3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

IVHG

Started by eliteG, May 01, 2006, 02:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

IVHG(otcbb) - Innova Holdings Inc.

Profile Innova Holdings, Inc. (OTC BB:IVHG.OB - News), Fort Myers, Florida, builds shareholder value by developing and acquiring technology-differentiated solutions with extraordinary potential for profitable and sustainable growth. Innova Holdings is chartered to continue expanding its growing suite of technologies through acquisitions and organic growth.

Subsidiaries:

About Robotic Workspace Technologies, Inc.

Robotic Workspace Technologies (RWT), Fort Myers, Florida, is a subsidiary of Innova Holdings, Inc. and a leading provider of open architecture, patent-protected, PC controls, software, and related products that improve the performance, applicability, and productivity of robots and other automated equipment. RWT holds three pioneer utility patents issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and patents pending pertaining to the interface of a general use computer and the mobility of robots, regardless of specific applications. Its technology has been applied in industries ranging from agriculture to automotive, to medical and R&D. RWT is recognized internationally for its pioneering contributions to the robotics industry. Its founder, Mr. Walter Weisel, has been a driving force in the robot industry for the past 33 years, and is a recipient of the prestigious Joseph F. Engelberger Award recognizing his contributions to the advancement of robotics and automation.

About Innova Robotics, Inc.

Innova Robotics, Inc., Fort Myers, Florida, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Innova Holdings, Inc., founded specifically to enable development of technologies, applications, and emerging markets in military, space, undersea exploration, and homeland security. Innova Robotics will leverage the patented products, technology, and robotics expertise of RWT, as well as strategic relationships with system integrators and third-party developers to earn a leadership position in this emerging industry.

Mkt Cap:              16.98M(based on 548M outstanding shares)
Float:                      205M

Website: http://www.innovaholdings.com/common/imain.aspx?pn=cHome


Quick Rundown:  This chart pattern is incredible!  The volume surge since the beginning of 2006 has been sustained and is growing.  Movement like this precedes huge fundamental news.  This play reminds me of USXP and PTSC before they delivered over 10 bags in gains!  Like PTSC, IVHG has knowledgeable, active and loyal investors.  

Read some of the great information in the investor relations forum:
http://www.agoracom.com/nonmemforum/main.asp?topic=innova+holdings&tr=


News and Press Releases

I lost track of the time digging into this great company so I will leave important links and some info.  I notice a top-notch management team well positioned in an explosive industry.

QuoteInnova Holdings Chairman Issues Open Letter to Shareholders
Thursday March 9, 9:21 am ET
http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060309/0112654.html

QuoteInnova Holdings and Mesa Robotics Team Up to Integrate Their Products for Military, Homeland Security and Law Enforcement Arenas
Thursday April 27, 3:35 pm ET
Memorandum of Understanding Brings Together Two Leading Companies With Proven Products That Will Result in Smarter Unmanned Robotic Ground Vehicles at Lower Cost

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060427/0125672.html

QuoteInnova Holdings Receives Order for Universal Robot Controller From Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Monday April 17, 9:07 am ET
This Order Advances the Strategic Partnership Announced Last Month Through Which the Parties Will Develop Business Opportunities and Research Projects of Mutual Interest
http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060417/0123268.html

---------------
• NASA recently selected Innova as a sole-source provider of control software to be used in its Hubble spacecraft program; Innova Robotics is pursuing other opportunities in the space exploration sector.
• Innova has three pioneer utility patents supporting its robotic technology solutions.

The Company's two subsidiaries are Innova Robotics, Inc. and Robotic Workspace Technologies, Inc. (RWT™). RWT is a leading provider of open-architecture PC controls, software, and related products. RWT is focused on the global retrofit market of approximately 1,000,000 robots installed worldwide. Innova Robotics enables development of technologies, applications, and markets in the mobile and service robot arena.

On January 25, 2006 Innova signed a Letter of Agreement with CoroWare, Inc. (Bellevue, WA) under which Innova Holdings will acquire all of the assets of CoroWare. CoroWare is an innovative systems integration firm with particular expertise in the area of mobile service robotics, as well as high level enterprise software solutions that compliment RWT's RobotScript® robotic programming software. CoroWare is the only mobile service robotics company to join the Microsoft® Windows Embedded Partner Program
-------------

There is a lot more here and I hope to be able to take a deeper look tomorrow.


