3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Anybody here from Dayton, OH ??

Started by vic666, May 06, 2006, 10:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vic666

moved in here from the NE Ohio area...was wondering if there are any 3SOF addicts in the Dayton area???  >:D

Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

statement00

Hey vic, what part of NE ohio are you from? I'm originally from right outside Youngstown, but I'm in columbus now going to Ohio State.

vic666

statement,

i just move to dayton from the akron-canton area. however, I'm not originally from there.

I graduated from Ohio State in early 2003...go Buckeyes!  >:D   8)  >:D

what r u majoring in..and how long before gettin the heck outta school?
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

statement00

Vic,

Nice to see another buckeye. I'm a mechanical engineering major. I'm just finishing my sophmore year. Hopefully I'll be done in four years. What did you study?

stocks2watch2

#4
Springfield....is that close enough? APPLAUD to my neighbors ;D

vic666

statement and stock2watch2....

lol! I'm a mech. engg. major as well...Boooyah!!!

stocks2watch2...applauds to you too....NEIGHBOR!!!   ;D

Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

statement00

Vic,

lol, nice man, I'm always surprised at the amount of traders who are engineers.

stocks2watch,

I used to have some family over in yellow springs, that's an interesting town lol

vic666

Quote from: statement00 on May 10, 2006, 05:37:49 PM
Vic,

lol, nice man, I'm always surprised at the amount of traders who are engineers.


don't be....we engineers are "supposedly" analytically gifted, and that's what a good trader needs...of course, less emotions always helps too!  ;)

Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.