3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ACMG.PK-Ethanol related..big news

Started by gmarc66, April 20, 2006, 11:01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Running on big news.....hot sector....where will it go?


Thursday, April 20 2006 9:00 AM, EST


Alcar Chemicals Group's Proprietary EnviroEnergy Technology Receives Independent Evaluation at $85 Million USD


MONTREAL -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 04/20/06 -- Alcar Chemical Group Inc. (OTC: ACMG) announces today the completion of an independent evaluation of its proprietary technology to produce plastic raw materials, Ethanol and Bio-Diesel based on renewable resources. The independent evaluation was performed by CLD and they have established the value at $85 million USD, translating into approximately $0.90 per share on a fully diluted basis.

"ACMG's proprietary technology represents today's most economical and advanced manufacturing process for plastic raw materials, ethanol and bio-diesel," said Alexander Cavasin, President and CEO of ACMG. "The yield output of our process alone will create immediate impact in our industry and we expect many more large multi-nationals to be adopting and licensing our technology over the coming months," further added Mr. Cavasin.

The proprietary technology developed by ACMG is a process, based on renewable natural resources, where it can use inexpensive non-food-crop and generic organic waste as feedstock, to produce plastic raw materials, ethanol and bio-diesel. ACMG's Process significantly reduces production cost and obtains yield rates that are significantly higher than the industry standard.

About The Alcar Group

The Alcar Group represents a significant market opportunity due to a serious worldwide supply shortage of raw materials for polymers, a growing shortage estimated to reach over 6 million tons in 2006. The market price for the materials in question vary between $1,000 and $3,000 per metric ton and the Alcar Group has developed a patented process and bioreactor which allow production at costs savings of up to 40% when compared to current production methods, translating in gross margins of over 50%. With the planned expansion, the AGI production process will reach a total capacity of 120,000 tons annually of economical and environmentally friendly materials for polymers.

The Alcar Group Inc. (AGI) develops innovative, patented methods for petroleum-independent fuel and plastics resin production (e.g. polyurethane) that significantly improve the offerings of its customers in the automotive, building products and recreational sectors. AGI operates three divisions, Alcar Advanced Materials Corp., which manufactures and distributes various proprietary non-petroleum-based plastics and coating systems, Alcar Advanced Energy Systems Corp., which will manufacture and distribute high-purity non-petroleum-based ethanol and diesel fuels and Alcar R&D, an advanced materials research and development center.


Made an edit of the ticker symbol only....If that's OK with you.

kidneydr

At first i was hesitant but found out that they are affiliated partners with midlandbaring financial group which is a reputable company. I have a small position at 0.11.

rv

anyone care to look up the o/s or the market cap on this thing????   3000 o/s, $270 market cap???   pls, someone, show me different....

gmarc66

A few days ago this stock ran up on news...then pulled back. Today had a very nice comeback day with a great close.

Sorry, RV dont know the market cap....but this moves easily.


echo

Quoteanyone care to look up the o/s or the market cap on this thing?


Well the press release says that there valued at 85 miilion or .90 a share. that means that they have a little over 94 million shares outstanding. If you multiply that by the closing price today (.16) that gives you a market cap of:15 million. These calculations are supposing the numbers from the press release are correct and assuming I calculated correctly.
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

eliteG

Quote from: ultra1066 on April 24, 2006, 05:08:13 PM
Quoteanyone care to look up the o/s or the market cap on this thing?


Well the press release says that there valued at 85 miilion or .90 a share. that means that they have a little over 94 million shares outstanding. If you multiply that by the closing price today (.16) that gives you a market cap of:15 million. These calculations are supposing the numbers from the press release are correct and assuming I calculated correctly.

Thats what I get too Ultra.. I wonder about that press release but I like that it wasn't followed by another and another..  makes it feel more real.  No doubt this is risky.