Technicals

As stated before this technical signal is truly superb.  Power volume.. sustained and now price is exploding out of the consolidation.  1st target is over 100% away at 7.5 cents.. if IVHG manages to close above 7.5 cents.. IVHG could definately turn into a multi-multibagger.  IVHG is above all of its moving averages and moments away from a 50,200 ma crossover (golden cross).  Currently potential support is @ .29(the breakout), @ .26(halfway on tall white) and .22(another breakout).

Long-term


Medium-term


Short-term



Trade plan

IVHG is just being discovered and is cleared for take-off.  Solid management is putting together the premier US robotic company.  With this chart pattern we expect big news on the way.. hopefully the news will wait until after we have our position.  IVHG has multi-multibagger potential!

We will buy IVHG at market open on 5/1.

tokyopua

#1
Got in at 0.37, wasnt particularly comfortable with the large gap though.  I have some more $ earmarked for this stock if it drops back down as I really like the story.

Update:  wow, seems like its gonna be a breakaway gap, this thing is en fuego! >:D
Chance favors the prepared mind

basanlas

I live in Ft Myers so I might go check out the address and see what's shakin!. Got in today also at .037

Lucas Scott

Intraday chart... ;)
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

dbryan98

In at .037 - when do we sell?

efallon28

Quote from: basanlas on May 01, 2006, 10:30:12 AM
I live in Ft Myers so I might go check out the address and see what's shakin!. Got in today also at .037

Me too, I'll meet you there!!

Couldn't free anything up to get in, but Good Luck to you guys.

lalitha0

Hi

I saw this later this morning. I was able to buy some shares at .04 just now.
If it drops I will buy more.

Thanks for a great pick!

Lalitha

vessvess


fous

Man G you have just been on FIRE with your pennies latley! Makin me some serious cash  ;)

made 62% on NMKT
Currently up 73% on GSHF
and up 32% so far on IVHG.

You get 3 applauds from the fous man.  ;D
trade it like you mean it!

eliteG

Quote from: fous on May 01, 2006, 01:38:46 PM
Man G you have just been on FIRE with your pennies latley! Makin me some serious cash ;)

made 62% on NMKT
Currently up 73% on GSHF
and up 32% so far on IVHG.

You get 3 applauds from the fous man. ;D


Thx Fous  ;D and way to trade those picks!!


update IVHG:


We entered IVHG today and we are already up 8%!  We could have been up more but the stock retreated some.  Its only natural after such a big gain.  With this big move and volume more and more traders/investors will be eyeing this wonderful stock.

------
Position: bought IVHG @ 0.037 on 05/01/2006
Order: Hold
Exit: n/a
Target: n/a
------

Lucas Scott

I'm hoping it has one more long white candle day tomorrow to complete the 3 White Soldiers formation. I've got my finger on the sell trigger though because we bought pretty high in the formation. At its high today IVHG was a 4-bagger for those who bought a month ago. Also a normal technical retrace to the breakout point would be about a 25% paper loss on the 3Stocks position. Tread carefully.   
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

stocky


Lucas Scott

There wasn't much bid support when I tried to sell the gap up. They filled 5k and the bid dropped. So I lowered my ask. Again they filled 5k and the bid dropped. ???
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on May 02, 2006, 09:51:02 AM
There wasn't much bid support when I tried to sell the gap up. They filled 5k and the bid dropped. So I lowered my ask. Again they filled 5k and the bid dropped. ???

I hope you still have a position Lucas..  this may look extended on first glance but remember the title of this topic <<multibagger>>  The volume here compensates for the extension.. this is one hot penny.. and it just got placed on the stove.

Quote from: stocky on May 02, 2006, 02:01:33 AM
Applaud G.

thx stocky  ;D  makin some green  ;)


update IVHG:


IVHG continues higher and I was impressed by the volume today.  With pennies I cant stress enough how important volume is.  Having the price here high up in the pattern on heavy volume(relatively) is ideal.

Yes we could see a pause.. but as the volume comes in and price rises more and more investors/traders start looking at this stock.  We have a hot one here!!  Again the TA and some elements here remind me of 10 baggers (PTSC and USXP)..  Next stop 7.5 cents.. then we'll talk about how many bags(100%) we would like  ;)

------
Position: bought IVHG @ 0.037 on 05/01/2006
Order: Hold
Exit: n/a
Target: n/a
------

Lucas Scott

Nope, I sold it G. My feeling is the stock will take a breather soon, and I'll feel safer on an entry at the end of day 2 or day 3 of a pullback. If it consolidates up here in the mid-4's I might have to pay more, but it could also retrace to .03 and still be bullish and that would be a primo reentry point.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.