3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SGLS.OB

Started by saffeysite1, June 06, 2005, 08:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waxweazle

THe 3 and 1 rule means toches of Trendlines. Every TrendLine...
At the Example you see the Trendline were touch 3 time at the 4 time it go trough.
That is the 3 and 1 Rule.
But it must not go true....
But the probability to break the Trendline is at the 4 th time numerously.

When it dind´t go trough this going on  in the Trendchanncels.


follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

Stocky2000

Volume 500% up since Friday....we are at 0.275 if we close over 0.27 very bullish sign watch for 0.3 tomorrow....buyers coming in ....

waxweazle

Looks very nice volume in grees but actuelly not explode... look at the last Month at the end!!!

can easiely run till 0,34 when this break 0,5 target!!
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

gmarc66

Hey Wax,


THe 3 and 1 rule means toches of Trendlines. Every TrendLine...
At the Example you see the Trendline were touch 3 time at the 4 time it go trough.
That is the 3 and 1 Rule.
But it must not go true....
But the probability to break the Trendline is at the 4 th time numerously
When it dind´t go trough this going on  in the Trendchanncels.


Thanks for the 3 and 1 Rule explanation. So, ur saying that since it didnt run thru the 4th step it will fall back into the channel, for possibly a 5th step moving higher? Sorry, just making sure im understanding ur explanantion.

Well..i had a buy in at .21 then .22...but never dipped to that for me to get...i was being too cheap :)

I guess i will just have to watch if their is the break of .34 now.

glta....looks very nice...and nice call Ket on noticing how it moves up some just before eom.

julia ;D



Stocky2000

gmarc
Quoteglta....looks very nice...and nice call Ket on noticing how it moves up some just before eom.

julia

thanks julia......bad luck you did t get in that low......next time:)

setravis

#50
Well just go back to page 2 of this thread ,I try to drop a lot of hints to buy.
I'm not going to pump anyone. They just have to learn to read me careful, and read between the lines...... ;)

Technicals
Record Price High
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
34.37%above 13-day EMA
69.01%above 50-day EMA

Bullish Price Channel
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

gmarc66

Oh Setravis....its because of u that I initially had SGLS on my watch list...and i knew if u were posting on it, it would have an excellent chance of going up and going up nicelytoo!  I know i should buy when u recommend it..and just hold it. But, my problem is, is that if i don't see alot of movement going on...i wait to see if it will start its run, then jump in.....silly girl..i have no patience and have no idea how to buy low and sell high like u...lol ;D

Ur picks are like this...buy when no one is watching.... completely forget about it....then in about a month or 2 or 3 or even 4 , go back and find that went up 500%!! ;D

I, instead watch every tick...and any drop in the pps and i panic sell....still working on how to buy...and sell for that matter.

But, keep up the great picks...and I like it when u hint...hint even louder...we know it ain't no pump! :D Just great TA in action! :)

Thanks Ket....well..im still watching it...cause now it has me completely intrigued! :D

glta

julia

setravis

You all just got an applaud from me, Keep up the nice work !  ;)
gmarc66....ket1390 ... waxweazle...
If I missed anyone,I will view the entire thread and get you also.... ;)
Trader to Trader is the way to go!!!! ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

lana2b

HI

QuoteBut, my problem is, is that if i don't see alot of movement going on...i wait to see if it will start its run, then jump in.....silly girl..i have no patience and have no idea how to buy low and sell high like u...lol

Julia, I think (hope) you (and me) didn't miss the train yet. If you look at your loved EMA13, you will notice- the real run starts under EMA13- every time. It supposed to be this time too

BUT!!!!!

Because of permanent cycling and 3SOF(yes, I mean it) more traders noticing the stock,
and because they want too be ahead of crowd, the price stared to run earlier.

