3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA: Monday 04/24/2006

Started by eliteG, April 24, 2006, 09:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA will open @ 10:30am and will end @ 12:30pm.  8)

Allright let see whats out there! :)

OneStockMind

Hi Elite,
Looking to add NMKT. Should it close over .50 and over .50 intraday for a good add?
Got some AMEP on recent high volume. What do you see?
GSHF - such a nice and steady gainer. Love it!
HEC is rocking too. What's your target area for this one?

eliteG

Quote from: OneStockMind on April 24, 2006, 10:38:10 AM
Hi Elite,
Looking to add NMKT. Should it close over .50 and over .50 intraday for a good add?
Got some AMEP on recent high volume. What do you see?
GSHF - such a nice and steady gainer. Love it!
HEC is rocking too. What's your target area for this one?


NMKT - not so excitied about adding here.. on this one the 200 and 20ema are good adding places..too risky otherwise(we almost added back to the port @ the 200  ;))

AMEP - so far a nice consolidation high up in the price pattern but I wouldn't let it below 9cents

GSHF - we love it too  ;)

HEC - nice move and volume.. if it can tackle 1 it could head to 1.50

Adam

Hi G

Hope you had a good weekend.  I wanted to get your thoughts on DELL(short), and SOHU?

mexirafa

Good day G,

What do you think of EGY, adding a position at these levels. (7.50-7.60) It had its breakout around 7.50 and it seems to be a steady gainer.

thanks man for your help,
rafael
" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"

dhiraj19

Hey Elite,

Rather than picks, I would like if you could share something about your new status of administrator?

What do you like about it? What has changed for you? Also, do you still do personal investing with your 3SOF picks? Are you personal picks different than your 3SOF picks?

- Dhiraj

calguy

Good morning G...
What's your take on KOMG. I jumped in Friday and added as it went lower. Now today it is lower still. I think it should run into earninfgs later this week but so far the market isn't agreeing with me.
TIA

eliteG

Quote from: Adam on April 24, 2006, 10:47:27 AM
Hi G

Hope you had a good weekend.  I wanted to get your thoughts on DELL(short), and SOHU?

thx Adam  8) hope you had a good one too.

DELL - short is the right way to be.. if it could rise to 27.50-28.. would be a nice short entry but even here looks very weak.

SOHU - consolidating on low volume.. closing above 27 on volume would look really bullish.. I would only short a breakdown of 25.

Quote from: mexirafa on April 24, 2006, 10:51:17 AM
Good day G,

What do you think of EGY, adding a position at these levels. (7.50-7.60) It had its breakout around 7.50 and it seems to be a steady gainer.

thanks man for your help,
rafael

EGY - not a fan yet.. I would like it if it had better volume.. I would hold-off for now

Quote from: dhiraj19 on April 24, 2006, 10:53:59 AM
Hey Elite,

Rather than picks, I would like if you could share something about your new status of administrator?

What do you like about it? What has changed for you? Also, do you still do personal investing with your 3SOF picks? Are you personal picks different than your 3SOF picks?

- Dhiraj

Its a busy job.. lots of work.. but its doing something I love.  We have a big vision for this site.  Sometimes I trade the picks I really like the same way but I always keep some handy for daytading stocks(like fading the gap).  The biggest change for me is working with a great team.  These guys are awesome!  8)  Also lots of emails that I am so behind on..

eliteG

Quote from: calguy on April 24, 2006, 10:59:34 AM
Good morning G...
What's your take on KOMG. I jumped in Friday and added as it went lower. Now today it is lower still. I think it should run into earninfgs later this week but so far the market isn't agreeing with me.
TIA

KOMG
- hmm perhaps todays candle is a reversal hammer..we will have to see how it closes.. there is some pressure down and I wouldn't let it go to much further.

nullzero

Hey G what do you think of TIE and ESLR?

eliteG

Quote from: nullzero on April 24, 2006, 11:18:09 AM
Hey G what do you think of TIE and ESLR?

TIE - very bullish field.. great chart.. if you are looking for a short-term play I would hold off for a consolidation.. long-term this is headed to 100 and maybe some splits

ESLR - a little bit bearish here on this chart... lower highs/lows

Adam

FLSH
This came down on Friday with SNDK, and seems to be coming back today.  Any thoughts?

eliteG

Quote from: Adam on April 24, 2006, 11:41:06 AM
FLSH
This came down on Friday with SNDK, and seems to be coming back today.  Any thoughts?

FLSH - no thoughts.. I think it will oscillate around for a while as volume has slacked off

semserus

HI G,

AVNX - What Do YOU Think ??

Where is REALL BOTTOM ??

What about 2.38 ?

soxguy

hi g, i'm thinking avnx also.. down to 2 bucks?  thanx,soxguy