3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA: Monday 05/01/2006

Started by eliteG, May 01, 2006, 10:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA will be open until 1pm.  8)

Lets see whats out there!

bocasva

G-  What are your thoughts on HYGS?

eliteG

Quote from: bocasva on May 01, 2006, 10:49:22 AM
G-  What are your thoughts on HYGS?

HYGS - great looking chart.. setting up to breakout(4.40).. this is a hot contest pick too  ;)

digdug42

I am still with VWPT.  Golden cross and volume came back in. You still like this one?

bmarc4211

G- What are your thoughts on CNXT?  Is the profit taking over?

eliteG

Quote from: digdug42 on May 01, 2006, 11:05:05 AM
I am still with VWPT.  Golden cross and volume came back in. You still like this one?

VWPT - not giving any weakening signals yet.. the investors must be happy with the layoffs.. volume is nice but I would keep a tight leash.

Quote from: bmarc4211 on May 01, 2006, 11:07:41 AM
G- What are your thoughts on CNXT? Is the profit taking over?


CNXT - not sure if the selling is over.. a candle like that(Friday) can really kill momentum.. especially such a wicked reversal.. if I had a position I would hold with a stop just underneath 20ema(very tight).. I would not be a buyer unles a breakout occurred(3.90)


basonista

G, I know GSHF has been your fav but what do you think about IESV now after it's recent pullback.  Thanks G!!!

beroznikmal

Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

digdug42

Thanks for the quick reply. It's good to have you back.

bmarc4211

G- How about TGB.  The macd just crossed to the negative but the ascending channel line seems to be acting as resistance.  At least through the eyes of an absolute amateur chart reader,

eliteG

Quote from: basonista on May 01, 2006, 11:17:37 AM
G, I know GSHF has been your fav but what do you think about IESV now after it's recent pullback.  Thanks G!!!

hey bas  8)

IESV - it looks allright.. I like the high volume run-up and the pullback halted at the 20ema.. but the volume is very weak today.. I dont like these runners resting for too long on their pullback.. they have to pullback and react..

Quote from: beroznikmal on May 01, 2006, 11:18:44 AM
G,

Your take on GSHF :P


Thanks
B

GSHF
- looks fine.. on a Monday I would like to see heavier volume but could pick up till end of day.. it actually looks healthy consolidating this high in the pattern.. I would ocnsider bying on breakout(.0414)

Quote from: digdug42 on May 01, 2006, 11:19:59 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. It's good to have you back.

thx dig  8)

Quote from: bmarc4211 on May 01, 2006, 11:20:54 AM
G- How about TGB.  The macd just crossed to the negative but the ascending channel line seems to be acting as resistance.  At least through the eyes of an absolute amateur chart reader,

TGB - still looks bullish to me.. consolidating.. but we'll most likely see this @ 5 soon.

nutsterrt

#11
G-
What's going on with NXXI? Losing some of its gains again today, but volume is scant. Just people looking for cheap shares?

Also, TFSM, has it levelled off?

Thanks  :-*

P.S. Nice to hear your take on GSHF...picked some more up on Friday @ 0.315.

nutsterrt

Oh, one more, por favor. PHOX...up 25% on a spike of volume thus far. Anything to it?  >:D

lalitha0

Hi G,

PWEI dropped about 8% today. I have a 10% gain. should I sell or add more. I think this is a good stock for the long term.

What do you think about VIMC? i am holding that too.

Thanks
Lalitha

eliteG

Quote from: nutsterrt on May 01, 2006, 11:28:55 AM
G-
What's going on with NXXI? Losing some of its gains again today, but volume is scant. Just people looking for cheap shares?

Also, TFSM, has it levelled off?

Thanks  :-*

NXXI - volume is a concern.. hasnt failed anything technically yet but you can always sell and buy back later if it decided to breakout.. that is what I would do  ;)

TFSM - pressured by 20 and 9ema.. could be building the right shoulder of an H&S top.. or in bear flag mode.. i would be cautious

Quote from: nutsterrt on May 01, 2006, 11:33:04 AM
Oh, one more, por favor. PHOX...up 25% on a spike of volume thus far. Anything to it? >:D

PHOX - one spike of volume but still in heavy resistance zone.. not enough evidence to say a thing

Quote from: lalitha0 on May 01, 2006, 11:33:34 AM
Hi G,

PWEI dropped about 8% today. I have a 10% gain. should I sell or add more. I think this is a good stock for the long term.

What do you think about VIMC? i am holding that too.

Thanks
Lalitha

PWEI - I would be a seller.. trendline broken and heavy volume has not come in to show support here

VIMC - I would make sure it holds the 50ma.. closing above 20 would be a very bullish signal