3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

VION

Started by Weightlifter, June 09, 2005, 04:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weightlifter

Lots of volume the last 2 days ,,2 and 3 x more normal.And yesterday....finished strong....and after the month of May,usually biotechs are weak.i will take a small position today..the "1.118 harmonic is $1.93..any lower then i will sell and be safe

David Randolph

The stock is on a downtrend. Can't buy stocks that are going down. But I wish you all the luck, I wish I buy this stock at a higher price when she's in an uptrend.

Thanks !

Weightlifter

Thanks David for your feedback, :) I find it always good to get other traders views at times,on certain picks.

small_investor

..one moment please,

you´re interested to make some money with a nice little healthcare stock? 

Then have a look to  VION PHARMACEUTICALS.  No debt, good pipeline and no financial problems. The chart offers a real good entry point if you want to make a fast double.



           

small_investor

 
Recommendations from Nasdaq-Site   ;D







CIBC WORLD MARKETS CORP. 
LEERINK SWANN 
OPPENHEIMER & CO. 
RODMAN & RENSHAW, INC. 
WEDBUSH MORGAN SECURITIES INC. 
WELLS FARGO SECURITIES 
WESTPORT CAPITAL MARKETS, LLC


small_investor

...told you the big POP is coming!


Take the chance  ;)

Weightlifter

I agree small_invester...I picked some up at $2.19 on june15,,take a look at my post back on june 9 on here ;)..looking nice today at $2.55,gave you a point also :)

small_investor

sorry Weightlifter, have missed your thread..



good luck

Weightlifter


small_investor

Have a look to the  volume VION was traded on friday.

How many days in the last half year we have seen such an enormous volume?



http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=vion,uu[w,a]daclyyay[pb50!b200][vc60][iub14!la12,26,9]&r=0907

small_investor

..correction, the posted link to the chart chart doesn´t work as well...

sorry, but I don´t know why... ???

Ramsburg


Hi !

VION on my filters tonight ;)

Love the chart:
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

AussieTrader

Yep agree. This'll get to $3 in a hurry, nice move out of flag following trend break.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

[email protected]

nice chart !

small_investor