3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GV

Started by eliteG, April 19, 2006, 11:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

#45
Yippeeeeee ...applaud once again for the pick G man ;)  I Took my profit today.. thanks ;)

I think it might pullback soon... 3 BIG white candles that's too much excitement for GV, so I took my profit ;)

berloga

Good man (or girl) Terlisa! I had greed take over and now it is time for the pain to set in. :)
GV has had some panic attack... falling like a rock. Teaches a good lesson about profit taking.
Cheers to all.

Lucas Scott

I just took a stab at catching this falling knife. Will $2.25 will prove to be a good pick up point?
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

gri64

Hope it's a chance to pick up or to add.
I'm in @ 2.325 - I missed 2.25 :(

basonista

I'm also in but couldn't sell anything quick enough to get closer to the low like you guys.  I know this has had quite a run but that was an impressive shakeout!  Would have been nice to pick up the shares on the retest....

Leaira

If you look at the charts, this stock is now just above the 5-EMA.  It made a correction down to bounce off what looks like the 10-EMA, then back up above the 5.  But it would have been nice to sell when it was in the 2.80's, then buy back on the shake-out.

Leaira

netfishmademerich

#51
Well... I put in an order for 10000 shares at $2.25 this morning, after I saw that GIGM took a correction, I was certain GV will also correct.  Guess what?  I got those 10000 shares.  However now that I am back home looking at the chart I am not so sure.  This chart right now is bearish engulfing unless it can move up in the next couple of hours I will sell these 10000 shares before the close.

Funny thing is in both of these stocks the charts were so solid, no sign of weakness at all.  You have 3 white soldiers on one hand and the other makes 3 consecutive 52 week highs, oh well... I think with the help of 3SOF it's the same people into both stocks now, and I expect them to trade alike.


UPDATE:  Looking better now... will probably hold into next week.
UPDATE AGAIN:  Sold 10000 at $2.35  can't stand the engulfing candle.  Will try to pick it up < $2

beroznikmal

I sold this morning at $2.79 ::) GV looks like it wants to fight backup.. we may see a hammer today... Looking to buy back close to close if it looks bullish....
Good luck longs.....
Cheers
B
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

Terliso

Quote from: berloga on May 05, 2006, 11:33:29 AM
Good man (or girl) Terlisa! I had greed take over and now it is time for the pain to set in. :)
GV has had some panic attack... falling like a rock. Teaches a good lesson about profit taking.
Cheers to all.


I am MAN!!... real man with BIG biceps & triceps ;)
How about changing my name to TERLISO.. so people won't get confuse ;)

Hope you made good money ;)

Lucas Scott

GV looks a lot like GNBT did on the day it topped out at $5. If it goes the same way, we would get a bounce next Monday and Tuesday to sell into.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

berloga

GV seems to have bounced off of a support that used to be a resistance and is hovering above the EMA9. GV has earnings (P/E=25) and cash flow. GNBT is a pure speculation that makes money on selling stocks in the open market. I sure hope GV outperforms GNBT, so I'll hold.

fous

Quote from: Terlisa on May 05, 2006, 02:19:03 PM
I am MAN!!... real man with BIG biceps & triceps ;)
How about changing my name to TERLISO.. so people won't get confuse ;)

Hope you made good money ;)

Haha i thought for a while you were a girl too because of the "Lisa" in your name. What is Terlisa anyways?

Sold GV near the open at 2.72 locking in my profits :)

-fous
trade it like you mean it!

Terliso

Quote from: fous on May 05, 2006, 05:55:00 PM
Quote from: Terlisa on May 05, 2006, 02:19:03 PM
I am MAN!!... real man with BIG biceps & triceps ;)
How about changing my name to TERLISO.. so people won't get confuse ;)

Hope you made good money ;)

Haha i thought for a while you were a girl too because of the "Lisa" in your name. What is Terlisa anyways?

Sold GV near the open at 2.72 locking in my profits :)

-fous

Fous, I just reversed my real name ALISTER to TERLISA... simplicity ;)

eliteG


update GV:


Friday GV continued straight to new highs and then suddenly dropped from 2.70 to 2.30 in a 5-minute span.  This was undisciplined selling, perhaps some tight stops were triggered but investors were wounded after that and the stock could not make much headway.

GV is above all major support.. and has shaken out weak hands very violently.  A violent move up now is not out of the question but the stock may need to consolidate first.  Last week GV had huge range days.. very volatile.. now lets see if it settles down.

We continue to trade this in the same manner on both the 3SOF and 3SOV portfolio.

------
Position: bought GV @ 1.475 on 4/20/2006
Order: Hold
Exit: n/a
Target: n/a
------

eliteG


update GV:


Friday GV continued straight to new highs and then suddenly dropped from 2.70 to 2.30 in a 5-minute span.  This was undisciplined selling, perhaps some tight stops were triggered but investors were wounded after that and the stock could not make much headway.

GV is above all major support.. and has shaken out weak hands very violently.  A violent move up now is not out of the question but the stock may need to consolidate first.  Last week GV had huge range days.. very volatile.. now lets see if it settles down.

We continue to trade this in the same manner on both the 3SOF and 3SOV portfolio.

------
Position: bought GV @ 1.475 on 4/20/2006
Order: Hold
Exit: n/a
Target: n/a
------