3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ENTU

Started by David Randolph, June 09, 2005, 02:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Another great pick from eliteG, I think he understood what I'm looking for ...

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=549.0

Looking for the last pick at the Stock Picking Board !

marshagogo

How does it look now? Any thoughts?

David Randolph

I love the chart and the stock. I'll keep it.

David Randolph

ENTU opened with a gap up and came back down to fill the gap. Still it closed higher, that's why we have a black candle and not a red one. This «close the gap and hold» behavior is bullish. No one wants the stock to shot up higher, it will go slowly but surely. That's what we need, slow and predictable stocks.


eagerlearner

Dave, the volume is very low , is there any concerns?

thanks!

David Randolph

Hello eagerlearner, I don't like to analyze intraday data. I will update my analysis on ENTU after the close (volume doesn't need to be always strong for a stock to advance - the initial push was made, now the stock should slowly move higher).

eagerlearner

Thanks for the quick reply dave! your opinions are always highly appreciated !

David Randolph

ENTU may consolidate a bit here before its uptrend resumes. Keeping the stock.

David Randolph

Nice candle on ENTU with above average volume. Trending higher, I'll continue holding the stock.

Yesterday there were some news, all bullish: News from ENTU

David Randolph

Trend is bullish. Hope the small profits turn into bigger ones. I'm running out of time to complete these updates before the opening bell.

David Randolph

Another 2% today and slowly and almost without noticing it I have already an open profit of 8% in ENTU. Obviously there's no other thing for a speculator to do than to expect profits to enlarge.

3puttssuck

New 52 week high a few minutes ago.  High volume for 30 minutes.  Now backed off a little.

3puttssuck

I'm waving as it passes by at $5.20.  Watched another one get away. :(

Looks like the last time it seen this level was Feb 2004.

Waiting (my favorite thing to do) for a pullback.

XXsniper

New to the board just wanted to tell you people about NWD.
Breakingout and has good growth and earnings.
Im in at .91 looking for 2.00+ by year end.

Happy trading XX

David Randolph

Hello !

XXsniper, you're welcome, you should put that post on the Stock Picking Board, thank you  :)

3puttssuck, why wait for a pullback? That's a thing I never wait for ... if I want to buy a stock, I buy it, if I don't want to, I don't buy it. Now, waiting for a stock to pullback to buy when you have another 11000 stocks wanting your money and some of them ready to jump higher right now is something I don't understand. But I respect everyone's strategy, I wish you good luck !

Turning to ENTU, we've had a nice 5% day on Friday with above average volume. I'm starting to hope my 13% profit will grow a lot more. I just want to see if ENTU is able to clear $5.70 and make a 3 year high. It seems many financial and other big firms are getting computer security problems so this company will certainly be in play next week. Above $5.70 we can start dreaming.