I believe, 3SOF  may affect a price ( like it happened with NIHK) and today, price was triggered not by TA, but by 3SOF( very sorry, I am not happy about it too)

That is why you were not confident to jump in, that is why
Quotedon't see alot of movement going on

And I still believe, the true run will start with rebound from EMA 13
If it does not happen, will be very pity not to be in a crowd. Yesterday I put a limit order @.20 "good until...". Now I don't know- change it or not

lana

gmarc66

Hey Lana :)

Nice observation on the EMA...but u have the EMA20 up ...not the EMA13.

But, actually if u r looking at the EMA13 as I included in the chart below, the 4th step does just nicks under it before it moves up (so, ur right!)....and mmics the 3rd step a little more.  This next 4th step is behaving a little differently then the last 3, so yes...as now u r saying, and the rest of the boys here, this does have a good feeling for continuation...in my uneducated TA opinion...lol :) 

Yes...Lana, u could be right about 3sf having an impact.  But, there are a ton of boards out there that cause traders to influence chart patterns and their proceedings..so, in acutallity I believe that we are just a reflection of many other charts and are a built in factor which is typical of the normal goings on in the stock world that give charts their unique patterns....their fingerprints....hey..cool. :)...did i just ramble on saying nothing? lol..well, there is a good thought in there somewhere :D Lana...like the way u think! :)

Well...lets just keep it on watch, i bet it will resume its course upward...waiting for the .34 break. :)


I have to say...u guys all have sharp eyes, catching all these little TA signs for clues,...u guys are good! What a team of sleuths!

Setravis....lol...u just always spreading the love ;D...hee hee....im going get'cha! :)

glta gang! ;D

julia

setravis

#55
Quote from: setravis on January 31, 2006, 05:33:20 PM
Thanks Julia ! ;)
Some possible points of interest....0.22...0.32...0.44...0.60...0.80  ;D


As in price targets.
Todays action confirms the breakout, decent volume etc.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

lana2b

Julia, you are right. I posted from another computer and didn't check it was EMA20
I always use EMA13

About 3SOF impact- yes, there are so many boards, but I didn't see more educated, knowledgeable and strong as 3SOF. Our gurus and members give their opinions and explain on what it based. They doing it so good , mostly 100% right , earned so much trust and many follow it just blindly, without thinking hardly.
I know that, because a half a year ago I did the same.

Actually, when I was following 3SOF advises blindly, I made more $$$, than when I started thinking and learning-funny

Thank  all of you for advises and teaching

GLTA

lana

waxweazle

Quote from: gmarc66 on April 24, 2006, 04:17:40 PM
Hey Wax,


THe 3 and 1 rule means toches of Trendlines. Every TrendLine...
At the Example you see the Trendline were touch 3 time at the 4 time it go trough.
That is the 3 and 1 Rule.
But it must not go true....
But the probability to break the Trendline is at the 4 th time numerously
When it dind´t go trough this going on  in the Trendchanncels.


Thanks for the 3 and 1 Rule explanation. So, ur saying that since it didnt run thru the 4th step it will fall back into the channel, for possibly a 5th step moving higher? Sorry, just making sure im understanding ur explanantion.

Well..i had a buy in at .21 then .22...but never dipped to that for me to get...i was being too cheap :)

I guess i will just have to watch if their is the break of .34 now.

glta....looks very nice...and nice call Ket on noticing how it moves up some just before eom.

julia ;D




When this dindn´t move over the trendline in the 4th step this will move on in the Trend.
Charttechnical
That means at the 5th this dindn´t go trough and on and on....

It could move past the linie with News ( Fundamental )

But only Charttechnical with out fundamental when the 4th time dind´t go trough it moves on and on in the trend!
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

waxweazle

#58
Quote from: setravis on April 24, 2006, 10:21:05 PM
Quote from: setravis on January 31, 2006, 05:33:20 PM
Thanks Julia ! ;)
Some possible points of interest....0.22...0.32...0.44...0.60...0.80  ;D


As in price targets.
Todays action confirms the breakout, decent volume etc.

Hey the man of the stocks ;)

Nice chart and thank you for the applaus!
;D

Today Consolidation and than next LEG!

follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

Stocky2000

sgls is climbing up step by step.... 8)

watch when volume increases