3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SGLS.OB

Started by saffeysite1, June 06, 2005, 08:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffeysite1

somethings going on here.  No news yet, but the recent pick up in volume suggests something.

golfqtee

I agree.  I have SGLS on my quote.com positions because I bought shares at .045.  Suddenly today, the percentage gain was 16%, and volume was up.  Why?  Don't know.  Happy to see it coming back to where I got in.  Blew my mind that it went higher than my AMEP, TNOG and QOIL percentages.  Weird.

stocky

Coming alive from reverse split. I dont trust this move yet. Need to be confirmed with further volume and price action.

golfqtee


saffeysite1

Starting to look good.  Nice volume and price action today.  Keep this one on radar.

setravis

looking good....added to the watch em list.. :D
lets see the chart.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis


saffeysite1

I am not sure how valid the source is, but I got an email from a friend of a friend, saying that there is going to be some news on this stock after the close.

Keep your eyes open.

slomo007

It looks like the heavy volume was mostly in the morning hours...following the release of this news yesterday afternoon:  http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050706/65791.html?.v=1

I will watch the stock, but its volume after the morning hours returned to normal.

vic666

I don;t mean to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but sometimes, for reasons beyond me, I've seen an incredible surge in volume, and obviously, we think news is leaking out and MM's are using that to bid up the price and a corresponding vol. increase, but sometimes thr news never comes out and those who bought high are left as bagholders.

case in point, my recent experience with SFTV...i bought at 0.0143, based on chart and instincts...vol. was higher and next day, it gapped up and ran to 0.034, I was holding it coz everybody seemed tothink it was a news related run, but news never came, and it slowly began to trend lower with on lower volume...news hasn't arrived to this day, but it's hovering around 0.012 right now.

of course, I sold it at 0.014 with a loss  :( (not much anyway)
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

sebfr

hi,

buy at 0.020
target at 0.040
stop at 0.013

fundamentals :
Signature Leisure, Inc. Formerly known as Valde Connections, Inc.. The Company's principal activity is to buy and sell motor vehicles. The Company operates as an independent dealer in motor vehicles. The Company was incorporated as JDLPhotos.com Inc in 2000. The Company operates throughout the United States. On 15-Feb-2005, the Company acquired the assets Parker Productions.

Technicals :
ascending ttriangle breakout in high volume
ETE is forming...Shoulder-head-shoulder
RSI > 50 and MACD > 0 and +di > -di and adx < 20 and ROC > 0 and ChaikinOscillator > 0 -> new uptrend...



sebfr

Hi,

penny stock of the day...
buy this stock at 0.015

news :
MAITLAND, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 21, 2005--E Cubed Technologies, Inc., a division of Signature Leisure, Inc. (OTCBB:SGLS - News) announced today that the company has received its first purchase order for a DocSTAR document imaging and retrieval system.
DocSTAR, which is a product of AuthentiDate, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADAT - News), provides clients with a document imaging and retrieval solution. DocSTAR (Document Storage and Retrieval) offers software products for the document imaging industry with a suite of software solutions that securely scans, stores and retrieves documents.

Vice President of Operations at Signature Leisure Inc., Evan Weybright, stated, "We announced in September that E Cubed Technologies had become an authorized dealer for DocSTAR. I am pleased that the company has now received its first order for a DocSTAR system from a new client."

About Signature Leisure, Inc. (OTCBB:SGLS - News) - Signature Leisure, Inc. is a publicly traded company trading on the OTC Bulletin Board under the symbol SGLS. For more information about Signature Leisure, Inc., please visit the Company's website at http://www.signatureleisure.com


technicals :
Great volume accumulation
Close to the support at 0.015-0.012

setravis

Anyone been watching ?
Hit sebfr's buy price @ 0.015 , and took off.

Technicals
Record Price High
Most Actives
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
93.36%above 13-day EMA
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

gmarc66

#13
I m iss all the good ones!

Nice call sebfr...thanks for the update setravis ;D

julia

doyerdiligence

got lots of emails on this one today
don't worry gmarc you can always scalp for some % just don't chase the peaks
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com