3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-Force Notice

Started by eliteG, April 20, 2006, 01:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG


G-TA and Gap Fade will be closed for the remainder of the week.  We are working on a new format for G-Force.  ;)

Sorry about that.. but I think you will enjoy the new look.  8)

Trade It Good!  :)

eliteG

The new G-FORCE is still under construction.  I will try to run Gap Fade and G-TA this week anyway.. although I cant promise everyday.    ;)

Hours
Gap Fade Picks:  9am-10:30am
G-TA:  10:30am-12:30pm

peterwangos

Could you update TA on ZENX.OB? thx

eliteG

Quote from: peterwangos on April 29, 2006, 12:44:39 AM
Could you update TA on ZENX.OB? thx

ZENX looks great peter.. consolidating nicely after a huge run up.  Most likely ZENX has much more to run this year.

------------------

Just wanted to give you guys an update.. we are still working on the new G-FORCE.. I will try to have G-TA going this week.. we'll see.  ;)

peterwangos