of the day so far to buy some more.

Thank you very much for your time, your input as is always greatly appreciated.
rafa ;)



GSHF - major moves..major fluctions and shakeouts.. I do not think we will see the .25-.26 level again... already GSHF has a nice hammer in place.. yea some retracement will be ok.. but I doubt we will see much pause.  As always the market has the final say.  Again GSHF is very buyable at these levels.

Quote from: dhiraj19 on April 18, 2006, 11:01:33 AM
G I jumped in at .325 and down 20%.. Any thoughts on recovery... for GSHF.
- Dhiraj

I think you will be back soon.  8)  See above for GSHF thought.

mexirafa

Hey G,
NTO might be back in play. Breaking the as. triangle. It is about to break the 5.09.5.10 res. Gold is on the move this week. Volume is not quite as hot though,

any thoughts...

thanx,
rafael
" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"

majitora

Hey G,
Please take a look on NDOL.OB. any thoughts....

Thank you!

eliteG

Quote from: mexirafa on April 18, 2006, 11:15:29 AM
Hey G,
NTO might be back in play. Breaking the as. triangle. It is about to break the 5.09.5.10 res. Gold is on the move this week. Volume is not quite as hot though,

any thoughts...

thanx,
rafael

NTO - i do not consider this an ascending triangle because there is really only one top touch.. what this means is that perhaps NTO has not had enough time to consolidate.. nevertheless this stock is strong and I dont think it would be a bad play here... I'm just upset I missed my favorite gold NXG.. hopefully a place to pick up in its future.

Quote from: majitora on April 18, 2006, 11:20:27 AM
Hey G,
Please take a look on NDOL.OB. any thoughts....

Thank you!


NDOL pink sheet but nice volume.. pausing at natural .50 resistance.. actually looks quite interesting.. i would wait for a breakout for entry.

nmbr1ballr

Does VRDM which is about to pass GSHF in price mean anything to GSHF?  Should GSHF stay higher since they own 80% of it along with 70% of the other company?

joet

mornin G

PLLN  pump and dump??  thoughts on this PK?

ONT ?

cheers
joe