Julia has a great eye for these!  I hope you got some.. hehe!   :o

Nice buy nephrologist  ;)

gmarc66

Quote from: eliteG on April 24, 2006, 05:15:32 PM
[
Julia has a great eye for these! I hope you got some.. hehe! :o

Nice buy nephrologist ;)

Thanks Elite ;D

"A nephrologist is a physician who has been educated and trained in kidney diseases, kidney transplantation, and dialysis therapy. Nephrology is classified as an internal medicine subspecialty. Knowledge of internal medicine is required to obtain certification

U calling me a nephrologist?  I, of course had to look it up....looked it up in 3 different places because I kept thinking there must be another definition ???...lol....I think u just like the sound of that word...its kind of cool actually. Not sure, if u were talking to me....but,I will now be telling people that I am nephrologically inclined....yes....makes me sound very smart...and geeky hip like...luv it :D

So....now,....do I  hold out for a run in the next coming couple of weeks maybe...or do I sell....what to do, what to do....wait...is there another Nephrologist I can confer with for a second opinion? :)

thanks...peace out.

glta

julia

eliteG

Lol.. sorry for the confusion I was referring to the posted buy of kidneydr..  :D

..Hmm that makes me think we don't have a good nickname for you?!  This is something we will have to remedy!  I must confer with Hawkeye.    ;)

gmarc66

LOL! Elite, I guess I missed that ;D

Its all good....I learned a new word! Unfortunatley, I will forget it by tomorrow due to my advancing alzheimers :D

Oh no...now what did I start.  May I  make a suggestion as to my nickname? Ok...how about...Dazzling Outstanding Goddess!?  and the abbreviated form will not be accepted! lol ;D

I also got a very small position at an avg. of .118.

glta

julia

gmarc66

So...i gapped up..had a little run...then held itself around .18-.19 for most of the day...then near eod...dropped to the open gap pps....not bad. :)

I sold my shares in the a.m...a little too early..dang couldnt cancel my sell order in time...but still did well..then i rebought..cause it just looks good..lol :)

anyone still in or got in today?

glta

tugg

Still in from 08 and buying a bit at the top (oops) and down to .15 I'm leary of this but my ethanol plays took over where the bird flu speculation left off. Bird flu was mostly NASDAQ but I'm surprised at how few ethanol plays are listed on NASDAQ....mostly OB and PK. I'm in GSHF, VRDM, INSQ as well. This hole sector is a hibernating gold mine IMO. Now that 70 bucks a barrel is the norm we might see a whole new trend setting up. That's what I'm expecting. I don't think .90 a share is doable in the near future on ACMG but the company hasn't even got a website up and running yet. How fresh can you get? GLTA
Whole sector is sluggish again today.

lana2b

Hi

I got in yesterday on a hype @ .21 and now don't know... hold?
My mental stop @.147 and still holding
Whole sector down... If it will not rebound today or tomorrow these small will go down faster then others

Any thoughts ?

also in DPBM and TGC what worried me

lana

gmarc66

Hi Lana and Tug,

I'm also in again around .184, I tried to catch the drop this morning tp add to add to my position, but my TD platform is too slow..dang. But, I like this stock, I think it will do a little move tomorrow a.m, then pullback..but, eventually will see further highs.  l will probably sell in the am. and rebuy on the drop.

Tugg u got a great entry...why dont u take some profits tomorrow, just in case, sell half to protect ur capital...just a thought. :)

This stock so far intraday has great pullbacks...then tends to go up again...of course thats just my observation so far, and things never stay the same.

glta

julia

lana2b

Hi everyone

Did you see 5 years chart daily and weekly ?

What do you think

lana

gmarc66

Hi Lana,

Not sure what u mean about the 5 yr chart,  I dont see any real trading going on prior to just recently. :)

I sold and bought back in again at .16, just a small position.  I heard a RUMOUR that very good news will be coming, relatively soon..but not sure when...its just a rumour of course at this point...but, sometimes these rumours end up being true..so, good to keep on watch.

glta

julia