3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

WPCS

Started by stocky, June 09, 2005, 04:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stocky

Will WPCS fill the gap downward or any chance of bounce back to 6.7?  Any comment welcome.

VikingFan

The reason WPCS didn't hold its run from June 9 was a hedge fund dumped over 500k shares that day -- more than 1/4 of the volume:  http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=WPCS.  They sold all their shares, so that selling pressure is gone.  It looks like they only invest in bulletin board stocks, so WPCS didn't fit their fund profile any more.

With a tiny 2.19 million share float, a $22 million market cap, and over $17/share in revenue, along with several recent contract wins, WPCS has huge potential upside.  If momentum traders get ahold of this one, watch out...

catrader

so a buy here you would say, considering they might have like $17 in revenue like viking fan says and stock price is only $6.  Where did you find the float inofrmation.  Guess it is tiny.

VikingFan

Yes, a buy here around 6 IMO.  The fundamentals are awesome and it has a tiny float.  2.19 million flat per Yaoo:  http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=WPCS.  Yahoo's not always right, but usually it's pretty close.

If/when momentum traders get on WPCS, it could fly.

VikingFan

Just a reminder that WPCS earnings for the quarter ending April 30 will be out this Friday, July 29.  Although most of the big contract wins have come during this current quarter starting May 1 rather than during the quarter being reported on Friday, I'm not sure it will stay this cheap after these earnings.

On June 8, WPCS disclosed in an 8-k under a Regulation FD disclosure that they told an institutional investor that "the Company believes that it can generate revenue of approximately $50 million, net earnings of $2.3 million and earnings per share of $0.58 for the fiscal year ended April 30,2006."
http://biz.yahoo.com/e/050608/wpcs8-k.html

With huge growth and a forward PE of around 10 based on this disclosure, WPCS is one of my favorite investments.

VikingFan

WPCS breaking out to a higher high here.  Chart looks great to go along with the great fundamentals.

VikingFan

WPCS gapping over 8 in premarket now.  Still undervalued, with earnings coming out Friday.

Adam

What a homerun boys.  Did I miss this one?  Is this still buyable up here?  Applaud

medda02


ramlau

A stock with 2.2 million float is not for the regular shorts. Seems like going higher.

Ram

VikingFan

Quote from: Adam on July 27, 2005, 08:48:42 AM
What a homerun boys.  Did I miss this one?  Is this still buyable up here?  Applaud

I sold most around 9, as it got there too far, too fast without any news.  I'll be buying back on weakness, just as I did on CAFEW before its megalaunch.  I want to own WPCS long term.

Adam

Let me know when you head back in.  I certainly plan on joining

VikingFan

I just bought back a good chunk at 7.2 and 7.12.  I love it long term anywhere around here.

ncham

this does look good. anyone know what time earnings are tomorrow?

VikingFan

Not sure what time, but don't look for an earnings PR.  They'll probably just release their 10k.  The key will be what they say about the future.  If they provide guidance for the next FY (ending 4/30/06), and it's anywhere near the .58 they disclosed in an 8k last month, WPCS should clearly be much higher.  They were over 10 a year ago, and over 20 before that, while the financial performance has improved dramatically since then.  If they get a sell the news reaction, that's time to load up on this bargain.  I think it's going much higher longer term.