3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ANX - Sector: Healthcare---Industry: Biotechnology & Drugs

Started by saffeysite1, May 09, 2005, 06:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffeysite1

May want to look at this one this week.  They will be presenting thier data PhaseII cancer drug 5FU at the ASCO this Friday 13th.  This is a where all the biotech company's with Oncology drugs present.  

Forbes has an article on it:

http://www.forbes.com/finance/2005/05/09/cz_sg_0509soapbox_inl.html

-

saffeysite1

#1
I have recommended this biotech stock before.   It's back in play.  This is my largest share holding.  I am going to retire with this one.  I am not promoting the stock because I hate people that do that, but I do have some experience in the biotech industry, and I like what I see in this undiscovered company.


OK, probably not retire, but maybe that Ferrari I have my eye on.

Ramsburg

Quote from: saffeysite1 on June 03, 2005, 11:30:37 AM
I have recommended this biotech stock before.   It's back in play.  This is my largest share holding.  I am going to retire with this one.  I am not promoting the stock because I hate people that do that, but I do have some experience in the biotech industry, and I like what I see in this undiscovered company.


OK, probably not retire, but maybe that Ferrari I have my eye on.


It looks nice, I'll keep it on my watch list.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

bought in and keeping for next week.. nice volume and recommended by saffey?  ;) enuf said


saffeysite1

what a beautiful chart!  A work of art.

I always say, charts don't lie, people do.
Logic always triumphs over emotion in the market.

eliteG

i think she is setting up pretty, saffey  :o

lets see some volume drice it through


eliteG

there she goes, tomorrow will be interesting saffey

saffeysite1

you betcha ya.  Nice action today.  She's pulling out of the gates. 

saffeysite1

We are on fire today.  This stock is being covered now.  I think $5-6 in two months, is very likely.


saffeysite1

ADVENTRX Joins the New Russell Microcap Index
Tuesday July 5, 10:00 am ET


SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 5, 2005--ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMEX:ANX - News) today announced that it has been added to the Russell Investment Group's new Russell Microcap(TM) Index. Russell's final membership lists of reconstituted U.S. indexes are available at: http://www.russell.com/us/indexes/us/membership.asp.
The Russell Microcap Index is comprised of the smallest 1,000 securities in the small-cap Russell 2000® Index plus the next 1,000 companies, based on a ranking of all U.S. equities by market capitalization. According to Russell, the Microcap Index was designed to offer managers and other investors a comprehensive, unbiased barometer to compare their performance against the genuine microcap marketplace of stocks.

According to Russell, their indexes are widely used by investment managers and institutional investors for index funds and as benchmarks for both passive and active investment strategies. More than $2.5 trillion in assets currently are benchmarked to them. Investment managers who oversee these funds purchase shares of member stocks according to that company's weighting in the particular index.

saffeysite1


Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:40 AM ET
BANGALORE, July 22 (Reuters) - Biopharmaceutical firm Adventrx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ANX.A: Quote, Profile, Research) on Friday said it had agreed with institutional investors to raise $20 million from a private placement of its common stock.


Icahn and Viking global investors are one of the largest investors in Biotech.  This is unexpected great news for ANX.


saffeysite1

posting todays chart.

basanlas

That makes Saffey Happy!

Hope you were in the trade!

saffeysite1

Ihave been in since 1.80.  I haven't sold any shares.   I could made plenty in and out on some of the pr pops, but I am not in it for a couple of bucks.  I want to see the $10 day.  I feel $5 is near. 

I say let your winners run and keep adding to them during pullbacks and sell the losers. 

rocket8

very nice pick.
applaud.


as per your last comment, how do you know when a stock is pulling back as opposed to falling back down?