3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

FLST

Started by wiredkta, April 30, 2006, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiredkta

This baby is going to explode when the merger news hits the headlines on Monday.  Watch this stock.

wiredkta

Passing on some more info about this merger from another board:

There are rumours of the mystery merger being with AURC


Not sure if the info is correct but here is what I found



Read between the lines here people...

This looks like an AURC connection.
Remember Parkin works with JF on NDOL.
Parkin runs AURC.
JF is on the board of FLST.

Its all connected!

ckm5223

#2
A little off the Topic (FLST), but this news just released about AURC:

Aurus Posts Audited Financial Statements: Over $4 Billion USD in Total Assets


Aurus Corporation (OTC: AURC) announced today that its audited financial statements for fiscal 2005 and comparison 2004 are available through its website under the online investor inquiry.

It is the firm RSM Top Audit that has prepared the audited financial statements under US and Russian Gaap and have been retained as the company's official SEC auditors. The highlight of the statements are its USD $4,099,579,465 in total assets, which represents its precious and non-precious metals inventory and reserves throughout their properties. The company's revenue remain low due to the current ramp-up of its operation and joint-venture discussions on its Klyon "Maple" property.

"We are glad to finally provide our audited financials to our shareholders and the investment public, we will continue to update the information and soon release our website with all details pertaining to all the reserves and properties," said Mr. Gerald Parkin, President of Aurus Corporation. "We look forward to continuing to create shareholder value with the mining of our gold and silver properties," further added Mr. Parkin.

About Aurus Corporation

Aurus Corporation is a publicly traded mining holding company with several precious metal properties with over 5 million ounces in gold reserves, trading under the ticker symbol AURC on the US Pinksheets market. Aurus seeks to continue acquire proven gold and other precious metal reserves in Russia and other emerging counties and operate its mines through joint ventures and or partnerships.

Important Information About Forward-Looking Statements

All statements in this news release that are other than statements of historical facts are forward-looking statements, which contain our current expectations about our future results. Forward-looking statements involve numerous risks and uncertainties. We have attempted to identify any forward-looking statements by using words such as "anticipates," "believes," "could," "expects," "intends," "may," "should" and other similar expressions. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in all of our forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct.

A number of factors may affect our future results and may cause those results to differ materially from those indicated in any forward-looking statements made by us or on our behalf. Such factors include our limited operating history; our need for significant capital to finance internal growth as well as strategic acquisitions; our ability to attract and retain key employees and strategic partners; our ability to achieve and maintain profitability; fluctuations in the trading price and volume of our stock; competition from other providers of similar products and services; and other unanticipated future events and conditions.

Source: Market Wire (May 1, 2006 - 9:05 AM EDT)

wiredkta

Anyone notice the increaseing volume on this stock day over day?  Seems like a few folks might know about the details of the pending merger.  Keeps this baby on your radar.  Up 9% today alone with no news.

wiredkta

Hugh volume going into this stock.  Take a look at the chart at
http://quotes.freerealtime.com/rt/frt/M?SA=quotes|Time%26Sales&IM=quotes&symbol=FLST&type=Time%26Sales&

There were several large blocks that traded in a matter of minutes (ie., 400000 blocks).  I think the pending merger news is due anytime now.

wiredkta

Anyone else taking notice of this stocks high volume and price increase?  Up 20% today with no news.  I've seen this happen before many times.  Prior to news coming out, word has already been leaked about the details of the merger.

fluxanimator

Up 37.78% now!  :)

I wish I had bought more whe I got in at about .039

wiredkta

I'm curious to see what happens on Monday.  I think if we get news (and it better be good news) we can easily see .08 - .09. 

wiredkta

Was that a good call or what?!  The high today was .115.  It finally settled at .086.  This stock still has momentum.  I believe we'll see it go as high as .13 - .15 tomorrow.  It went this high without any details of the merger.  When the details of the merger are revealed, it may go much higher.  I think the details have already been leaked, hence, the run-up since early last week.  It'll continue to run-up until the details are shared with the public.

maverick12

I sold my stake at .9. I think there wil be a down turn tomorrow. I doubt that this will keep on going up without any news. I fear manipulation.

wiredkta

FLST is still going up.  It's up 18% at about noon time.

maverick12

yea:( i was wrong

wiredkta

The news is out.  But there not much meat to it.  I think the stock will slowly drift down there is not much information about ABV Gold for folks to get an good estimate of the value of the new company.  There's too much uncertainly at the moment with this company.  According to the news, they are going to do a reverse merger.  The article ends short of anything spectacular.

Based on this news, I suspect the stock will drift back down to the .04 - .05 range this coming week. Good luck to all those still in.