3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

3SOF Portfolio (shorts pick)

Started by Terliso, May 15, 2006, 02:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

#75
Bears are very strong let's play in the strong side:

Shorts List:
INTC, AMAT, SMH, TXN, BRCM, QCOM

Terliso

Quote from: Terliso on May 24, 2006, 01:34:37 AM
Bears are very strong let's play in the strong side:

Shorts List:
INTC, AMAT, SMH, TXN, BRCM, QCOM

RFMD, PALM, KLAC, VRSN

SmartWrasse

Up  9% on my little XMSR short.  Would have been nice to get it in low 20s.

Still keeping an eye on HANS.

Thanks for posting your picks Terlisa.

nullzero

check DHI out today had a slight rally off crappy news I would say http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/060524/economy.html?.v=4  the reality will hit and it should sink :P I would definately aim to short in the 27.60-27.70s if you can get it

nullzero

Shorted 1500shrs of NVAX at 5.15.

Terliso

Watch HOM  looks like good for shorting.... BULL measured move has been completed just like GIGM

SmartWrasse

Im in Hans for a few.  Its below 170 and stopping in low 140s?

Terliso

Quote from: SmartWrasse on May 24, 2006, 01:15:57 PM
Im in Hans for a few.  Its below 170 and stopping in low 140s?

Well, I shorted HOM just a few minutes ago @ $12.47.... I put a stop @ $13.20 high of today

Terliso

HOM dropped fast after I shorted it.... It's sitting now @ 12.15 low of the day so far

echo

Nice trade Terliso. I'm still holding my shorts and doing well, specially POWI which was mentioned by you here first, thanks.
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

nullzero

I got worked on HOM I was on the long side at 13.27 still holding I should close my position but i know HOM and it likes always coming back up. Nice trade on HOM btw wish I chose the downside.

rickjust

hi,
tried to short hom at 12.55 , couldn't get in .let's see if it bounces
maxi

Terliso

Quote from: Terliso on May 24, 2006, 01:34:11 PM
HOM dropped fast after I shorted it.... It's sitting now @ 12.15 low of the day so far

Covered half of my position @ $12.06
It's a quick trade ;)


Quote from: echo on May 24, 2006, 01:40:47 PM
Nice trade Terliso. I'm still holding my shorts and doing well, specially POWI which was mentioned by you here first, thanks.

No problem.. applaud u for the trade ;)

nullzero

HOM probley will close modestly down like -5% anything over 12.00 is a sign that there is a chance of recovery I think. HOM looks just like GIGM down big in one day and then a bounce few days later with flat trading.

nullzero